Henry is Cheesy

Yesung's Dilema

Ari's POV

I smiled and pulled Henry back to where the cafe was and pointed. "We almost walked right past!"

"I guess I just get lost when I'm with you, your eyes and smile are the ultimate distraction." He was trying to be cheesy because he knew it made me smile every time.

"Yeah?" I pinched his chubby cheek and smiled at him. "You really are a cheesy guy, you know that?" He nodded at me and I couldn't help but kiss his cheek.

"See you like my cheesiness, don't you?" He spoke to me in English. I think he may be a native speaker, he can say everything so well. I only studied there for a year... "Is something wrong?" I blushed realizing I spaced out.

"Ah, Ani.." He smiled at me and my heart sped up I could hear it pounding making my eardrums vibrate "I just spaced out for a second I guess.." I laughed smiling awkwardly, rubbing my neck. He patted my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"Ari-sshi, let us go to the English cafe, tomorrow. Okay?" I nodded smiling up at him.

"For sure it would be so much fun." I replied in English to show off my skills.

"Wow your English is pretty good, how long were you in America? what state did you live in?" I tilted my head a bit as he spoke trying to capture each word.

"thank you, how long? ah...1 year!"I used my best English. I smiled and blushed a bit "state? I was in new yolk city!" he chuckled a bit and I puffed my cheeks out. "YAH! I mean yORk" I stressed the "or" so it sounded better he just pat my head smiling I pouted at him. "yah what about you then?"

"I'm from Canada! its north from where you are very north." He laughed and I watched his lips move as each word danced out of his mouth. My heart flutters hearing the way he speaks, he just seems so cool.

Henry's POV

She keeps looking at me I don't know why, but she is so beautiful I find myself often gazing at her not knowing what to say so something stupid ends up comes out of my mouth, or I sound waaay too excited. She has eyes like two dark mysterious orbs that tend to look a little sad even when she has a big gummy smile. truthfully I am scared to ask her about any of her past, I want to know everything about her but she doesn't seem like someone who wants to reconcile her troubled past. I watched as she pushed her glasses back up on her nose.

Ari POV

"Henry-ah? can we eat something now I think I might faint from starvation!" I jokingly pretended to faint falling against him, he caught me and looked down at me, I laughed at the fact he thought I was serious. My poor boyfriend...I thought while smiling at him, maybe I'll drive him crazy with worry. I giggled and held his hand "mehrong" I stuck my tongue out at him before jumping out of his arms and walking to the front door of the cafe opening it for him. He looked at me with a shocked expression. I laughed when he walked in saying thank you and the blush was clear on his cheeks if you couldn't hear his voice cracking. I quickly linked arms with him and pecked his cheek. He pecked mine back and looked up at the menu while I was ordering my mocha latte.

"YAH!" I jumped when I heard him shout, when I was about to pay. He grabbed my debit card out of my hand and put it in his pocket, ordered what he wanted and then paid using his card.

Yah who does he think he is taking my debit card away like that, I don't need him to pay for me! humph... I hit his arm and looked at him about to yell but he just smiled at me.

"I wouldn't let you pay silly, I'm your boyfriend, I'll take care of you okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Henry" he showed me his goofy grin while he chuckled. I'll never look back and think he wasn't Mr. Right... I know it's only been a few days but I can't imagine life without him.

~~~~

Back to Yesung and Ryeowook...

Yesung's POV

I laughed as I hurried into the door of my classroom and sat down next to my seatmate. I waved to him excitedly. "Yo, Jae!" Jaejoong smiled at me and I poked his philtrum, he always hates that, he grabbed my cheek and pinched really hard. I pouted holding my cheek. "Yah why are you so abusive to me in the morning you should be nicer to your hyung!" Jae scoffed and turned the other way to talk to the person at the other table she was the only girl Jae had eyes for... Sarang, Park Sarang was one of the most beautiful girls in the whole school her eyes seem to stand out even if they were brown like every other girl here. Her lips the perfect shade of pink, a smile that lights up the darkest rooms, and her hair was long and silky and she seemed to always have it lay perfectly with no styling. I gave out a deep sigh gazing at her beauty.

"Miss Park, Mr. Kim I would appreciate it if you saved your conversations for after class, thank you." Professor Kang spoke with a deep voice that made even the tai- kwon-do team shake in fear.  The two nodded and turned back to sit normally as the teacher began to write down some formula. My head began to hurt.

"hyung, you look like you don't understand what he's saying, do you not speak Korean?" I slapped Jae's arm and glared at him.

"shut up" I whispered, "I just don't understand what all those numbers are used for or how to reduce that number there." I pointed to the first thing he had wrote on the board. Jae chucked at me what a jerk...

~~~

Ryeowook POV

I was sitting in the common room when an ominous shadow blocked my reading light. "YAH! what's the big id--" I spun around to see someone I hoped to never see again. "It's you.." I breathed out looking at him.

"Hey Wookie it's been a long time huh?" I nodded. "Don't worry I've been a good boy ever since I got out of juvi!" he smiled...smiled...

~~~

Ari's POV

I glanced back out the window to see if I could still see him standing there, he was gone. I let out a small sigh and decided to forget it, that guy means nothing to me, right...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAH DAH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 8!

ENJOY!

~Ari Out

ps did i make your eyeball bleed with these colors XD