MARKHYUCK

By the next winter.

Mark and Haechan was no better when it comes to messed up relationships. They've been dating for years now. Growing together and bickering like the old married couples they are. Aera admired how cute they were together.

She was proud of how bold they are to be openly dating in a conserved society.

"That's my friends." she always said with all the pride she had.

 

Despite being the most precious beings for her, 

Mark and donghyuck were all messed up. Constant pressure from a relationship that nobody agrees of, and mark being a prey for his father's brutality, they were not doing really well as Aera thought they were. Mark always was careful to not let her know anything. He and hyuck both treasured her. 

 

Every time Mark came to classes with a new bruise on his face or wrist, hyuck would break apart. But they've adapted to it. Mark hated hyuck's tears. That was the last thing he wanted to see. He knew it well. Both of them longed for each others happiness. But the truth was just bitter. 

Together, they could never be happy. They were together but yet distant. 

Never did anybody else, none of theor friends knew anything about them. All they could see were two happy boys.