Ari's First Day & Ryeowook's Realization

Yesung's Dilema

 

A/N: PLEASE DON’T HATE ME ELFs! I wanted to write this for quite some time and I just finally decided now was good, but I will make sure to not anger you too much…this is like a side story going off of my current one called College Romance…that’s a KyuMin fic written from Kyu’s perspective only and it was so much fun to write so I want you to enjoy this story as well. I will try to update when I can! <3

Please enjoy >.<

Ari’s POV(Ryeowookie’s sister)

“Oppa! I don’t like it here!” I whined to my brother who was on top of Yesung’s back. Yesung flashed me that amazing smile and I was immediately hushed. He set Ryeowook down and gave me a hug. My heart began to flutter and my cheeks grew hot. I have known Yesung-Oppa for so many years and I had un doubtfully fallen madly in love with him.

“Yesung Oppa, don’t embarrass me!” I was blushing.

“Well, since you don’t actually start school till next month, you can live in our dorm!” My brother smiled and spoke excitedly, I think three years was too long for us to not see each other. I hugged him tight, I suppressed my tears of happiness. He would have worried.

“Thank you oppa!” I kissed his cheek and hurried to the room to put my stuff away. Then I stopped as soon as I entered the room, Yesung oppa shares this room with my brother. Oh no! What is a girl to do…

“Oy Ari!” you didn’t thank me.. Yesung whined at me. He pointed to his cheek. I  jumped in Wookie’s bed and hid under the cover trying to hide my red cheeks. “Ari! I am going to get you!” he jumped on the bed and hugged me through the covers. “You owe your oppa a kiss!” I pulled the covers off to see him smiling and pointing to his cheek. I kissed him and he smiled. “Oppa wins!”he hugged me and I turned redder.

“Babo…” I finally say something. He looks at me and then ruffles my hair.

“So your parents are bringing your bed by later tonight?” I nodded. I had never been alone with him in a room like this before. I was becoming nervous. “Why are you nervous?” Does sleeping somewhere other than home scare you.” I nodded, but it was a lie. Sharing a room with YOU is what scares me. I groan and got out of Wookie’s bed and ran out of the room.

Crash

I bumped into someone. “Oh I am so sorry!” I start to apologize, the guy reaches his hand toward me.

“Hi, I’m Henry Lau!” he smiled at me. And pulled me up “Sorry for bumping into you.”

“No, no it was my fault I wasn’t paying attention” I start to walk away.

“Can I at least know the name of the cute girl who I bumped into?”he asked looking at me with a grin.

“Kim Arisung.” I say and walk away

He shouts after me “ nice to meet you Kim Arisung, I hope I see you again!” my cheeks start to heat up. That boy called me cute, I wonder if I will see him again, I rounded the corner and bumped into my brother. 

“Ari, who is that boy?” Wookie asks smiling at me.

I looked away, “I don’t know, all I know is his name is Henry…I bumped into him.” My brother smiled at me. “What?” I asked in my annoyed tone.

“He’s looking at you.” He giggled.

 “Oppa, quiet!” I started to walk past him, but he held my arm.

“let’s go talk to him.” I protested but got dragged along.

“Hi my name is Henry Lau.” He was talking to my brother.

“I’m Kim Ryeowook!” he seemed excited this was my chance to sneak away. I started to slip away. Then Wookie grabbed my hand and held tight. “Call me Wookie, this is my little sister. Arisung, but everyone calls her Ari.” He smiled evilly at me. I glared back. “She is shy, are you a first year as well?”

“Yeah, so Ari, you’re a first year?” I nodded not looking at either of the stupid boys in my presence.

“You two should become friends.” My brother finally got to the point. Henry  smiled

“I would love to be friends.” He looked at me. “Would you want to be Ari?”

“If you were is his friend, Oppa wouldn’t have to worry so much about you.” He patted my head and let go of my hand.

“I am glad I could make a friend as nice as you Henry-ah” he smiled, “Can I have your number?” I asked still with a red face. His smile became bigger.

“Of course! I want yours too!” he  dug furiously in his pockets for his phone. He handed it to me put in my number.

I handed him mine. He dialed his number  so fast I didn’t even have time to blink. “Thank you, Henry.”

“Call me anytime, I bet since we are first years we will see each other in a class.” I nodded and he walked off, to his room most likely.

“He seems really nice!” Yesung came up and put his arms around Ryeowook and I. I felt my heart flutter.

Ryeowook’s POV

Yesungie is so warm, I love when he hugs me. I felt my face warm up, I looked at Ari who’s face was also red? Why was her face red. Yesung looked at her and she glanced away. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID! She likes him too? How did it take me forever to notice this?! I held Yesung’s hand, tightly and sighed. I think it’s time for me to confess, I wonder what he will say…

….

A/N: Okay so this is my new story XD I hope you liked it!

<3

I wonder how this will turn out.

<3

Let me know if you like it or hate it

<3

Love you guys

C: