three

Fallin' for You

"She got scammed?" Jisoo asked after Lisa told her what happened to Jennie

"Yeah" Lisa sighed and laid on Jisoo's leg "I will help them later finding an apartment for her"

"Wow. You're so nice at her" Jisoo friend making Lisa smile

"She's my soon-to-be girlfriend's bestfriend, besides Jennie unnie is really a nice person too. I'm watching her vlogs since then, I really like her attitude"

Jisoo nods, she drank the milk that Lisa prepared

"Is that one of you fans' gift?" Lisa asked and pointed the cup that has a rabbit print

"Ah yes" Jisoo smiled and looked it "It's really cute!"

Lisa's phone suddenly rang making Jisoo and Lisa herself look at it.

"Chaeyoungie is calling you" Jisoo said after sipping the last drop of her milk, she stood up and placed the cup on kitchen sink.

"You really love making random nicknames huh" Lisa chuckled before answering her phone

"Hey Chaeyoung-ah. You guys are ready now? Ok. Sure. I'm on my way" Lisa ended the call and grabbed her coat

"See you later Unnie!"

"Okay!" Jisoo shouts back

The older girl smiled and entered her room. She saw how messy her and Lisa room is.

"I'll just clean this tomorrow" she took her clothes and ran into the  bathroom.

After that, she withdraw some cash because she have to buy a new headphones and also some groceries for her and Lisa. She also went to their apartment's owner's house to pay their bills.

Since the time when Jisoo started earning money from streaming, she promised to Lisa that she will shoulder all of the expenses at their place. She knew Lisa can also pay or even share for it but Jisoo wanted the younger girl to save her own money for better future.

"Ugh! Finally! I'm home" Jisoo smiled as she entered their apartment. She placed tha plastic bags on the table and moved their groceries to the cabinets and into the fridge.

Now it's time for her to clean their stuffs in the computer room and the room itself. She unplugged all the connectors that attached on the system unit and started cleaning it.

_____

"Unnie, we've already visit all the vacant apartments here in the street. I think we should eat now" Lisa suggest making Chaeyoung smile

"Sure. Just pick a place where you wanna it, it's my treat" Jennie said, their day was long. It's tiring to find a new place where she will feel comfortable.

"You don't have to Unnie. I have money here" Lisa said

Jennie tried to convince her but Lisa was too stubborn.

"You like it?" Lisa asked while staring at Chaeyoung who's rubbing her tummy, a sign that she's already full.

"Yes! Let's come back here someday!" The Australian girl said as she smiled widely. The sight made Lisa's heart beat too fast.

Jennie chuckled as she noticed that the two younger girls are busy on their on world.

"I will just go to the bathroom" Jennie said but the girls didn't hear nor noticed her

Jennie went to the bathroom to retouch her make up and wash her hands. When got out, there are some fans who wants to take photos with her and she gladly granted their wishes.

After a few minutes Jennie didn't saw her friends on their table so she had the thought that they might waiting her to the parking lot.

"Hey guys! Should we-" Jennie's eyes got widen when she saw Lisa and Rosie kissing each other beside the Thai's car.

"Oh my gosh I don't wanna ruin their moment" Jennie muttered. She knows that that kiss should be memorable because it is the new couple's first kiss and don't wanna interrupt it by asking them if we're leaving now.

She's not against if the Lisa and Rosie starts to date officially. For her, it's a good news because she knew from the moment she saw her friend started following the Thai girl on social media, Jennie already knows that the two younger girls might click someday.

She decided to scroll on her social media, she felt bored so she stalked Lisa's social accounts for awhile.

"Wow, she's good at photography"

"Unnie!"

Jennie look behind her and saw Lisa who has a pair of redden cheeks.

"Let's go! I'll take you home!"

_____

"Lisa, Please calm down! I'm sleeping!" Jisoo threw her pillow to Lisa but the younger girl catched it

"Unnie! Me and Chaeyoung is now officially dating" Lisa ran towards Jisoo and sat on her bed "I told ya I can win her heart within this week!"

Jisoo turned her back from Lisa and pulled her blanket up.

"Unnie!" Lisa whined

Jisoo sighed in annoyance and sat up

"Congratulations!" Jisoo gave all of her energy to greet her friend "Is that enough now?" She rolled her eyes and slept again

"Gosh! I have a girlfriend now!" Lisa smiled and looked at the ceiling

Jisoo on the other hand sighed as she hid her face into her pillow

"Sana ol" is the only thing that she could say