NANA

By the next winter.

Nana,

As she named him. Jaemin was carefree. He had nothing to go down with. A single soul. Nobody tied him up. And that was exactly what she was afraid of. He is too carefree. Aera always took care of him. Did his homeworks, taught him, fed him. He liked it when she fed him with her hands. Like a mother.

Aera was indeed his everything. Including a mother.

He cherished her. Apart from being together whole day, they even texted each other day and night. Slowly grew as each others secret keepers. He was scared to loose her.

Aera was the only good thing happened to him after Haru.

Haru, the prettiest girl in school. Nicely tucked back hair and rabbit teeth that just added to her cuteness.

His girlfriend. Haru was everything to him until last year. After 3 years of dating, being always around her,

Nana was slowly rediscovering the taste of friendship. He was enjoying his moment with Aera and the boys. Living their best lives. Nana slowly started turning his back on Haru.

He didn't know why. He loves her. But is now a little tardy in showing it off. Haru liked it when they held hands and had their good time. Nana was just too busy for that now.

 

He had his new found happiness. His best friends. He knew it was wrong. Aera kept reminding him how much hurt Haru is gonna be. Nana just didn't care.

At a point, after all that, he just wanted to break everything off.

The butterflies started disappearing.

Haru looked at them every time they walked through the hallways with tears and jealousy in her eyes. She had every right to be mad at Aera. Aera was completely aware of that. She felt sorry for her. But they had never talked in their lives. Every time she tried talking, Haru would just stare to vicinity. Like she wasn't even existing. Aera slowly gave up her hope on bith of them. Both were stubborn. What else can she do?

Nana, being the carefree person he is,

Flew among them. Happily without thinking anything else. He was like a beautiful fall in her life. 

A pretty hard fall.