CHAPTER 2

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon and Seulgi finally arrived at the said location and wait for another 5 minutes while touring around the place to find Seulgi's friend. When he spotted his friend waiting at the bus stop sitting elegantly, he can't helped but smile. His smiles interrupted when Nayeon .

 

 

"I would be really shocked by now if both of you guys didn't feel anything for each other..is that her? I mean..she's beautiful though.." She points to his friend's direction while smirking naughtily.

 

"Hush! Stop creating something that can lead to misunderstanding will you?" He slap her hands before his friend aware that Nayeon's pointing at her. Not that she will see them when his car is tinted. He's just making sure. He stop the car right infront of her and open his car window.

 

"Joohyun? Get in.." Joohyun acknowledge his presence and smile at him but a little bit shocked when she saw someone occupied the passanger seat next to him. Nayeon who realised that then get out of the car and like a well known extrovert she was, immediately embrace Joohyun like she knows her longer than Seulgi.

 

Joohyun was flabbergasted but soon composed herself. Nayeon then smile and shake Joohyun's hand while introducing herself. "Hi Joohyun..I am Nayeon, Seulgi's cousin. Nice to meet you."

 

"Hi..nice to meet you too.."

 

"You take the front seat and I will sit at the back because we will pick up my friend too. Let's go.." They continue their journey when they arrived 10 km from Joohyun's bus stop to pick Jungyeon up. In that very short span of time Nayeon and Joohyun already looks close to each other and talked comfortably to each other.

 

Jungyeon who has his earphone intact and focus on his phone didn't realised that the car is already stop infront of him. Nayeon just roll her eyes because she knows when Jungyeon already focus on something he will forget about everything around him. She asked Seulgi to unlock the door and she make her way to Jungyeon and flicked his head. Jungyeon who's really shocked widen his eyes by the action and soon relieved when he saw Nayeon laughing at his reaction.

 

"You woman.." Before he said anything further, she kissed his cheeks made him shut his mouth completely and tangle her right arm to his left one and drag him towards the car. It's actually normal for Nayeon to kiss his cheeks and she always love it to see his unappealing face every single he was kissed. Nowadays Jungyeon just let her be that makes Nayeon love it more. They both get in the car when Jungyeon introduced himself.

 

"Hey, I'm Jungyeon..Nayeon's bestfriend. Nice to meet you all."

 

He said while shaking both Seulgi and Joohyun's hands giving his friendly and cool vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter