CHAPTER 4

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident last week, Nana still following him around like a puppy but chose to just ignore her. Jeongyeon learned that the girl that he met, was the infamous campus ice princess, Krystal Jung that they always said the great wall of china, a barrier that is really hard to move or even touch. He's doomed for sure because the dean of their faculty, Kwon Yuri is Krystal sister's husband. 

She might already tell-tale about what happened to her to her brother-in-law. He thought just anytime will be 

Jeongyeon walk as fast as he can trying to run away after he ended things with Nana after 2 months together. That's a record for him. He never deal with any girls more than a month but she was way too clingy and a spoiled brat kid that always want what she wants. He's bored with her antic and she start to following him around. Like today when he catch a glimpse of her, he immediately walk as fast as he can.

He heard running footsteps from behind and he doesn't even need to look back to know that Nana is chasing him and aware of his presence.  He run as fast as possible and heard Nana chanting his name while sobbing but he just kept running until he no longer heard her voice. He kept running until he accidentally crash to a model like woman figure.

They both fall to the ground from the impact and groan painfully. After felt like minutes, he lifted his head and bore his eyes to the beautiful girl who already glare at him. He smirk while chanting in his head 'new victim'. His mind cut short when he heard a running footsteps again along with calling his name made him panic. Unconsciously, he lift the girl from the ground like a feathers and intact both of her legs to his waist made her widen her eyes. 

She wants to scream but was stopped by Jeongyeon's mouth that already embracing in open mouth to mouth kiss. She was shocked but immediately gave in when his tongue explore like an expert he was. Her mind is going wild from what happened and for some reason can't stop what he's doing to her.

She start to close her eyes and just enjoy her very first kiss to the stranger. He open his eyes a little bit and saw Nana shooked her head watching him with tears and runaway from the scene having her breakdown. He want to stop the kiss but the girl seems to enjoy the kiss so he just let her be.

She's well known as the ice pincess of the campus for she always shows her cold facade. No one ever dare to even touch her but this guy for some reason got the nerve to kiss her out of nowhere. When she start to realized that he kiss her out of nowhere, she widen her eyes and immediately slapped his face with her hand. Jeongyeon instantly letting go of the girl and hold his cheek in pain.

"Ouch! What was that for?! What's wrong with you!?" He glared at her.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you!!" She shout as loud as she can and glare at him dangerously. He gulp his saliva, speechless. Thankfully no one is here on the campus at the moment. "You kiss me!" She continued.

"I-I'm sorry..it was an instinct..my obsessed ex just kept chasing me this whole week and she seems still can't move on so I have to kiss you. I just want her to stop following me around.."

"I don't care you bloody ! Do you think that will stop her?! And do you really think that my mouth is a charity voucher that you can get after the game?! You imbecile man!" She kept throwing punches to him. It actually really painful so he grip her hand and hugged her. She struggle to get out from his embrace but soon calm herself down from his strong embrace.

"I'm sorry.." He soothed her back and she almost give in again but she then push him as strong as she can make him almost fall from the impact. She then punch his stomach out of nowhere. When she saw how he clutch his stomach in pain she said,

"Serve you right! Remember this..I'm Krystal Jung and don't you dare to touch me without my permission again! Huh, bye!" She walked away from the scene in rage while Jeongyeon squeeze his eyes and look at her back figure slowly fade away from his eyes.

"Arggh! You ! Just you wait..ouuu yah! Her hand is definitely made of steel. I bet my stomach fully bruise now.." He lift his shirt and can see that his fair skin turns to be a little bit dark pink just above of his navel.

"Aigoo..you Kry whatever your name is..just you wait.." He then get up and walked away going to home.

 

____________

 

After that incident last week, Nana still following him around like a puppy but chose to just ignore her. Jeongyeon learned that the girl that he met, was the infamous campus ice princess, Krystal Jung that they always said the great wall of china, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter