The Plan

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

Where are those guys?? I can't belive they lied to me!! I need to have a very long talk with them when they get home!! I heard the door open and I hurried over to find the members hanging their coats and taking off their shoes.

"Where have you been?!" I scolded.

"We were on our schedules..." Kibum said.

"Nice try!! I called the manager, he said you guys canceled all your schedules for the day..."

"Aish~ he can never keep a secret..." Leeteuk huffed.

"So where were you??" I asked.

"Well... We decided to spend the day with Jun Tae." Shindong said. They all made their way to the couch and sat down.

"Why didn't you invite me?" I asked. Kangin scoffed.

"She needed a day away from all of..." he gestured to me. "...this"

"It didn't work though..." Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah.... she just kept asking about you." Donghae said.

"Chincha?" I asked, a small smile forming on my face.

"Then Bom and Yunho showed up and she started acting weird." Ryeowook said. I sat next to Kangin on the couch. "How so?"

"I think she was trying to figure out where she's seen them before..."

"EH?!" I practically shouted. "Do you think she's getting her memory back?"

They shrugged. "It's a possibility..." Siwon said. I smiled too myself.

"There's one way to find out for sure..." Donghae said.

"What is it?" I asked, anxious to hear his plan.

"We could make her re-live the dates we took her on..." he said with a smile.

"MWO?!" I exclaimed, standing up. "Why would I want that?"

"It was just a suggestion..." Donghae pouted.

"That's not a bad idea Donghae..." Leeteuk said. I gave him a bad look. I know that i have forgiven him for what happened, but I didn't like the idea of Leeteuk going out on a date with Jun Tae. I still didn't trust him completly. He saw my reaction and sighed. "It might be a good idea Sungmin..."

"How?"

"Well... you said that she's been having dreams of us right?"

"Yeah... so?"

"So... If Jun Tae is having dreams about the dates we've took her on then maybe We might be able to gain her memory back..."

"I don't know..." I thought. "She going to know that I told you guys about her dreams and she might think I'm testing her or something..."

"It doesn't hurt to try." Leeteuk said. I thought long and hard about it. If Jun Tae got her memory back, all her friends will be happy. I can see that the guys are upset that she doesn't talk to them as much as before and I know that Suki misses her a lot. I let out a deep sigh and looked at the members who were practically praying for me to say 'yes'.

"Fine... But I'm not going to like this..." they all cheered.

"Finally!! A moment to be alone with Jun Tae." Donghae said. I glared at him and he cleared his throat. "For healing purposes."

"I can't wait!! This time Jun Tae and I can watch 'The Exorcist'." Ryeowook said happily.

"Aniyo~" I said. They all looked at me. "You guys can't take Jun Tae on the same dates you took her on before... She's definately going to know somethings up."

"Then what are we going to do?" Yesung asked.

"Take her on a different date?" Hankyung asked.

"Stop calling it a 'date'!!" I said. "Call it an outing or something..." The guys smiled. They knew I wasn't very comfortable with this plan.

"Fine... Then since I was the first to take her out, I'll bring her to a nice restuarant." Shindong said. He got up from the floor and headed to the door.

"You're going now??" I asked.

"Yeah... why not?"

"Well... It's almost midnnight..."

"Oh..." He walked back over to the group and sat on the floor once more. "Then I'll take her out tomorrow."

"How about I take her out first?" Leeteuk asked.

"Why you?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Because I was the last one to take her on an..." He looked at me. "'Outing...'"

"Actually... I was the last to take her out." I corrected.

"Yeah, but you ended up dating her..."

"So did you..." I said coldly. Leeteuk looked at me, surprised and speechless. We stared at each other for a few minutes, silence filling the room, when suddenly Kyuhyun cleared his thoat.

"Fine then..." He said. "I will be the first to take her out."

"Why you??" Heechul asked.

"Because I was the last to 'hang out' with Jun Tae before these two..." He said, pointing to Leeteuk and I. "And I didn't end up being her boyfriend."

"Yah!!" Leeteuk said. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Ne... You're not our hyung..." I said.Kyuhyun smiled and sunk into his chair. Not saying another word.

"Okay... Kyuhyun's first... then who's second?" Siwon asked.

"I want to go second!!" Ryeowook yelled. "I miss hanging out with her..."

"Fine..." Siwon said. "Next?"

"I have to get out of here..." I said, and I walked out of the room. I couldn't sit there as they planned to make 'dates' with my girlfriend. I sure hope Jun Tae gets her memory back. Otherwise, I'm going to regret this...

"It's going to be a long week..." I said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!! I'm back!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry for the long wait!! I'm very happy that you were all very patient and didn't unsubscribe. The reason I havn't updated is because my computer caught a virus and we had to buy a new one... It took a while, didn't it? But now that we have a new computer, I can continue to update!! YAY!!!!

 

P.S: My new comp. doesn't have micrsoft word (Cheap peice of crap) so i can't do spell check. Please excuse every error and if you fing any mistakes, please PM me and i will chang it asap!! Thank you again and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ^^*

MWAH~!!!