What You Have

Oh My World

Bells ringing, it was her cue. Yubin closed her eyes as she takes a deep breath. She felt her parents beside her holding her arms. As she takes her first step onto the red carpet, her hands gripping on the flower bouquet, she can't stop feeling nervous. Her mother patted her shoulder and Yubin looked forward, she could see the priest on the altar. People sitting on the chairs, smiling as they watched her.

 

The day was sunny but it wasn't too humid, just the right good weather and Yubin would remember this set up forever.

 

She reached the altar, Arin in purple Sunday dress was standing behind her. Her parents sat down on the seats designated for them. Jiho was standing across Yubin on the right side of the altar, holding her camera. She's in-charge of the photos for this amazing day. Hyojung, Hyejin, Mimi and Yooa are already sitting on the bench. Jamie's also with them, even Arin's friends. Their smiles shine too bright that it became more overwhelming for Yubin.

 

"You look so beautiful, unnie." Arin whispered and it helped Yubin calm down a little. She's wearing her white wedding dress. It wasn't too fancy because Yubin wants it simple.

 

The strange but good feeling came back aching on her stomach when she saw Seunghee walking on the same isle with her parents beside her. Seunghee.. looks so gorgeous. The tips of her long black hair curled flowing along her exposed shoulders. It's just almost the same as Yubin's dress but off on the shoulders.

 

At that very moment, Yubin wants to stop the time... and memorize how Seunghee looks as she slowly walk closer and closer to Yubin waiting on the altar. I'm so in love.

 

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Yubin continued whispering out of all the overflowing feelings building up inside her as she watches Seunghee walks towards her. She just can't take her eyes off Seunghee's cheeky smile. 

 

When Seunghee's parents finally gave Seunghee's hand to Yubin, Yubin felt that electrifying feeling coming from the tips of their fingers. Ever felt the sparks when you met the person you'll love for the lifetime? I had mine for her twice.

 

It took minutes before everyone had settled in their seats, Yubin had been breathing deeply while holding Seunghee's hand and Seunghee didn't fail to notice it. Slowly, Seunghee brought their hands to her lap and held Yubin's left hand with both of hers to soothe her nervousness. 

 

Arin sat next to her parents. She watches her sister lean slightly on Seunghee. Yubin kept saying she's so nervous the whole morning and Arin knew it's not really 'nervousness' but 'excitement'.. It's a good thing that she's doing well now that the ceremony has started. Seunghee and Yubin chose an outdoor venue, they're at a beach close to Mimi's home. 

 

The seat beside her is empty, Jiho must be somewhere taking pictures. 

 

"Looking for me?" Jiho whispered as she sat beside Arin. The first row is designated just for Yubin's family and Jiho being Arin's fiancée. Arin smiled and hugged Jiho's arm. 

 

"Next time, we'll be sitting there." Jiho told her before kissing her cheek. Arin glanced at Jiho's face and again, she starts blushing. Jiho's effect on her will never disappear. She can wait forever just for this woman.

 

 

"Hyojung, stop sniffing." Mimi poked Hyejin beside her and pursed her lips pointing at Hyojung. Hyejin pushed Mimi's cheek to make her turn to face Yooa instead. 

 

Hyejin wrapped her arm around Hyojung as they watched Yubin and Seunghee at the altar. Honestly, being here feels weird for Hyejin but the feeling of being there to support her friends helps her get through with the awkwardness. Hyojung beside her hasn't stopped being emotional ever since the ceremony has started. She laughs softly.

 

"I should buy you medicine later, your colds are getting worse." She joked and Hyojung glared at her for a moment then pouted. 

 

"I just feel so proud for them." Hyojung says softy as she leaned on Hyejin's shoulder. 

 

"You always make it sound like they're our kids." Hyejin joked once again and that's when she received a light hit from Hyojung on her shoulder.

 

Meanwhile, beside them are Mimi and Yooa holding hands.

 

"Do you.. want to do that too?" Mimi asked silently, she's really hesitant. 

 

"What are you talking about?" Yooa chuckles and Mimi scratched her nape. She doesn't know what Yooa's response meant.

 

They stayed silent for more minutes, just listening as the ceremony continues. More, more more minutes, Yooa leaned to whisper on Mimi's ear. "I'd love to do everything with you."

 

 

"You can now tell your vows to each other." 

 

Yubin and Seunghee held each other's hands as they faced each other. 

 

Seunghee cleared before speaking. "And you still look perfect as days go by, even the worst ones, you make me smile. I'd stop the world if it gave us time.. When you love someone-"

 

Yubin chuckled and pinched Seunghee's hands. "Stop quoting a song!" And the crowd laughed. 

 

Seunghee pulled away from Yubin's hand for a moment and faced the crowd, shushing them. 

 

"This is the second time we stand in front of the altar but this time, you're not pulling me away from marrying someone else and I'm literally marrying you now." Seunghee was staring down at Yubin's hands. The crowd musn't have any idea about what she's saying right now but Yubin knows what she's talking about. 

 

"As girlfriends, we kept fighting and fighting over every single thing that brings us to disagreement. I know we both get tired about this cycle sometimes but I'm sure you won't ask me to marry you if you know we can't handle this relationship. Your.. trust and love for me is my pride, Bae Yubin. I would love to spend my everyday listening to you scolding me and my every nights having you in the bed cuddling with me. I guess it's the right time to say I'm completely lovestruck, forever with you." 

 

Seunghee didn't fail staring right into Yubin's eyes this time while saying all those words. Yubin just had one thought in her mind: I love her so damn much. 

 

"O-okay, my turn.." Seunghee nodded with a smile and that loving look at Yubin. She's excited to listen to what Yubin's about to say. They're proclaiming their love for each other and this will alwasy be memorable. 

 

Yubin took a deep breath once again before she starts talking. "Back then, we're both.. only sitting on the corner watching our friends do their couple stuff in front of us and it always makes me wonder.. When will I? I had my worries.. like who would be the person who'll love me like they do, would our love story be better? or worse? And then, when.. when I realized that you're the person I'd be loving for my whole life," 

 

She paused, everyone is listening to her and she already forgot the whole scripted vow she wrote days ago. 

 

"I  thought, 'Really? Hyun Seunghee? How luckier could I get?'" And everyone chuckled. Seunghee can't stop smiling as they looked at each other. "If it's you and me forever, I'd be alright. With you, I know I'll always be alright. I love you so much and I will always do." 

 

The very first wedding in their group happened on the beach at Mimi's hometown. Who would've thought they'd be the first couple to get married? No one did, even Yubin and Seunghee thought it'd be Hyejin and Hyojung, or Mimi and Yooa but definitely not Jiho and Arin. There's one thing for sure about what would happen after this, 

 

they'll even be happier, together.

 

And that's another start of Seunghee and Yubin story.

 

 

 

 Maybe weeks after.

 

"Good morning Jiho!" Seunghee greeted her as soon as she entered the shop. Jiho greeted back at her friend busy feeding the pup they named Jerry. It's another Wednesday which means it's another busy day. Everyday is a busy day for Jiho. She admits that she's workaholic.

 

Anyway, Jiho is wearing her favorite plain blue shirt today so she thinks today's gonna be a good day.

 

"Are you busy today, Jiho?" Jiho stopped from walking into her office when there's Yubin's head poking from her own office across Jiho's. Basically there are three rooms in their shop after the lobby itself, which is of course, one for each of them three but Seunghee is mostly staying at the lobby watching over the pets. 

 

Jiho's hand was still at the doorknob of her office. "Hm.. Let's see, it's Wednesday and I have a fiancée so I can't go out with you." 

 

Yubin's eyebrows almost met and she was about to cut Jiho's crap when Jiho vanished into her office with a grin. 

 

"Hey bulbasaur, isn't it too early to look upset?" Seunghee who overheard the conversation walked to see her wife. Yubin glared at Seunghee for a second then stood up from her seat. Wife, I love the sound of that. Seunghee really does. 

 

"I'm gonna talk to her." 

 

"Why? What's going on with Jiho aside from wearing her blue shirt to work again?" Seunghee sat on Yubin's swivel chair as soon as her wife stood up from it. 

 

"Arin's going home with me today and I don't know, she seems so happy so maybe she doen't know about it" Yubin takes her coat and started wearing it. She looked back at her girlfriend- no, wife! It's been weeks yet it still feels new in a good way. Yubin still blushes when she thinks about Seunghee being her wife now.

 

"Ooh, yeah is Arin doing well?" Seunghee asks as she turn the swivel chair around, playing with it. She heard about Arin getting calls from some producers about scriptwriting-- which is one of the things Arin's good at, she studied for it anyway, and that Arin will be managing the new branch of cafe near their shop. 

