Saving The Day Super Junior Style...

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Jun Tae’s POV:

“HENRY!!! I need 2 cappuccinos, 1 latte and 3 espressos!!” I’m finally out of the hospital and back at work. Thank Goodness!! Hospitals always gave me the creeps… I took orders from the rest of the customers and gave them to Henry.

“Yah!! Jun Tae… Slow down!! I only have two hands!!” He scolded.

“Well where’s Zhou Mi??” I asked.

“He called in sick…”

“He did?”

“Ne…”

“Urgh… what are we going to do now?”

“Well… you have us…” A voice said. I turned around to see Super Junior standing at the front door. They waved at me and I waved back.

“OMO!!! SUPER JUNIOR!!!” A bunch of girls gathered around them asking for autographs and pictures. I smiled as Leeteuk pushed through the crowd and walked up to me.

“You guys look like you need help…” He said.

“You have no idea…” Henry said.

“Well… Super Junior is at your service.” Leeteuk said. I giggled and looked at the boys who were signing autographs.

“Where’s Sungmin?” I asked.

“He… had some schedules.” Leeteuk explained. I pouted.

“Jun Tae- ah!!” Henry called. “I still have a bunch of orders and only two hands!!”

“Okay fine…” I said, turning to Leeteuk. “Don’t think I’m going to go easy on you because your celebrities.” Leeteuk giggled and I looked at the group of boys and girls gathered at the front door. I stood on one of the empty chairs. “EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!” I yelled. All eyes were on me. “Today… Super Junior won’t be a bunch of really good singers and dancers… They’re my employees so… If you are not going to order anything then I ask that you kindly leave and let my employees work in peace.”

Suddenly, there was a long line at the counter that stretched out of the shop and down the street. I smiled to myself and noticed the boys still standing at the front door. “Well…” I said. They all looked at me. “Get to work…”

“Yes ma’am…” they saluted and quickly got to work. The day went by quickly with Super Junior helping out. Before I knew it, it was closing time. I counted the money in the cash register.

“We made over 1,000 dollars…. That’s the most we ever made in this shop.” I looked at the boys. “Maybe I should get you guys to work here more often.” They giggled. “Thank you…”

“No problem…” Shindong said.

“How about we go clean up the back room?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aniyo~ I can do that later…” I said. “You all have done so much already…”

“We insist…” Leeteuk said. And they all walked into the back room.

“Jun Tae-ah… I’ll be leaving now…” Henry said gathering his things. “I’m going to visit Zhou Mi before heading home.”

“Aresso…” I said walking him to the door. “Tell him, Jun Tae says ‘Annyeong’.” He nodded and walked out the door, I waved until he drove his car out of sight and walked back into the shop. I walked behind the counter and started organizing the magazines. The bell to the front door rang.

“Mianhae…” I said, not looking up from my work. “We’re closed…”

“Aww~ Can’t I make one little order??” I froze at the sound of that voice. I looked up to see her.

“Haekyung-shii… What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came to see you silly…” she said with an evil smile.

“See me? For what?”

“I want you to break up with Sungmin…”

“Eh?”

“He was mine before he became yours…” She made her way behind the counter and I backed up against the register. “And if you were smart… You would have learned your lesson from our first meeting...”

“I must be really stupid then…”

“You don’t want to visit that hospital again… do you Jun Tae dongseng?”

“Dongseng?" I scoffed. "Since when did i become your donseng? And you threatening me is not going to make me break up with Sungmin!!”

“Ohh~ you should watch what you say dongseng... I mean you are alone in a coffee shop…”

“I wouldn’t say she was alone…” Haekyung and I turned to see Super Junior standing at the door to the back room.

“Super Junior… What are you all doing her?” Haekyung asked nervously.

“I think we should be asking you that question.” Kangin said.

“I…I…” Haekyung stuttered. Leeteuk walked up to her.

“Let me explain something to you Haekyung…” He said, anger written all over is face. “If you ever threaten Jun Tae again… It’ll be the last thing you ever do, got it??”

“O-oppa…” Haekyung’s eyes filled with tears.

“Now get out…” Leeteuk growled. Haekyung quickly pushed pass the boys and hurried out the door. I looked at Leeteuk. He was really red and he was breathing hard. Was he really that angry?

“Hyung… Stay calm…” Eunhyuk said.

“I can’t!!!” He yelled. “How dare she come in here and threaten Jun Tae like that!! Who does she think she is?!” He looked at me. “Are you okay?” He asked. I nodded.

“Kamshimnida…” I said, hugging him. He hugged me back and I could tell he was calm. I pulled away and looked at the rest of Super Junior. “So… what should we now?

“How about we go on a picnic?” Donghae asked. I smiled.

“Sounds like fun!!!”