CHAPTER 3

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi was late on his first meeting to meet the lecturer in charge of their batch as an advisor and kept running to the said meeting place. He didn't have so much time and making a dramatic entrance to the meeting. Every students already fill the place look at him in surprise when they saw he is rolling forward coolly and soon they shouted enthusiastically while clapping.

 

Seulgi was blushing madly and bow to every students feeling apologetic. He spot empty spot and rushing to seat on it. 'So much so for the first meeting..' , he thought and sigh altogether. He was actually in a situation where he stumbled upon the corner of the door and out of reflects, he did what he supposed to do.

 

He look on his right and spotted this beautiful and adorable same monolid eyes girl looking at him, amused. He smiled politely at her and she return the same sweet smile. Unexpectedly she introduced herself. "I am Dahyun by the way..What's your name?"

 

"Oh..hi Dahyun..I am Seulgi.."

"Nice to meet you Seulgi..such a dramatic entrance you got there.." She . He start to get comfortable on her presence. They clicked immediately and all the awkwardness just vanished that instant the moment she .

"Hehe..I swear I didn't planned that. It's just an involuntary reflection to protect myself from the danger.."

"Whatever you say because that is the cool way to introduced yourself..haha! You're going to be famous as the rolling guy from now onwards, I bet.." He just laugh along while blushing feeling embarass all of a sudden. They stopped talking immediately when they saw their lecturer in charge as their advisor making his entrance.

 

 

 

 

____________

 

 

Nayeon and Joohyun's campus department just near Jungyeon's department when they both waiting for him after they finished their class together and saw him from afar already embracing a beautiful girl and kiss her on the lips. Nayeon just rolls her eyes while Joohyun just watch everything in pain, silently. They talked a little bit here and there and they saw how he caress her face and kissing her with open mouth like he wants to eat her leading the kiss like a professional player he is.

 

Nayeon is used to see this but Joohyun just watch everything with her eyes wide open in disbelief and her eyes start to welled up in tears but she blinked it to bite back the tears that almost fall out of her eyes. Just only 2 weeks he already seen with the poor innocent girl who took a few dollar out from her purse and gave it to him. Joohyun who is in a dazed immediately woken up when she heard Nayeon snickering.

 

"Tch! That player! He did it again.."

"Huh?" Joohyun looking at Nayeon side view. Nayeon keep looking at them and scowling. 

"The audacity of this man showing PDA. He might be my friend but you have to be careful around him Joohyun..he's a player..he's a charmer. He always get to the womans heart and seduced them whether he realized it or not. I am thankful that he respect me and never did that to me because he knows I will kick his up. Look at that..he used his old same tactic. Poor girl..Jungyeon might found out that girl is rich so he used her. Mark my word, next month we will see him with anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter