Chapter 2

We Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC1: It's the Lunar New Year! And though at the close of the previous year, one of the families left to take on a different mission, a new family has joined our league.

 

MC2: Oh I am really excited about this new family. They say this Supermom has been on break from the limelight for about 15 years!

 

MC1: Wow! Let's see what.. or should we say, who has gotten her so occupied.

 

Show captions: This Superkid wakes up early.

 

MC2: Isn't it only 6:30 in the morning?

 

MC1: She's already singing and dancing as she gets up!

 

Show captions: Who is this Superkid?

 

MC2: She's very cute and talented.. I'm so curious about who the parents are.

 

Wonyoung then greets all the cameras she sees setup all over the house.

 

MC1: Very cute~!!! I'm even more curious!

 

Show captions: Where is our new Supermom?

 

MC2: Okay. Mom's about to be woken up now...

 

MC1: Who is she?

 

Wonyoung climbs on the bed and lightly taps on her mom's cheek. Eunbi hums in response but doesn't move just yet. Then Wonyoung tries to give her mom a hug by snaking her arms through Eunbi's neck while she's still laying on her side of the bed. Chaeyeon enters the frame coming from the bathroom.

 

MC2: Oh! We got 2 moms!.. but who are they?! I'm so excited!

 

MC1: Hmm.. I think I already know.

 

Chaeyeon sees Wonyoung and sits on her side of the bed. She opens up her arms and her daughter comes up to give her a hug too.

 

MC2: This family seems to be full of affection.

 

MC1: I know.. they're not talking yet, but they keep on hugging.

 

The mother-daughter duo are still in a hug when Chaeyeon asks, "Why are you up so early, baby?"

 

Wonyoung answers with a small giggle, "I'm just a lil' excited." Chaeyeon laughs.

 

And then, Eunbi wakes up.

 

MC2: She woke up a little late. Guess, she's our Supermom.

 

MC1: Isn't the Supermom the one who wakes up early. Anyways, let's wait and see.

 

Show captions: Our new Supermom is...

 

Scene cuts into Eunbi and Wonyoung introducing themselves, "Hello, everyone! We're the Kwon-Lee family!"

 

MC2: OH! Oh! It's Kwon Eunbi and Lee Chaeyeon's family!

 

MC1: Two of our country's greatest dancers and choreographers!

 

"I'm Kwon-Lee now.. Kwon-Lee Eunbi. It's been more than 10 years since I last appeared on TV. And this is already our second and youngest, 4 year old daughter."

 

"Hello, everyone. My name is Kwon-Lee Wonyoung! You can call me, Wonyo.. it's the nickname Yujin unnie gave me."

 

 

Time quickly passed by and suddenly it's March already. Yujin's days felt like they were cut short as she spent so much of her time training and preparing for PD101.

 

One day, on the way home from practice she receives a text message from Eunbi reminding her that filming for her variety show is on going.

 

Yujin internally scolds herself for forgetting. Lately, she's been so preoccupied herself that the thought and anticipation of finally having some free time completely made her unaware. And for the past 2 months, she's been very successful at avoiding screen time. Of all days, why now? 

 

Too late now, her body and mind too tired, she heads home. Eunbi informs the show PD that Yujin is arriving. True enough as soon as she did, the PD attached a microphone to her.

 

Yujin, feeling a bit embarrassed and trying to avoid the cameras, tries to run through the hall and go straight to her mom, probably at the kitchen. Also she's been meaning to talk to Eunbi.

 

"Oh Yujinie, you're home!"

 

Yujin holds onto the mic clipped on the collar of her shirt, intent on not letting the audio director hear her. She puts on a wide smile and fails miserably at ventriloquism, speaking through her teeth, "Mhom, Hi gohttah tahlk thoh yah lhater."

 

Eunbi is both con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter