twelve

Fallin' for You

"I told you that Dog is familiar" a tall Japanese boy said, hands were on his knees as he took a deep breathe

"I didn't know he's Dalgom, okay? I'm sorry"

"Good thing, Jisoo didn't saw us"

They went to the nearest convenience store and bought foods to eat. They're enjoying their meals when a phone call interrupts them.

"Yoshi-ah! How are you! We missed you"

"Haruto, where are you?"

"H-huh? W-why are you asking that?" Haruto turned the speaker mode so the boy infront of him could hear Yoshi too

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hi" Yoshi replied "Are you with Asahi right now?"

"I'm here Yoshi! Me and Haruto were together" Asahi shouts

"Aww...I miss you guys so much! I wish I was in Japan too"

Haruto and Asahi looked at each other and sighed

"We miss you too, Yoshi. W-when will come back here?"

"I don't know, I have a special assignment right now along with Jeongwoo and Yedam" Yoshi replied

"Woah! I bet you're earning a lot from that!" Haruto joked making his friends laugh

"Kinda? I don't know, it depends on how much money will Noona give us"

"Noona?" Asahi mumbled

"Yeah, you guys still remember our senior back then, right? Kim Jisoo"

_____

Jisoo has been locked inside her for almost 6 hours. She haven't eat anything aside from chocolate bar and chocolate drink, she's too focuse on her game to the point that she didn't heard Jennie knocking her door.

"We will have an another match guys, this time I will give 5 different gun skins away" Jisoo said to her viewers and tried to wink.

She decided to scroll on the comment section and read some of it because she's still waiting for the other players to join.

"Nice game!"

"I want to play with you too Rabbit"

"Chu, Jennie is calling you!"

"Hahaha I saw Jennie's ig story! She's annoyed rn!"

"I want a gun skin too Unnieee"

Jisoo knitted her brows and took her phone. She opened her ig and searched for Jennie's profile. She couldn't help but to smile a bit when she saw how the younger girl rants on her stories.

"Brb guys! I will just grab something!"

Jisoo walk out of her room and went to kitchen, she threw the plastic and cartons of the food that she ate earlier.

"Hey! Jen! What's our lunch?" She asked

"See that guys? She just went out of her room because needs some water. She haven't eat her lunch guys!" Jennie said as she shoved her phone infront of Jisoo.

She started a live to communicate with her fans and to rant about Jisoo's lazyness.

"Hi guys! Please watch my stream, I will give 5 gun skins and 5 official merchandise!" Jisoo laughed

"Hey! Give me some merchandise too, Unnie!" Jennie whined making the older girl shook her head

"Jennie is rich, right guys?" Jisoo asked and waited for a few moments to receive responses from Jennie's viewers "They said you're rich!"

Jennie gasped and faced her viewers, the sight made Jisoo laugh

"Guys! I am broke! I got scammed. Remember!?"

The streamer laughed more when the viewers said Jennie can still afford rhe merchandise.

"I guess they're siding me" Jisoo took the phone and waved "I have to play now guys, if you wanted to have the merchandise. Please follow the mechanics that is pinned on the comment secrion. See you there!"

Before Jennie could even react, Jisoo ran towards her room and locked the door.

"You guys are so annoy-" Jennie was cut off when she saw her the comments, saying that She and Jisoo looks good together.

_____

After a few hours, Jisoo finally finished her game so it's time to announce the winners.

"Okay, I already give the 5 skins so now I'll announce the winners of my merchandise which is the....TRK hoodie!"

Her viewers becomes wild and keep throwing their comments.

"Calm down everyone!" Jisoo laughed and looked at the people who followed her mechanics well.

After announcing the three winners, Jisoo noticed that the people on comment section are agressive again.

"Woah! Jennie, why are you here!?"

Jisoo smiled when she saw Jennie's comments saying that she joined the give away, that she also wanted to win and have that hoodie.

"We'll see the last two winners" the older girl finally announced the winners but luck wasn't on Jennie's side

"Well, thank you for participating Ms. Jennie Kim buy you didn't won. Better luck next time"

Jisoo turned of her pc and went out of her room again. Only to see Jennie, sulking ifront of the tv as she scoops the ice cream.

Jennie rolled her eyes hen Jisoo sat beside her and took her spoon. The older girl ate the ice cream using the same spoon that Jennie used.

The action made the younger girl feel something strange but decided to ignore it.

"I really want that hoodie, Unnie. The logo on it is so cute!" Jennie whined that somehow made Jisoo smile so big

"You don't have to join on my give away event to have that, Jennie"

Jisoo leaned closer and wiped the strawberry ice cream that were placed beside the younger girl's lips

"Because you already have one of it" the older girl said as she showed the hoodie "And take note, this is the limited edition"