 

"Nah, she's still nervous. Hyojung unnie dropped the news yesterday and she still doesn't know if she'd take it." Yubin gestured Seunghee to stand up and follow her outside while standing next to her door. 

 

"Well I think she's gonna do well though." Seunghee said as she followed her. They walked towards the door of the office across Yubin's. They can hear Jiho humming along to the song playing on their speaker. 

 

"We all do but you know her." Yubin said and Seunghee nodded but before Yubin could open the door, Seunghee stopped her. 

 

"WAIT! Is this going to upset her?? She seems like she's in a good mood." Jiho may be energetic all the time but sometimes when it comes to Arin, she comes serious.

 

"Uh.. I don't know but Arin's not texting me so I'll just tell Jiho I'll be with Arin today." Yubin opened the door and saw Jiho busy on her computer. 

 

"Hey I was serious when I said I'm busy today!" Jiho said without even glancing at her friends. I have to finish this early. She's really excited about this day for some reasons. Last night, Arin told her that Hyoung and Hyejin is opening another branch of the cafe and they want Arin to manage it. 

 

Jiho didn't know she'll ever be this proud about someone else's good news but it's Arin we're talking about, and lately, good news have been constantly coming to them. Arin got calls from these famous producers and directors asking her to participate with the scriptwriting of the upcoming and long-awaited movie adaptation of a famous book. 

 

Arin's always the reason why Jiho gets this happy. 

 

"Yeah, did Arin tell you that we're going home to our parents today?" Yubin enters the room while Seunghee goes back to her spot on the lobby. 

 

Hearing Arin's name, Jiho finally snapped out of her work focus. "..No. She was in the bathroom when I left the house." 

 

Jiho stared at Yubin as if trying to recall if Arin said a word about going home today. No? Nothing. 

 

"Uh that's okay. I'll call her, are you going now?" Jiho stood up then walks and takes her phone out from her jeans' pocket. 

 

Yubin watched as Jiho dialed Arin's number on her phone. "Yes, I'll meet her on the bus stop." She said.

 

It seems like Arin isn't picking up. Yubin wonders how this call would go. She knows how much Jiho depends a lot on Arin especially now that they're living together. Yubin's just worried about Jiho being focused on Arin only. She barely do things by herself, Arin always has to be there and now Arin has to go home with Yubin. 

 

When Arin finally picked up the call, Jiho's face seemed to glow. Yubin smiled, I don't know why but I still find it cute when Jiho acts like this towards Arin.

 

"Hey, um. Yubin told me you're going to your parents?" Jiho asked and she heard Arin humming on the opposite line.

 

"Yes.. I was just about to text you. Sorry I couldn't tell you last night, you're tired and I wanted you to rest. Are you already at the shop?" Jiho nodded even if Arin couldn't see her. From the opposite line, it seems like Arin is walking as Jiho could hear her heels, like she stomps on the ground. She's like that when she's on a rush.

 

"I'm here and Yubin told me." Jiho met Yubin's eyes and Yubin can't read what's exactly going on in Jiho's head.

 

"Are you still at home? Are you staying the night there- at your parents?" Jiho asked, she's worried. She's definitely worried for herself because she's gonna be alone in their house.

 

"Uhm.. I just got on a taxi and yes, don't worry I'll be back tomorrow morning." Jiho could hear background noises from a car. She looked at Yubin once again then back to the floor. 

 

"Should I just drive you two there?" Jiho asks, it's just a little weird that Arin's not gonna be home later and she couldn't even hug the girl this morning before she left. 

 

"Jyo, it's okay, hm? Yubin unnie and I will just take a bus. I know you're busy." Jiho sighed.

 

"Alright, be safe. I'll wait for you tomorrow." Jiho heard Arin giggling on the other line. 

 

"Don't miss me too much, it's just a day."

 

"I didn't say I'll miss you!" 

 

"Yeah sure. I'll hang up now. I love you." 

 

"I love you too, I miss you already." Arin chuckled again and said 'I love you' once again. Jiho waited for Arin to hang up before she places her phone back to her pocket. 

 

After the call, Jiho can't stop smiling until she realized Yubin's still watching her from the door. 

 

"What? At least I don't do 'I love you' fights with Arin." She went back to her table and continued working again, while occasionally writing Arin's name on her notes. Also, thinking about what she'll do later at home. Yubin shrugged, chuckling at her. 

 

She walked out to the lobby and smiled seeing Seunghee there. 

