CHAPTER 6

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon knocking on Nayeon's door for minutes until Nayeon frustratedly open the door looking at Jeongyeon annoyingly.

 

"What do you want ?"

"Woah..fancy way to greet me after the whole day yesterday you kept avoiding me."

"I mean you're a predator looking for a prey so I have to be careful." Jeongyeon looking at her in disbelief and pinch both of Nayeon's cheek, frustrated. Nayeon then smack his hands of her face, soothing her cheeks while glaring at him.

"Wow..such a friend I've got accusing me blindly. I said it was a mistake though. Okay, I'm really sorry. Seriously I have no intention at all. Trust me."

"Whatever.."

"Nayeon-ah..I will do anything and please forgive me okay? It feels weird when we suddenly not talking even just for a day." Nayeon suddenly got an idea and smirk.

"Hmm..anything?"

"Yes please..anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup! 100% sure."

"Okay. Let me list it down first but for now get out of my face and stop knocking at my door." She then close the door harshly that unfortunately hit Jeongyeon's nose. He touch his nose painfully and scream in silenced. Joohyun who just went out from her bedroom saw Jeongyeon crouching on the floor touching his bleeding nose look at him with her concerned look.

"Oh my God..are you okay? What happened?"

"Nayeon happened. Sheeshh that girl is an abuser. She smack my face through the door." Joohyun ended up giggling.

"Yah. What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just..you guys not over yet?"

"Ergghh. That girl trying to list down what she wants me to do to forgive her. Nayeon and her weirdo personality never part ways." He tried to stop his bleeding nose using his shirt but Joohyun gently prevent him to do so and remind him not to touch his nose until she come back. She jogged to her room and got her first aid kit. 

 

Joohyun who diligently help him for his bleeding nose unaware that Jeongyeon kept looking at her. When she's done and realized what happened her face immediately blushing red. She urgently tidy up her first aid kit and trying to move but can't move away when Jeongyeon tugging her shirt to sit down next to him again. Jeongyeon continue to stare at her and said his thanks to her. She tried to move again but Jeongyeon tightened his grip on her arms.

 

"I know you like me. I know you have a crush on me." Joohyun was frozen and cutely not brave enough to stare at him back. 

"S-so?" Joohyun questioned him back in hesitant.

"Do you want me?"

"Huh?" Joohyun stare at him confused before turning her face away from him again. Jeongyeon just smirk at her cute antic.

"What I mean is if you're willing to be my girlfriend I will treat you like a queen and never look at any other girls again. I want to settle down. After thinking through, you're a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter