Annyeongz

Everyone deserves a good closure.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung’s heart has been pounding like crazy ever since she woke up in the morning. Yujin, her favourite unnie, asked to hang out with her yesterday. Yujin! The charming prince of IZ*ONE, Ahn Yujin! 

 

The moment the maknae is awake, she has been bothering her unnies, and her first victim is Nako. The sleepy Nako is brushing her teeth in the bathroom, closing her eyes, sometimes she lets the fatigueness hold sway over her, dipping her head a little then jolts awake when realised she is falling asleep, sometimes she forcefully stretches her eyes, intending to keep herself awake. From afar, she sure looks like one hard-working ‘fisherwoman’.

 

The door harshly slides open, and Nako’s morning routine has been broken. 

 

“Nako unnie! Nako unnie!” Wonyoung dashes into the bathroom, yelling excitedly.

 

Nako grimaces upon the arrival of the young one, this brat.

 

"Yujin unnie asked me out yesterday!" Wonyoung speaks meekly, as if someone is eavesdropping their conversation outside.

 

Nako calmly nods, "Good. Now, confess to her."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

If Nako hasn't been awake since the young one crashed into her minding her own business, she is surely awake now by the loud shriek right beside her right ears.

 

"Oh my gosh! Tone it down, will you?!" The Japanese scolds, "Just— have fun! And don't do dumb ."

 

"Language, Nako-chan!" Chaeyeon warns her member all the way from the kitchen.

 

"How the f—"

 

Wonyoung cuts off before Nako could finish her cuss.

 

"Unnie, you'll cuddle me to sleep if the date doesn't go well tonight, right?"

The second victim is Hitomi— scratch that, that peachy girl managed to get the clingy Wonyoung off her and ran off to her own date. So, that leads to Chaeyeon.

 

"Chaeyeon unnie~" The latter was preparing to fall back asleep after cooking breakfast for the kids, she already slumped down onto her soft bed when Wonyoung peeks her head from the door.

 

"Oh, Wonyoung-ie?” Chaeyeon groggily rises from her bed, greeting the young one.

 

“Could you help me pick the outfits for the date?” 

 

Chaeyeon blinks a few times, before accepting the request.

 

“Sure.”

 

And so the quest to find Wonyoung the best outfit begins, the two of them spent an entire morning, going through the closet, clothes and pants are being thrown left and right, one by one, the clothes pile into a small hill on Wonyoung’s bed, but Wonyoung could care less about organising her room right now. All her mind is thinking about is to look good for Yujin. 

 

Yuri stares at the scenario before her eyes in awe as she passes by the young one’s room.

 

“I’m— going out…… good luck, Wonyoungie.” 

 

After all the mess, Wonyoung has finally selected her outfit. 

 

“Do I look good, unnie?”

 

“Absolutely.” Chaeyeon nods her head in agreement, words left unspoken in her thoughts.

 

That is literally the first outfit she tried, why did we even go through so much clothes…

 

Putting on a light makeup, Wonyoung hugs and kisses her unnie on the cheek as she leaves for the date. 

 

“Hey, what about these clothes—” Chaeyeon points at the piles of clothes, glaring at the young one.

 

“I’ll clean my room later!” Wonyoung quickly escapes the dorm before hearing an earful from her unnie.

Meanwhile, the charming prince is just as nervous as the princess at the other dorm. Yujin has b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter