Housemate (Short fic taeckhun) part 1

I'll be there for you. ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been six months that I am with him not as lovers, not as friend but just as housemate. Firstly I should introduce myself I am Nichkhun nearing to 30s still now I am not in a real relationship I don't know why but I always met the fake one. So you may know now how difficult my love life is.. I am living with taecyeon, he is photographer and he own this house .. I'm staying here because I have no way out even if it annoys him.. He want everything to be clean and perfect but I love to mess up..  I met him because my friend Lee seung gi told me to stay with him still I finish my current job. I would left this house within this month bcoz my boss and his wife will move out to another country and until now I didn't figure out what I will do next.
But now I had done something to annoy taecyeon and I have a pretty shrewd idea what it might be. 
The tidiness issue- or rather lack of it -had over the last couple of weeks become a real bone of contention.
OK, even more of a bone of contention than it had always been. I could tell bcoz the difference in taecyeon was pronounced. He had withdrawn mentally, almost as if he couldn't be bothered to argue with me anymore. He was also distancing himself physically, working all hours and spending less and less time at home. At first I had been thrilled that he had stopped nagging me to clear up after myself but after a while I'd kind of begun to miss it. As my torn calf muscle that happened because I fell down from the stairs gradually repaired itself and I grew less reliant on crutches, I had even found myself once or twice doing the washing up while there were still clean plates in the cupboard.
Not that taecyeon had noticed or shown signs of being remotely grateful when I'd pointed it out to him; he'd been so distant and off hand recently that I'd almost given up trying to please him. 
Almost, but not quite. Because taecyeon was being a grumpy sod but I still want to cheer him up, get the old relaxed smiley taec back. 
And today is my last day of being an invalid.  I'd watched too much TV, read too many magazines, eaten far too many biscuits. In fact I could do with expending a bit energy now.  Gazing around the flat, I decided to spend the day tidying up and.... Oh God, could I do it?...  
Yes I could do it and I was going to. Feeling energized already, I pushed up my sleeves and limped over to the ornate strained glass mirror over by the window. I knew my passion for coloured fairy lights drove taec to distraction. OK, fine, I could live without fairy lights. Reaching up, I unwound the ones draped around the mirror and threw them onto the sofa.
Breathe in, breathe out, no need to panic. And that red lampshade with the glittery fringing was another culprit; taec had always hated it. I unplugged the lamp and added it to mirror and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter