Chapter 01- LUST

I'll be there for you. ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun part
I still can feel the emptiness in his eyes while he owns everything ! Even my life.... what's bothering him ?...  Why should I be concerned about a man who is nothing but a inborn criminal... He took the wine from my hand gently and slowly glance at my face ..  my heart races for no reason... I should avoid his glance.. I don't want him to know what I'm feeling right now .. I turn back to the room but suddenly I felt someone's hands over my waist  .. Taecyeon turn my face to him I still struggle to control my inner emotions... 
Taecyeon part 
He never meet my eyes. What it's mean? He is scared of me, right?  Shouldn't he be scared? I don't know why I want him to feel secure in me. Even though he should be treated as a slave . Yes he is just a slave .. I ran my fingers through his cheeks..through his lips.. He was freezed for a while then slowly responsed to my touches.. my fingers took its dominance over his chest..slowly awakening him.. but I got stumbled when his tears ran down to his cheeks to my own ... I glance at his face.. He is staring at the emptiness with a swollen eyes...before he could think anything more i just want to make sure that he is aware about that damn truth... 

Taecyeon slides over to his ears ..press his lips close to him then said "don't you want to know what make your father leave you here ? Don't you want to know why you're satisfying my needs ? Despite the fact that you're too young for anything..don't you?" Nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter