Yulyen

Everyone deserves a good closure.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day, Yena has a mission, and is to make Yuri fall for her again. They are on a break, kinda, Yena wouldn’t want to call their heated argument last week a ‘break up’. The fight was silly, Yena spent too much time on playing games as usual and Yuri was fed up with it. Though they’d made up in the next morning and be back to the gross affectionate couple they are, instead Yena got a cold treatment for the whole week. Yuri refused to meet and talk to her, she ignored her calls, heck, Yena was not allowed to enter the other dorm because Yuri requested Chaeyeon to do so.

 

But Today, Yena gets a chance to prove herself to Yuri, that she is not a bad girlfriend and she does other stuff aside from gaming.

 

The usual duck who would’ve slept till noon wakes up at 7am early in the morning to prepare herself for the date. Yena takes out her best winter outfit, she applies Yuri’s favourite perfume on her clothes and makes sure she brings an extra jacket for her girlfriend. 

 

“You can do it, friend.” Hyewon who passes by gives Yena a firm squeeze on her shoulder.

 

“Thank you for rejecting Yuri’s date, Hyewon-ah.” Yena chuckles, recalling that moment when Yuri messages Hyewon to switch partners with her. 

 

“Of course, I mean, I want to go out with my girlfriend.” Hyewon laughs, as much as she likes to pamper the younger hamster, she doesn’t want to neglect her own lover. 

Yuri sneezes while eating the breakfast prepared by Chaeyeon in the kitchen. 

 

“Who is talking crap behind my back?” The main vocal scrunched her runny nose, wiping the sticky liquid off with the back of her hand.

 

“Yah, go wash your hands, you dirty hamster.” Chaeyeon grimaces, looking at the latter’s hand in disgust.

 

Yuri rolls her eyes, casually grabs a piece of tissue from the tissue box and cleans her hand.

 

“Unnie,” The hamster girl munches on her beef slice, “Do you think I should forgive Yena unnie later?” 

 

Chaeyeon furrows her eyebrows, “You could if you want to,” she places down her phone and faces Yuri, “She is going to try her best to beg for your forgiveness anyway.” 

 

“I kind of want to be mad at her a little longer because she’s been choosing games over me!” Yuri huffs, pouting her lips, which later turns into a sad one, “But I miss her……” 

 

“Look, Yuri-ah.” Chaeyeon says, while lifting another slice of beef from her bowl into Yuri’s, “Let’s not end one of the most unfortunate years on a sad note.” She smiles at her, “Enjoy your date with Yena.” 

Yuri takes her time showering in the bathroom, it clears her mind and brings up her mood. What she didn’t expect when she walks into her room is, Yena casually lying on her bed, ruffling the sheets. 

 

“Yena unnie! What are you doing on my bed!” Yena is startled by Yuri’s yelling, bumping her head onto the headboard. She sits up from the bed, giving her girlfriend an awkward smile. 

 

“H-hey……”

 

Yuri narrows her eyes, shaking her head out of annoyance, “You know what, Yena unnie.” She sighs, “I’m not feeling well today, let’s not go on a date.” 

 

“Oh, it’s okay Yuri-ah. Please get some rest!” Yena carefully walks towards the door, murmuring sorry when her shoulder brushes Yuri’s. 

 

The hamster ignores her, stomping to the door and closes it. “Hmph, silly unnie!” She puffs out, crossing her arms.   

 

“I just miss your scent.” Yena heaves a sigh, she hears the stomping and words coming out from her girlfriend’s mouth outside the room.

 

Yena goes to the living room and joins Sakura on the couch, who are busy playing video games at the moment. “Sup, Yena.” The gamer greets her, paying attention to the big screen.

 

Sakura knows her fellow friend has been troubled by the incident for a while. So, as Yena’s good friend, she pauses the game and comforts the girl. “Don’t worry, you got this!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter