Mistake

memory box ♥

Minho pov:

"Kyuhyunah...." I froze and glanced out.

Kyuhyun is hugging a girl who buried her face in his shoulder.

Millions of thoughts went through my mind.

Is he cheating on hiro? What if Hiro finds out? How is Hiro going to react? She is going to be heartbroken. Should I tell her? Will she give up in life? Has she been tricked all along? Does she know about this?

Questions went through my mind, but not even for a second, did I consider..who is she? My mind was bombarded with concern about Hiro.

"Cho Kyuhuyun!" I pushed the door open and punched him in the stomach e as he turned around to face me. "What do you think you are doing?! How can you do this to Hiro!? I let her go because I thought you can love her forever, how can you cheat on her and hug another while she is still thinking about you even when she is so sick right now!" I kept on pushing him until he reached the railing.

"minho, calm down first!" He pushed me away and stood up straight, fixing his clothes. "What are you talking about?" He asked and then looked at the girl next to her. "Kenchana?"

"what's happening?" The girl held onto his arm closely and asked.

"I don't know noona."

Noona?! Noona!?

Wait...so she's hyung's noona? Ahra noona? I looked closely at the girl. Omo, it is ahra noona!

"a-ahra noona?" I stuttered as I backed away from them, looking at my hands in shock.

"Minho, what did you say about Hiro?" Kyuhyun walked forward and shook me.

"She is in SHINee's backstage room resting" I avoided his eyes and answered.

Immediately, without saying anything, he ran out.

"Minho, are you alright?" Ahra noona touched my arm and asked.

"noona, why were you hugging hyung?"

"aigoo...noona had some misunderstanding with..uh, noona just had some problem before coming to the concert...and...that's why I wanted to talk to kyuhyun so urgently...I didn't mean to...did I cause any problem?" She hesitated and looked at me.

"ani..." My voice faded off as I slowly walked away.

Kyuhyun pov:

"Hiro!" I ran into SHINee's room and crouched down next to Hiro.

"oppa" She touched my face.

I grabbed her weak hand and held it tightly. "you alright?"

She nodded. "oppa, why did you bring me to SHINee's room and where did you go just now?"

What is she talking about? When did I bring.....She must have thought the person who wheeled her here was me...but it was

Minho.

"I let her go because I thought you can love her forever"

He is still in love with Hiro.

~~~~

hohohoho is a short update...sorrry >.< been busy

I quite like this chapter though, but of course you don't have to agree with me~ hahaha

anyways, just to let you know~ ending soon...which means I better get the sequel ideas ready :O