CHAPTER 5

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So as you guys probably know..this programme is needed for you guys to excel this semester. Be ready to clear any of your schedule for 3 days and 2 night on March 28th - 30th." Seulgi frowned really hard when he suddenly remember that is around the time when Joohyun's birthday take place. He then lift his hand up to voice his opinion.

"Is it fixed prof? I mean the date?" The prof lift his brows but answered him anyway.

"Well..we already discussed it since the very first day you guys set your foot on my class. Don't you remember?"

"Uhh..actually I didn't attend my first class of yours prof because I have to scheduled again all of my clashed schedule on the first week. I am not aware about it prof and I always have competition multiple times so I missed your class prof.."

"Oh yeah..you're the Seulgi that every lecturer always talked about. I mean for keenly ditching class but still did any assignment given well. The thing about life in university is you have to asked your fellow friends who knows consistently and let it not be silenced. Fear that you will missed any kind of info like what you have been through. For sure I am not going to remind you every single time I teached right? I don't like giving excuse and listen to it but let me tell you. If you ignorantly helpless but still didn't asked any people about what's going on that can lead to arrogance and stupidity. I don't want to call you that because you're an excellent student I've heard and has a nice personality. You also helped a lot to contribute in our university achievement in different kind of competition especially in such a short amount of time. But! Set your priority right. Are you coming to university to study and grad or keep doing sport and ditching schools and ended up failure? Why? Do you have any problem with the date? It's fixed though.."

"Oh..ermm..no prof..I uh..yes I have something to do on the date that you give.." The prof straightly cut him off.

"..and you have to forget whatever plan you have on that day. It is one of the requirement for you to excel for it will take up a huge percentage up to 50% for your GPA. I mean..we've been working hard for these past weeks to get the approval from our faculty and the biggest company in korea to collaborate for our project, through letters and all so don't waste the opportunity and the hardwork that goes in it. Now I know where's your effort on this. Maybe lack of effort from you will effect your marks but you can always cover it during the programme. How come you didn't know? That's none of my business. What I know is you have to do it. Careful because I don't want to see any of your face to attend my class again next year, class. I mean it. So do your best..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter