LIKE A DREAM

By the next winter.

After sean left, Aera was left alone in a new school, with new people.

But the high school life she thought was going to stumble down, turned her whole life upside down.

She made new friends. In fact a lot of new friends. Including taeyong.

But,

The most important part of her high school life was them. Them like the dream she forgot to see. The dream she failed to express. The seven boys.

All 7 of them like seven different seasons. New seasons of her life.

Mark, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, Jisung and Chenle.

Jaemin was the first one befriended her. They were in the same class. Across each other. He was eyeing on nayeon as well.

"hey, can you introduce me to her?"

He asked casually. "What is with everyone? Just go and talk on your own." she accidentally said that out loud.

He realized what was going on. "Oops sorry"

A friendship started with an apology.

Little did they knew, it was going to be full of apologies and regrets as it moves forward.

They started hanging out. He introduced his friends to her. All 6 of them. Including Jeno. He was from another class. Yet close with them.. Jaemin loved his best friend a little too much. So did she.