Love is So...

Yesung's Dilema

 

Ari’s POV

‘Achoo!’

“Some one must be thinking about you Ari!” Henry joked. I smiled, I mean he was really sweet to me, it has been a day since he confessed but nothing changed.

“So Henry, what do you want to do today?” I asked smirking at him. I was feeling mischievous and I wanted to prank people. Mainly Wookie..he is just an easy target.

 

Yesung’s POV

Tears fell from my eyes, knowing what I was feeling for Wookie, and Ari…How could I love them both so much…?

“Yesungie!” Ryeowook called for me but I hid on the side of the school. I didn’t want to face him, not with tears in my eyes.

“Yesung?” Henry and Ari came up holding hands and looking at me Ari’s voice was so sweet, but why was she holding hands with him and not me! I felt really jealous.

“Ari..” She let go of his hand and ran towards me embracing me in a hug, I felt my heart beat faster.

“Henry, you go on. I will take Yesung back to his room.” He looked away but nodded.

“See you later Ari.” He waved and walked off.

“Jongwoon oppa..what’s the  matter?”you could tell she was really concerned, she used my real name.

“Ari..I am sorry…to make you worry bout me..” I was still crying so I don’t know if she understood me completely. But she tightened her hold.

“Babo..of course I worry. You are very important to me.” After she said that the emotions from 3 years ago flooded back and I kissed her, on the MOUTH! She responded to the kiss I wrapped my arms around her middle she moved hers to around my neck. She, surprisingly, was the one to break the kiss.

“Ari, I think it’s time I told you what happened the night of your 16th birthday.” I gulped as I told her the truth. Leaving out the part where I told her I loved her, and the kiss, of course.

Her cheeks grew red. “oppa! I am so sorry! “ she hugged me, I hugged her back.

“I have something else to confess, I think I might have fallen for you, that night…”

“Jongwoon oppa, I have and will always love you, but I know your heart doesn’t fully belong to me, and it may never. This  is why I can’t be with you.”

“What do you mean, I love you! I only love you.” I tried to argue. 

“Oppa, I am not blind, don’t worry I think he loves you too.”

“Ari, I don’t know what you mean. I want  to be with you, I have wanted to be with you for 3 YEARS!” I was getting agitated now, how could she do this to me. “You kissed me back! I thought you wanted to be with me!’ she got up and walked away.

“Good luck oppa!” she winked at me and walked around the corner, tears were b at my eyes once more.

Wookie’s POV

I wonder where Yesungie is...  I called for him but received no reply then I heard someone else call for him it sounded like Ari.

“Yesung?” she called. I followed her to see if she found him, I hid behind a tree not far away from where Yesung was sitting. I heard and saw EVERYTHING!

She drank! Omo Ari…

“Oppa! I am so sorry!” she hugged him again, I felt my blood boil in jealousy but I calmed myself and continued to watch. Then Yesung confessed he has fallen for her…my heart sank and I cried. I ran back to my room not wanting to hear the rest. I jumped in my bed and snuggled against my pillow. Tears streaming down my face, I fell asleep.

Ari’s POV

Is what I said to him true, it was true he loved Wookie, and I knew it, that’s why I was so jealous of him when Yesung would comfort him. I felt like crying…I needed Henry.

I called Henry.

“Yoboseyo?”-Henry

“Come…and… hug…me…I…don’t…want…to …be ..alone.”  I sobbed into the phone.

“Ari, where are you? I am coming! Don’t cry…”-Henry                  

“In…front…of..the…dorms..” I continued to cry. He hung up. Not  1 minute passed and he stood in front of me with open arms, I ran into those arms and hugged him close. “Henry…” I sobbed into his chest as he tightened his hold.

“Ari…don’t cry..Shhh…I’m here.” He kissed my forehead. I felt a million times better after he kissed me, my tears stopped but I didn’t dare let go of him. “Feel better?” he looked down and into my eyes.

I nodded. “much..thank you Henry.” He walked me to his room where we sat down on his bed.

“Let’s watch a movie!” he smiled so happily. “If you feel ready to tell me why you cried, we can talk, I promise I wont judge or say anything to hurt you.”  He one armed hugged me and kissed my forehead again. We sat on his bed with his arm wrapped around my middle and my head on his shoulder. I felt safe in his arms I never want to leave his hug…

Henry’s POV

My phone was ringing I answered it. “Yoboseyo?” I heard sobbing.

“Come…and… hug…me…I…don’t…want…to …be ..alone.”  it was Ari’s voice, I felt my heart beat rapidly, she needed me!

“Ari, where are you?! I am coming! Don’t cry…”I asked and I felt myself ready to run to her side.              

“In…front…of..the…dorms..” I dropped my phone and ran to her. I stood in front of her my arms open so she could hug me. She ran into my arms and hugged me close.

“Henry..” she continued to cry and soak my shirt with her tears, but I didn’t care, she needed me and I wanted to be there for her.

“Ari..don’t cry..Shhh..I’m here.” I cooed and then I kissed her forehead,  I knew when my mom would kiss my forehead I would feel better knowing that someone loves me, and I couldn’t help it maybe I felt that I no longer liked her, but loved her. Her tears ceased and I felt her still snuggling close to my hug. “Feel better?”I asked looking into her eyes and smiling. I wanted her to be happy..

She nodded. “Much..Thank you Henry.”  I decided to bring her to my room so she could still relax. We sat down on my bed. Then an idea popped into my head, we should watch a movie, it will take her mind off why she was crying.

“Let’s watch a movie!” I said with a huge smile. “If you feel ready to tell me why you cried, we can talk, I promise I wont judge or say anything to hurt you.” I one armed hugged her and kissed her forehead to show her I am there for her. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I felt very happy that she was finally relaxed.

….

A/N: Sorry for the people who don’t like the fact She is with Henry *hides*

Poor Wookie.. T^T

Yesung! You are such a hopeless romantic, go now and confess to Wookie!

<3

Hahah we shall see what happens next!

Comment/subscribe <3

Thank you to those who have already subbed XD I hope you enjoy the update! <3