Kwonchaeng

Everyone deserves a good closure.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah~” 

 

The door of Chaeyeon’s room pushes open, the latter shifts in her sleeping position, frowning as her peaceful slumber has been interrupted. Before Chaeyeon could make out who just comes into the room screaming her name. A figure crashes down onto her, a pair of arms immediately wraps around her slim waist. The person has her head buried on her belly then she looks up and stares at her, pouting but soon it is replaced with a smile. Softly, the person cups Chaeyeon’s puffy cheeks then calls her name once again.

 

“Chaeyeon-ah~”

 

The main dancer whines, having only a thin line of vision Chaeyeon answers with a voice that sounds like she has been lost in a desert for days without any water source as her eyes are slowly adjusting to the light of the surroundings. “Eun- Eunbi unnie, what are you doing?” 

 

“Look at you, still asleep at 3pm.” The leader utters a sound that is disapproving of her member’s behavior, “Do you know what day is today?”   

 

Chaeyeon fumbles on her messy sheets to search for the phone that has slipped out from her hand when she fell asleep. Getting a grip on her device, she swiftly unlocks the phone with her fingerprint. 31 December 2020.

 

Realisation hits her head as she looks at the date. “We’re celebrating New Years soon.” 

 

“Exactly.” Eunbi exaggeratedly nods, her hands smoothly moving up and interlacing her fingers with Chaeyeon. The leader gets up from her girlfriend’s embrace, dragging the latter along with her much to her protest.  

 

“Now quickly get your moving, we’re going on a date.” 

They were the last couple to go out and celebrate the holiday, Eunbi has done preparing when she crashes into Chaeyeon’s room while Chaeyeon, well, she just woke up. The latter quickly takes a hot shower then hastily dresses up. It’s a casual winter outfit, she puts on a milk white turtleneck long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans, then she covers herself with a thick black winter coat. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Chaeyeon is held in position as Eunbi sneaks onto her lap with lipsticks and eyeliner in her hands. While her girlfriend helps her put on minimal makeup, the main dancer is enjoying every single bit of their moments, the gentle caress on her cheek as Eunbi brushes her stray hair aside, the way her girlfriend opens slightly when she is focused on drawing her eyebrows.       

 

“Perfect.” Eunbi breathes out, lips spread freely into a satisfied smile. 

 

The leader continues her coos, pinching her girlfriend’s cheeks while leaning in, until her lips have touched hers. 

 

Chaeyeon knew about Eunbi’s intention all along, so when she boldly steals a kiss from her, Chaeyeon already settles her hands on Eunbi’s waist, tickling her to surrender. 

 

Eventually, Eunbi runs out of breath and pleads for Chaeyeon’s mercy. Chaeyeon carries her girlfriend off the bed as she lets out her contagious laughter, while Eunbi keeps hitting her shoulders with one arm, whining in her embrace.

 

Their lovey-dovey time was surely sweet, and it definitely lasted long. Their manager, who is supposed to give them a ride to their destination, has fallen asleep on their large-sized couch, snoring ever so lightly. 

 

Eunbi is about to go ahead and wake their manager up when Chaeyeon swiftly catches the wrist that almost places on the manager’s arm. Eunbi stares at her girlfriend in confusion as the latter makes a hush sign. 

 

Locking their hands, Chaeyeon drags Eunbi out of the dorm, not forgetting to charm her girlfriend with an alluring smile.

 

“Let’s take the subway, unnie, like an usual couple. We’ve never had the chance to do that before.”
 

“Okay, we have to be careful though.” 

 

Chaeyeon makes a salute gesture with two fingers, the smile on her face soon is hidden underneath the mask as her girlfriend puts it on for her, while her glistening eyes which curve into crescent shapes are still visible to show her happiness to Eunbi. 

They get on the train, Chaeyeon is leaning against the wall, Eunbi holds onto the pole, they’ve decided not to take the seats despite there being a lot of empty seats. When they reach one of the prime stations, a sudden crowd of passengers floods the spacious train carriages. Eunbi huddles closer to Chaeyeon, while Chaeyeon welcomes her girlfriend into her embrace without hesitation. 

 

As the crowd becomes more packed, the distance between the couple becomes less and less, to the point Eunbi has her head entirely buried on Chaeyeon’s front, hands secured around her waist. Their noses are inch away from touching, crimson red spreads across Eunbi’s masked cheeks upon her noticing the situation. Her eyes shift and look down on the ground while Chaeyeon chuckles, teasing her blushing girlfriend. 

 

The main dancer uses her finger and lifts the leader’s chin up, making the latter facing her direction. She leans in to Eunbi which causes the latter to have a panic attack. 

 

Eunbi quietly spoke, “Yah, Lee Chaeyeon! What are you do—” 

 

Closing her eyes, Chaeyeon rubs their noses together. She turns her head sideways, and whispers, “Stop imagini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter