Raw Version: The Second Eve

Underneath the Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg. So I decided to rewrite from the second Christmas on and uploaded it BUT I kept coming to this one over and over again so maybe you guys might perhaps like it? Please... Just relax and read this. Ehe! Also, this is a continuation from the First Christmas so maybe if you want, you could re-read that and come back. It's not going anywhere after all XD

ALso same storyline. Just different writing. You all know what happened already lmao.

Raw Version: The Second Eve

Last year at this time, he had dropped off his girlfriend home and had been in cloud 9… a fool’s cloud that was. She had unfortunately played him, breaking his heart before their 2nd year anniversary, and was seen in someone’s arm even before a week had passed.

Man. His ego had definitely gone through a heavy bruise.

Right now all he felt was thankfulness though, that he was rid of such a girl in his life.

This year really had not been a good year for him though. It was not just his girlfriend that had dumped him but there had been problems in his father’s office. His father was a government official and problems in the office usually meant headache. There had been an overflowing of guests at home, so much so that he crashed on Taeyong’s place more often than once.

Perhaps when he wanted to escape, those had been the only times he missed his ex-girlfriend’s place. At least she lived alone and had a nice couch.

Her? He did not miss much.

He sighs at the number of things that had happened that year and how unbreathable the whole time it had been… until Halloween.

A smile automatically appeared on his face as he remembered Halloween. Their department had organized a Halloween party for fund-raise and he had been part of the committee. Kina Lee had been his partner, the weird girl in class, the girl he was accidentally with last Christmas Eve.

She, as he had always known was a natural leader. People followed her even if she says nothing and she had taken over the plans easily so it was such a joy working with her. Perhaps the only disappointment was the fact that she did not know his name! That seriously had been such a disappointment.

On the day of the meeting, he had the opportunity to talk with her and upon coming home realized just how much he had enjoyed the conversation he had with her.

He almost laughed aloud when he suddenly remembered the meeting they had last Christmas at the exact same place he was seated on.

Oh goodness, he let out a laugh, the conversation they had last Christmas had almost been as dry as bone and now that he compared their two conversations realized just how different they had been. Maybe it had been because they were out of college?

He lets his eyes travel around his favorite convenience store low-key expecting one girl to show up and eat ice-cream. After all, their relationship had improved massively. Whenever they talked in class, it was a joy. They always conversed so well.

And also he cannot deny he was having a massive crush on the said girl at the moment. Massive.

Sure enough, she turns up after some waiting but this time with a dark padded jacket and bright red muffler. Baekhyun thinks she might have a collection of brightly colored scarves.

“Choco-bars again?” Baekhyun chuckled as soon as she takes a seat. He not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter