eighteen

Fallin' for You

"Look at your best friend, she's so clingy"

"You're right. I feel bad for Jisoo Unnie, her arm must be numb now"

"So guys, can you see your favorite vlogger Jennie Kim? She's enjoying the warmth of my friend's arm. Look at her, she's smiling while sleeping"

Lisa stands up straight and turned the camera to her.

"This is just the beginning of their love story, we might see something more soon so stay updated! If you want Jensoo contents then you must subscribe to my channel and check out my dance covers"

Chaeyoung couldn't help but to laugh when Lisa started to promote.

"And of course, support my girlfriend too" the Thai girl wrapped her arms around the blonde girl "She has an amazing voices so check out her song covers, I'll put her channel's link on the description box"

Both of them walked out of the room and went to kitchen.

"When you will upload it?" Chaeyoung asked while making sandwich for the two of them

"I don't know, maybe after uploading my 3 pending dance covers and 2 other vlogs" Lisa answered

"Awww...I thought you will include it on your next vlog" Chaeyoung pouts as she served the sandwiches to her girlfriend.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm planning to take more videos of them so I will just combine it together when I have time, like a 'jensoo moments vlog'"

"That's a good idead huh. Okay, I'll help you from taking footages. I so excited to see the final project!"

The couple continued eating their sandwiches while talking about random stuffs that Chaeyoung obviously enjoyed.

_____

"Hmmm" Jennie groans as she sat up, she stretches her back and arms before opening her eyes. Only to see the room that is full of books and gaming stuffs.

"I wonder how could she manage playing games and reading books at the same time"

She yawns and decided to flopped herself back to the bed. She pulled the blanket up and hugged Jisoo's waist. It took only a minute for Jennie to fall asleep again.

It's cue for Jisoo to open her eyes and caress Jennie's hair. She woke up earlier than Jennie but decided to get up because the younger one's was still sleeping on her arm.

"I've been reading books since I was a kid, I started playing games when I was teenager..."

Jisoo turned her body to face Jennie, she put the hair behid the younger girl's ear that was covering her face.

"...and maybe. As an adult, I might start vlogging but It will only happen if you let me be your partner in li-" Jisoo stopped in the middle of her statement as she realize wha she was saying

"Oh my god...no. No, Jisoo. Stop saying stupid things" she muttered and slapped her head "Stop this. You're going to ruin your friendship"

Jisoo took a deep breath and relaxed her mind

"Boys, please find those scammers quickly. I want to leave this house"

_____

"Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you the things that I ordered from online shops-" Jennie got cut off as Jisoo sat beside her and looked at the scattered parcels and boxes

"You bought a lot of stuffs, I thought you're broke?"

And with that, Jisoo received a big slap on her arm.

"Don't mind Jisoo unnie, guys. Let's continue opening these!" Jennie shouts in excitement and took the scissors

As she continue talking and opening her orders, Jisoo was just there beside her. Helping her from opening some of it and looking at the products.

"Why are you here, unnie? Don't you have stream today?" Jennie asked as she watched Jisoo playing the slime that she bought

"I have but it will start at 2pm so I still have time to do random things" Jisoo answered, she took the slime and placed it on Jennie's pants making the younger one whined.

"You just ruined my pants!" Jennie pouts making Jisoo laughed

Both of their attention was caught by the phone call, coming from Jisoo's phone.

The older girl answered, Jennie was just looking at her. She was caught off guard when Jisoo suddenly looked back at her, the closeness of their faces was not helping too so she slowly pull away and faced the camera.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked when Jisoo stands up and wore her jacket

"I got an urgent meeting with my manager" Jisoo said, she bend down and waved at the camera "Bye guys! I want to join you on this video but something happened" she pouted, something new to Jennie's sight.

"I'll come back before dinner, take care" Jisoo pat Jennie's head before going out