Chapter 5

We Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry again if this wasn't the chapter you were expecting to read about. but I did say last week that the waiting will take a while. this chapter is important in the sense of showing you all the difference between how Chaeyeon treats Wonyoung in comparison to Yujin... OKAY. I think that's too much of a spoiler. 🤭

this chapter may be shorter than usual. but, don't fret! the next one will be a little extra long and it finally contains all the drama you have all been waiting to read.

again, thanks for all the subs and votes. ❤

p.s: this chapter is a "broadcast version" of Eunbi's variety show so do note that it's pre-recorded (earlier) when it comes to our current story timeline.

 

MC1: Now, let's find out what the Kwon-Lees are up to.

 

Show captions: Is Wonyo heading somewhere..?

 

Wonyoung is inside her room, trying to pick out an outfit. She laid 3 of her choices on the bed, and looked at them intently with her arms crossed and one hand rubbing her chin.

 

MC2: Sometimes, I forget that she's a 4 year old.

 

MC1: Me too. Look at her.. as if making a life and death decision.

 

She even brought the outfits one by one and stood in front of the long mirror attached to a closet door, holding each outfit up against the front of her body.

 

MC1: She must have seen one of her mothers, or maybe both of them, do this when picking out outfits.

 

Show captions: Let's see...

 

Scene cuts into Eunbi inside the master bedroom doing the exact same thing.

 

MCs: Of course! Like mother, like daughter!

 

Wonyoung is dressed now but again faces the mirror for a once-over. Before heading out of her room, she looks to the camera by the door, throws a finger heart and winks.

 

MCs: Omo! She's so cute!

 

MC1: Seriously, she has so much star quality.

 

Eunbi is at the kitchen counter and is shown loading food containers into an insulated bag. Wonyoung waits for her to finish and as they head out of the apartment, insists on carrying the bag. And it's obviously too heavy for her.

 

"I'll take it for now, baby. You can carry it later when we get there so you'll be the one to hand it over, okay?" Eunbi saves Wonyoung from the heavy bag and so is the time taking them to walk to their vehicle.

 

MC2: I wonder where they are taking that packed lunch...

 

MC1: Are they having a picnic?

 

MC2: Oh they're arriving already..? That didn't take so long. Where is this place?

 

Show captions: WanjeonChae Academy

 

Eunbi explains during the talking head interview, "Chaeyeon has been extra busy lately because starting next month, she will also be filming for a different show. So today, we decided to pack lunch and eat it together with her. Also, Wonyoung has been asking to see the bigger dance studio. She is going to visit for the first time today after the renovation."

 

MC1: Right, Mom Chaeyeon is going to appear on a survival show again. But this time, as a mentor.

 

MC2: She has really come a long way.

 

MC1: Whoa! And now that she finally owned the entire building, her success is more evident.

 

MC2: The renovation only took half a year, and yet that is quite a long time for 4 year old Wonyo.

 

Wonyoung is now carrying the heavy bag and they're walking along a hallway headed to Chaeyeon's office. Eunbi knocks on the door until Chaeyeon opens it for them. Eunbi greets her wife with a peck on the cheek and they smile at each other, then she moves over to show Wonyoung carrying the packed lunch.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter