thirty-two

Fallin' for You

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, she noticed thst Jennie has been spacing spacing since she walked out of their room.

"Do you me to walk you back to our room?"

"N-no! I'm fine, don't worry" Jennie shook her hands not wanting to be misunderstood by Jisoo. 

"Okay, tell me if you need something"

Jennie nods and they continued to eat their foods.

She wanted to have a good conversation with the older brunetter but her heart won't let her. 

She's still processing the kiss Jisoo gave her. 

After their breakfast, both of them decided to go on a souvenir shop. Jennie walked around the place and took the stuffs that she find cute and useful. On the other side, there is Jisoo. Picking up whatever caught her sight.

"That's a lot" Jennie muttered when she saw Jisoo struggling from holding her basket. 

"There are aot of useless things there by the way"

Jisoo chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes

"I find it cute so I will buy it"

After paying for their souvenirs, they put it on the car's back seat along with their bags. Jisoo went back to their room for the last time to check if they forgot some thing.

The whole ride is fun, Jisoo is just listening to Jennie who's talking infront of her camera with a huge grin. 

They stop as the light turns red, Jisoo took this opportunity to talk. She grabbed Jennie's hand and faced the camera to herself, not noticing the blush that started to be seen on Jennie's cheeks.

"Take a video of me in that angle, I want them to make some edits of me with a caption 'pov: kim jisoo is your girlfriend'" Jisoo laughed at her own silliness

Jennie nods and did what Jisoo said. 

As the time passes by, Jennie felt relaxed and comfortable. She's still filming Jisoo and playfully poked the older's arm making the both of them chuckle.

Jennie placed her camera infront of them so Jisoo would still be seen on the frame. They started to play some music and sing along with it.

Jisoo couldn't help but to look at Jennie everytime that she has the chance through the mirror. 

"Damn, this girl is so pretty..." she whispered as her heart starts to best faster "...am i down bad?"

She looked at Jennie again

"I think I am...."

-----

"I really had a good time, Chu. I hope we could do this kind of stuff again" Jennie said, she and Jisoo got home already.

They're now standing infront of Jennie's room.

"We will" Jisoo ruffled Jennie's hair

"Then...I think we should call it a day...let's rest now..." 

"Yeah...right...goodnight, Jennie"

"Hmm...good night too, Jisoo" 

Jennie took Jisoo's hand and place it on her shoulder

"Hug me" Jennie muttered, looking at her feet, hiding her redden cheeks

Jisoo cleared and pulled Jennie closer to her, engulfing her with a warm hug.

Jennie wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist, burying her head to Jisoo's neck.

They stayed like that for a minute before Jennie pulled away, not wanting to look clingy on Jisoo.

"Thank you"

"Welcome, I guess?" Jisoo shook her head and chuckled.

"Not gonna lie, I'm wondering why did you hug me?"

"W-why? Did I made you uncomf-"

"No, Jennie. Of course not. Never" Jisoo quickly assured Jennie making the girl sighed in relief

"Well...I think that hug will make me feel better when I sleep..."

Jennie wanted to sleep next to Jisoo but she doesn't have the guts to tell it

"Jennie, you could enter my room especially when you're having a trouble to sleep"

"Yeah...I know...but we're both tired from our trip. I think it would be nice for us to sleep on our own, right?"

"Okay...you have a point" Jisoo walk towards her room and opened the door

"If you can't sleep, just knock the door. You're welcome here, always" 

Jennie watched the older girl enter her room, when she heard the door clicked she quickly placed her hand abover her chest.

"I'm going crazy"