The flashback...

Yesung's Dilema

 

A/N:Continue with the love and support don’t forget to check out my other fics <3

Subscriptions and comments make me very happy <33333

`````

Yesung’s POV

I began to think back to that day….

Flashback…

“Oppa! Please?” I looked at Wookie’s little sister she was asking me to come to her house since Wookie wasn’t going to be home and her parents went on a trip. She was sad because no one would be there for her 16th birthday, she was really shy so she had no friends.

“Ari…” I sighed and gave in. She hugged me and I hugged her back. To me turning 16 was no big deal but to her it meant the world I was already 18 so 16 seemed like nothing.

“Thank you oppa!” she kissed my cheek, and my heart fluttered…why did it do that she is like a sister to me..I shook my head.

“Okay so I will come over in an hour and we can do whatever you want. she waved good bye and I walked back into my house. I had already gotten her a present, but I hope it would make her smile, she deserves to smile today. I picked up the box wrapped in green wrapping paper, her favorite, I held on to it. Thinking about how beautiful she has become. I palmed my face.

“Get a hold of yourself Jongwoon.”I rubbed my eyes and hopped in the shower. When I got out it was almost time to head over to Ari’s. I knocked on the door, I heard her running then it sounded like she tripped. She opened the door. My nose tingled at the smell, she reeked of alcohol.

“OPPA!” she slurred I was a little taken a back at the fact she was completely drunk. I know I can’t hold my liquor, I couldn’t imagine she could do any better.

“Ari, why did you drink?” I looked at her with a very serious glare.

“No one cares oppa, no one loves me, I will be alone forever, not even my family will be here.” She began to cry, I hugged her close. “Oppa, you don’t have to pretend to care about me..” her tears kept coming.

“I don’t have to pretend because I DO care about you babo…” I felt her tighten her hold.

“I love you Jongwoon oppa..” I blushed. I thought it was maybe possible for her to have a crush on me, bout she loves me. I leaned her face up to mine and planted a kiss on her lips. Sadly she fell asleep in my arms, probably too drunk. I chuckled at her cute sleeping figure. I cradled her in my arms and brought her to her bed. I kissed her forehead .

“I love you too…” I whispered as I strolled out of the room. I felt like such a babo…I’m leaving tomorrow and she chose now to confess. I palmed my face and walked downstairs I slept on the couch.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of rice and vegetables. I looked in the kitchen to see Ari making some breakfast. I wanted her to know I loved her.

“Ari…” I began but she stopped me.

“Omo sorry oppa! I didn’t mean to wake you, I was really drunk last night. I didn’t even get to celebrate my birthday…stupid me, thank you for still coming oppa.” She smiled at me, she had completely forgotten about the day yesterday I felt like my heart was being stabbed. “Oppa I made breakfast come and eat.”

I went to the table. “You don’t remember anything from last night?” I asked looking at her.

“No, sorry oppa…I cant even remember when I started drinking.” She giggled and joined me at the table. After some friendly conversation I felt better, but still sad ,I went home and I cried, I mean CRIED! I balled my eyes out knowing she will never be mine.

End flashback

My heart began to hurt, I wanted to cry again…

…..

A/N:I know its short, but I just wrote the flashback. I will make another chapter soon, I promise

Comment/subscribe <3

Thank you for your support I hope you continue to love the story…

Now I am off to write more chapters for the other fics *sigh* this is why I shouldn’t slack >.<

Love you all!

<3