Love is so...GREAT!

Yesung's Dilema

 

 

 

Ari’s POV

I woke, as I felt the sun kiss my skin. I snuggled in to my pillow, then I turned over to see something I did not expect. “Henry?~” I shook the man next to me awake.

“Nnn..” He groaned and I pouted. I wrapped my arms around him.

“Henry~ time to get up..” I tried my aegyo on him. He sprang up.

“oh good morning Ari!” he smiled at me, he has such a cute smile, not just that his eyes were so loving and with each passing second I saw he was very handsome, I was blinded by my love for Yesung. I never noticed how HOT my friend is. I blushed, realizing I spent the night in his room.

“Good morning? Really? That is all you say, I am in your bed, and all you say is good morning?” I exploded on him. Normal people would freak out at a situation like this, right?

“Calm down Ari…you just passed out last night, when I asked if you wanted to go home you were already asleep, we slept on opposite sides and nothing happened!” he shouted back at me.

“Why not?!” I pouted at him.

“and anyway-“ what I said must have clicked finally. “Did you want something to happen?” he asks smirking at me.

“Well…” I blushed at the fact I might actually have wanted him and I to kiss and cuddle and dot dot dot… I turned even redder thinking about the dot dot dot part…

“Ari! Stop blushing you are seriously too cute! I want to make you all mine.

In Wookie and Yesung’s room (last night)

Wookie’s POV

“Wookie!” I heard Yesung call for me but I pretended to be asleep. “I know when you are pretending to be asleep you know…” he knows me too well.

“Fine!” I sit up in a huff and cross my arms. “What do you want?!”

“No need to be so mean Wookie!” He scolded me.

“Where is Ari? Hmm?” I asked him clearly ignoring the fact I was being rude.

“She didn’t come home yet..” he sounded upset. I felt jealous and angry that Ari meant so much to him!

“I know you were with her, I saw you kiss her!” it just came out of my mouth, I was shouting at him, I couldn’t control my anger at that moment.

“You were watching?” he asked me, with an angry glare.

“You play with my feelings, and you think you get to be angry? No!” I laid back down and covered myself with the blanket!

“I don’t know what I fell anymore! I love you one moment but I keep thinking back to her confession 3 years ago and my mind gets all jumbled!” he shouted at me as he went to pull off the covers. “Wookie, please look at me…” I couldn’t resist his sweet angelic voice.

“How can I be mad at you if you make that face? You are such a turtle!~”  he laughed and hugged me. “I’m still mad you know.” And I used my cute pout on him.

“Aigoo…Wookie stop with that adorable pout…” he kissed my nose. I couldn’t help but smile in response.

 

In Henry’s Room…

Henry’s POV

She blushed it was son cute! I really like this girl and I only hope she feels the same way…

“Ari do you want to go to the café later?” she smiled at me.

“If it’s with you, I’ll go anywhere.” She made my heart leap with that.

“Ari, do you remember my confession?” she nodded and then her cheeks turned a cute pink-red color.

“I think..I want…to…be your girlfriend…if you still want me to…” she stuttered that out. I couldn’t contain my self I pulled her face to mine and planted a kiss on her soft, pink, perfect lips. “Sorry it took so long..” she said thinking I was annoyed.

Ari’s POV

“You could have taken forever and I would still want you, even after were old and gross…” he joked about the last part, I knew he meant the words he spoke. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his, initiating the kiss this time. I felt him smile like a dork and kiss me back.

“You know how happy I am?” I said breaking apart from the kiss..

“How happy are you?” he teased me by poking my puffy cheek.

“Happiest I have ever been.” I kissed his cheek and was about to get up but he pulled me into a hug.

“You better stop with all this talk, I might fall in love with you.” I blushed and kissed my forehead. Maybe love is what I felt, maybe I loved him, and I am just waiting for him to love me.

“Stop saying embarrassing things!” I slapped his shoulder playfully, and ran out his door and to my dorm. “Get dressed! I will meet you outside the dorm in 15 minutes!” he blew a kiss to me and I blushed opening my door slowly. I walked in quietly. I went to my suitcase and pulled out a cute dress I had just gotten, it was blue with flowers on it, it comes down to my knees so it’s appropriate for a first date…Omo first date, was this what that was? Well Henry is her boyfriend…boyfriend…eeep! I almost forgot! I have a boyfriend! I did a celebration dance and then hurried into the bathroom. I changed quickly, brushed my teeth then fixed my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my bed to put some stuff on it. When I glanced at Wookie’s bed. there he was and then I saw another body next to him… Omo Yesung…They slept together! oppa, you .. I laughed in my head, opened the door and left.

In Wookie and Yesung’s Room (After Ari left…)

Yesung’s POV

I awoke to a sleeping Wookie curled in my arms. I looked at him, his shirt was not on neither was mine , things got pretty steamy last night…

flashback..

“Yesung…I have something I want to tell you.” Wookie sounded like he wanted to cry.

“What is it, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly. He looked at me with love in his eyes. “Wookie, wait…let me speak first.” He nodded.

“I know you heard me tell Ari I am in love with her..but I am sure you left after that…so you didn’t hear what Ari made me realize that I had fallen for another person…that person Wookie…” I stuttered over these last few words. “Is you…”

….

A/N: another cliffy! *runs and hides!* I love you girls!!

YAY! YeWook <3

<3

Comments/subscribers are gladly welcomed <3

Thank you for your support!

<3