Day Eleven

All I Want For Krismas Is Wu

Candy Cane

Junmyeon had some of the plushiest lips that Kris had ever seen. They were plump, they were a soft pink on most occasions, and then on the rare occasion after too much lip balm, or too much his lips, they were a dark shade. They were also the perfect weapon when it came to something that the man wanted, because he would pucker them up, forming them into a small pout, and then came those eyes that seemed like the human version of a pair of puppy eyes.

Kris was weak for that face. And those lips.

He liked watching those lips move when the man talked, when the man smiled or frowned, or pouted, or when the man absentmindedly chewed on his chopsticks.

And right now? The man was seated on the couch in the living room, a manga book in his lap, Christmas music in the background playing, the tree was lit up, it looked like the perfect Hallmark movie scene in the dorm.

The only thing that made it seem not so innocent was the way that Junmyeon’s lips were curled around the bottom of a candy cane, ling and it every now and then. He nibbled at it every so often but kept pulling it to and from his lips, Kris could even see the sticky residue being left behind on the man’s lips, coating it in a red color.

Kris had entered the room to flip on the television and seat himself beside Junmyeon on the couch, but once he’d stepped through the doorway and saw the way the man was on the candy cane, he froze. His eyes glued to those lips moving up and down the candy cane, the stickiness of the candy, the soft scent of peppermint filling the air. Everything had Kris gulping hard and feeling everything rushing downwards, leaving him with several dirty thoughts going through his head.

Then that candy cane made a popping noise when Junmyeon pulled it from his lips, his voice filling Kris’s ears, “Are you going to stand there all day?”

The look on Junmyeon’s face was nothing but innocence, it was like the man didn’t know the affect his lips, his joy of eating the candy cane, or what his actions were causing Kris. And he probably didn’t, Kris concluded.

Kris’s eyes moved from Junmyeon’s lips up to the man’s eyes, and the man must’ve noticed the heat in Kris’s eyes because they seemed like they darkened, he saw the man’s eyes flick downwards and Kris was pretty sure he wasn’t hard, there wasn’t a tent in his pants, but he didn’t want to make the mistake of glancing downwards to make sure. But from the sudden glint that Junmyeon had in his eyes, he must’ve been.

The curling of those lips into a teasing smile… yeah, he must’ve been.

Junmyeon didn’t say anything yet, sliding the candy cane back between his lips, slowly, making a show of letting his tongue run along the underside of it, before pulling it from his mouth again, “Mine or yours? Xiumin is still here… so you’re going to have to be quiet.”

And Kris was sure he’d find something to keep him quiet… maybe another candy cane of his own would…