Gone?!?

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

They wheeled Jun Tae through the hospital and into the emergency room. I waited in the waiting room with Bom. She hasn’t stopped crying since the accident. I couldn’t sit down, I paced back and forth, waiting for someone to tell me something about Jun Tae’s condition. Suddenly, Yunho and Mrs. Kim hurried into the room. Bom jumped up and Yunho wrapped his arms around her, soothing her from her crying. Mrs. Kim walked up to me.

“Where is she?” She asked.

“She just went into the emergency room.” I explained, the rest of Super Junior and Yuki rushed into the room.

“Sungmin-ah… are you alright?!” Leeteuk asked, grabbing my shoulders and examining me.

“Ne… I’m fine…” I said he nodded and turned around to calm down the now crying Mrs. Kim. Even if he and I were having problems, I still had a lot of respect for him. He really cared about s and others as well.

“What happened?” Yuki asked.

“I don’t know…” I said. “I heard Bom scream and turned to see Jun Tae get hit by a car.” All the members looked at Bom, she took a deep breath before explaining.

“Jun Tae didn’t want to leave the house… She said she just wanted to stay in her room and let her heart rot. If she couldn’t be with Sungmin, she didn’t want to be seen at all.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I looked at Leeteuk, he seemed angry but he kept himself content. “So I convinced her to come shopping with me, I told her that it could take away all the pain.” Bom continued. “When we were on our way home, I bumped into Sungmin. I thought it was the perfect opportunity for them to talk to each other, so that they could work all their problems out. They seemed as though they were having a good conversation, when Sungmin suddenly left. Jun Tae stayed still for a moment and then walked to me. I asked her how the conversation went, but she didn’t answer me, she just stepped out onto the street and that’s when…” She couldn’t speak anymore. She turned to Yunho and cried into his shoulder. All eyes were on me now.

“Hyung… What did you say to her?” Ryeowook asked. I opened my mouth to speak, when the doctor came into the room.

“Mrs. Kim?” He asked. Mrs. Kim jumped up and ran to him.

“Is Jun Tae okay?” She asked.

“Well… she just got out of surgery, but we may need to run more tests.” The doctor explained.

“Tests?” I asked. “What kind of tests?”

“I fear that Jun Tae may be in a coma…” He said. Everyone let out a small gasp.

“A coma?? How??” I asked.

“The accident caused a swelling in her brain.” The doctor explained. “If her brain isn’t getting enough oxygen, she may slip into a coma.” Mrs. Kim almost clasped in shock. Yunho caught her and helped her sit down as she cried. I can’t believe it… Jun Tae in a coma?

“How long will it last?” Bom asked through her tears.

“We’re not sure.” The doctor explained. “We have no control on how or when she wakes up…” We all fell silent.

“She’s in room 205…” The doctor told us. “You may see her before we run the te--”

I didn’t wait for him to finish. I ran as fast as I could to room 205 and when I opened the door, my heart stopped. Jun Tae was laying in bed, wires s through the room and I could hear the faint beeping of the heart monitor. I walked closer to her, needles were in her arm and there was a tube down , she had cuts and bruises all over her body. I felt like crying.

The door burst open and the rest of Super Junior, Mrs. Kim, Yuki, Yunho and Bom all walked in. Mrs. Kim ran to Jun Tae. She held onto Jun Tae’s hand and her cheek.

“My poor baby… Look at you…” Mrs. Kim sobbed. She continued to storke Jun Tae’s cheek when the doctor came in the room.

“we’re going to begin the testing” He said. “So if I could ask all of you to kindly leave the room?” I just got here… I didn’t even get to talk to her.

“May I have a few minutes with her?” I asked the doctor. He looked at Mrs. Kim who only nodded. Everyone left the room and I closed the door, I walked to the end of Jun Tae’s bed and looked at her. She looked so lifeless; it broke my heat to see her like this.

“Yah… Pabo… Wake up!!” I told her. She didn’t move. “You’re not going to leave me alone are you?” I asked. Still no movement, I pulled a chair to the side of her bed and stared at her. “Why did you walk into the street?! Why would you do something so stupid??” I asked my voice cracking. My vision became blurry by the tears that began to fill my eyes. “You need to wake up Jun Tae… How am I going to deal with Super Junior? You know how crazy they get when you’re not around.” I’m going crazy! She can’t hear me, she can’t see me, what’s the point in talking to her? I stood up and walked out of the room.

Super Junior looked at me as I rubbed my eyes. I couldn’t be here anymore… I just wanted to go home.

 

~~3 months later~~

 

I headed out to visit Jun Tae in the hospital, even if she was still in a coma, I never missed a day without seeing her. I made sure to bring her fresh flowers and a stuffed animal. As I walked into the hospital, I noticed Jun Tae’s doctor talking to Mrs. Kim. She looked so troubled, so I hid behind a wall and listen into the conversation.

“I’m afraid that the only thing keeping Jun Tae alive are the machines.” The doctor said. “She hasn’t made any progress within the past 3 months. She doesn’t respond to anyone, not even to you…” Mrs. Kim only nodded. She looked really tired, she had bags under her eyes and she slouched.

“So… what are you saying.” She asked the doctor.

“I don’t think Jun Tae is going to make it.” He responded. I dropped everything in my hands.

“What do you mean ‘she’s not going to make it’??” I asked. They both turned to me.

“Sungmin-ah…” Mrs. Kim started.

“You can’t let him do that Mrs. Kim!!” I yelled. “Don’t let him take Jun Tae away from me!!”

“I’m sorry Mr. Lee… but Jun Tae isn’t doing to well… she hasn’t made any kind of improvement within this month--” The doctor explained.

“Yeah… I heard that part…” I said, cutting him off. “Isn’t there anything you can do to save her??”

He didn’t say anything. I pushed past him and walked into Jun Tae’s room. I looked at her, nothing changed. Wires, needles, the tube… they were all still there, her cuts and bruises healed though. I walked to her bed.

“Jagiya… please wake up…” I called to her. “The doctor says if you don’t improve soon, he can’t save you. You have to do something… Move! Open your eyes! Talk! Something!!!” She didn’t respond. I fell to my knees, holding her hand in mine and crying into her blanket. “Please… Anything…” the tears didn’t stop, when suddenly I remembered something. I looked at Jun Tae as more tears streamed down my face.

“Jun Tae… I forgive you…” I said. “I forgive you…  We’re even now... Just please wake up!!!” she still didn’t respond. I didn’t know what else to do.

“Sungmin-ah…” I heard Mrs. Kim’s voice at the door. I quickly jumped up and ran to her, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her lightly.

“Mrs. Kim please!! You have to do something… Don’t let Jun Tae go… PLEASE!!” I couldn’t control myself anymore. I cried into her shoulder and she patted my back.

“Can I think about this overnight?” I heard Mrs. Kim ask. I looked up to see Jun Tae’s doctor standing at the door. He let out a small sigh.

“How about I give you another week?” He smiled. “I see that you both really care about her very much, so I will do my best to keep her here until you come to a decision.” I smiled. I loved this doctor!! Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo??” I asked.

“Sungmin-ah!!” My manager called. “Where are you?! We have a press conference in an hour! And you need to get some rest for your performance tomorrow!!” Darn it!! More schedules??

“Uh… I’ll be there as soon as possible.” I told him and hung up. “Mrs. Kim… I have some schedules to take care of, but I promise I will come to visit Jun Tae when I get the chance.” Mrs. Kim smiled weakly and nodded. I ran out of the hospital and headed home.

~~4 days later~~

I hate it when my schedules interrupt my time with Jun Tae. It took 3 days to complete all my schedules and I promised Mrs. Kim I would visit Jun Tae. So here I am, even if it is 10:00pm. Visiting hours are over, but I’ve been here so much that all the nurses knew who I was and what I was there for.

“Hello Sungmin…” one of the nurses smiled, happily.

“Hello Ms. Choi…” I said.

“So… what brings you here?” She asked.

“The usual…” I said. “I’m here to see Jun Tae.”

Her smile wasn’t so happy anymore. “Oh… Sungmin-ah… Haven’t you heard?”

“Heard what??”

“Jun Tae is gone…”

My heard sank.

“Gone??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK!!! So I know that this is the STUPIDEST way to forgive a person... But I was all out of ideas and I had to do something... O-o I hope that this chapter wasn't that big of a disappointment... :( I hope you enjoyed it... Comments are appreciated. *Scared*