Day Twelve

All I Want For Krismas Is Wu

"What if I'm on the naughty list? Do I get anything?"

Junmyeon was driving Kris crazy the last three miles through the city as his boyfriend sat in the passenger seat of his car, singing along with the Christmas carols on the radio. He did love hearing his boyfriend sing, yeah, but Junmyeon exaggerated some lyrics a bit much, his tone going up or down. And if he had to hear three more versions of Rudolph the Red Rose Reindeer one more time, he going to rip the radio out of the car.

Right now? Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

“Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I’m telling you why,” Junmyeon sang, grinning over at Kris, almost enjoying Kris’s annoyance, “Cause Santa Claus is coming to town.” He poked Kris’s cheek, to which Kris tried to snap at his finger. “He’s making a list, he’s checking it twice, he’s going to find out who’s naughty or nice…” the lyrics continued in the background but Junmyeon stopped singing for a moment, his eyes wide.

That confused Kris, he was curious as to why his boyfriend stopped singing, “Wha—”

“What if I’m on the naughty list this year, Kris?” His eyes were wide, concerned, serious, “Do I get anything for Christmas?”

Kris stared at the man for a moment before having to turn back to the road, grateful there was no traffic on the other side or in front of them, and grateful that he had not swerved in the road. He was wondering where this question was going, because with Junmyeon, it could end up in some silly pun joke that only the man, himself, found funny, or something dirty, to which Kris was not against, or it could’ve just been a trick to find something to whine about to Kris.

He hesitated, “Well… do you think you’ve been naughty this year?” He threw a glance at the man to see him nibbling on his bottom lip in thought before turning back to the road.

“Hmm…” Junmyeon hummed, trying to think of what he might’ve done to be considered ‘bad’ by Santa. “I did trip up Chanyeol the other day in the office. He was being an annoying with his casual pranks that he pulls and I saw the opportunity to trip him… and I did. Would that count?”

Kris had to refrain from laughing because the mental image of that was a bit comical, but he knew how Chanyeol was with his pranks, and the fact that Junmyeon did what he did, it was honestly just payback. He shrugged, then shook his head, “I don’t think so. I think Santa would see that as something well deserved for Chanyeol. You just did him a favor, he won’t have to deliver so much coal to him now.”

Kris felt a bit dumb now that he said that. They were both in their early thirties and here they were talking about Santa as if the old fat white haired man was real.

“True…” Junmyeon trailed off, tapping at his chin in thought, “Oh! Earlier this year, I did hit Sehun on the head… oh wait, that was an accident.” He hummed, it was silent in the car for a few minutes before he sighed, “I can’t think of anything… but I know I did some bad things throughout the year.”

Coming to a stop at the red light, Kris glanced over at Junmyeon, “Well, while we’re shopping for the guys today, you can be thinking of whatever you think you might’ve done to end up on the naughty line… then tonight when we get back home, you can sit on my lap and tell me, and I’ll decide whether or not you’re on the naughty list.”

Junmyeon cracked a grin at that, “But you’re not Santa.”

Kris’s smile reflected Junmyeon’s, “I’m sure I can find a fake beard and a Santa hat at the store.”

“In that case, what are you going to do if I am on the naughty list? What do I get then?”

Kris shrugged, “I’m not in the position to give you a bag of coal for Christmas, I’m not sure where we’d even find any…” he threw a smirk at Junmyeon, “But I’m sure you can get a spanking or two for any naughty things you might’ve done.”

The sight of Junmyeon’s bottom lip getting caught by his top teeth while his gaze fell to Kris’s hands that were on the steering wheel was almost enough for Kris to want to cancel their shopping and get to the bottom of this naughty or nice thing now.

Junmyeon cleared his throat, “With those hands, go easy on me, okay, Santa?”

Kris grinned, reaching over to intertwine their hands together, turning back to the road as the light turned green, “We’ll see.”