 

"Love, I'll go now." She poked Seunghee's cheek and leaned over the desk. Seunghee only hummed, busy with her drawing.  

 

Yubin and Seunghee already talked about the sisters' plan today and Seunghee said she'll just sleep early tonight and Yubin shouldn't worry about her. "No goodbye kiss?" Yubin asked, Seunghee shook her head. 

 

"There's a welcome home kiss so just go and come home tomorrow to get your kiss." 

 

Yubin chuckled and left a kiss on Seunghee's cheek. Seunghee's so busy drawing on a scratch paper like a kid from middle school doodling. 

 

"Say hi to dad and mom for meee!" Seunghee shouted at Yubin before she could close the glass door of the shop. Seunghee and Yubin goes back to visit their parents at least twice every three months or occassionally, but today, it'll be Yubin and Arin only. 

 

Their shop's in the city-- and their houses too, it's an hour ride to Yubin and Seunghee's families. 45 minutes to go to Hyojung and Hyejin's cafe. 

 

Seunghee went back to doodling, it's not really quiet in the lobby, some puppies are whining from time to time but Seunghee got used to it. After many many minutes, she finished drawing a girl who somehow and ofcourse has to look like Yubin. She really intended to draw the girl. Seunghee smiled and took a picture of the drawing then sent it to Yubin. After sending it to Yubin, Seunghee placed the phone back to the table. 

 

 Bus 

 

"Unnie! Seunghee unnie sent you a picture." Arin waved the phone at Yubin's sleepy face. They're already sitting on a bus but Yubin seemed so sleepy. Yubin yawned softly before swiftly taking her phone from Arin. Her younger sister borrowed it to play games minutes ago. 

 

Yubin opened the message and saw a drawing that must be the one Seunghee's being busy about earlier. She just drew me. She smiled and sent Seunghee a reply.

 

BinDon't get crazy alone, take Jiho with you. That girl needs fun, I love you.

 

"I feel bad that I'm leaving Jiho alone today without a proper goodbye." Arin pouted while leaning on the glass of the bus window. 

 

Yubin glanced at her sister and chuckled. "Hey you make it sound like you're not coming back to her." She clicks on her phone and switches back to the game Arin was playing earlier then gave it to the girl. 

 

"Eh, I mean.. she gets lonely when I'm not with her." Arin takes the phone but she switched off the screen and instead, looks back at her sister.

 

Yubin nudged her arm. "That's why we're doing this, right? Jiho can't keep depending on you and you should calm yourself about things."

 

Arin sighed, she really has too many things to think about right now. After a few seconds, Yubin's phone beeped again, there's a new text from Seunghee.

 

SeungCan I invite the girls over tonight? 

 

Arin gave the phone to Yubin. The owner of the phone looked at Arin first, thinking of what to reply to Seunghee. 

 

"Tell her to make sure Jiho's joining them?" Arin suggested and Yubin did as she said.

 

BinHave fun love~

 

"You call her 'love'?" Arin chuckled, teasing Yubin. 

 

"Yes?" Yubin blushed, now that she thinks about it, it's a little embarrassing but calling Seunghee 'love' has become a habit now ever since they started living together. 

 

Arin giggled, she didn't expect Yubin to be this sweet with Seunghee.

 

Yubin placed her phone back in her bag and gave her sister a look. "Jiho calls you 'princess' and I don't tease you about that!" 

 

With that, Arin's cheeks automatically gone crimson red. I love Jiho! It's cute when she calls me that- that.. nickname.

 

"You already miss her, don't you?"

 

"Yeah.." Arin nodded a little and smiled. "But we're going back tomorrow and I miss mom and dad."

 

 Mimi and Yooa's house 

 

Mimi woke up to Yooa telling her that they have to go to their neighbor for lunch. 

 

Still with her eyes closed and her face buried on her pillow, Mimi whined. "Why.. can't we just eat here?" 

 

Hyojung and Hyejin-- or just really Hyojung, asked them last night if they'd want to have a couple date today. Hyojung has been really interested in stuff like this for months now. She always said that Mimi and Yooa are their couple bestfriend now. 

 

"You know Hyojung unnie really wants to hang out with us today. We've been busy and it's our chance to have fun." 

 

Mimi opened her eyes now and slowly sat on their bed. She saw her girlfriend tying her hair in a ponytail while standing near the edge of the bed. 

 

"You're so pretty." Mimi told her with a giggle. Ever woke up seeing a pretty girl in front of you? I do everyday. 

 

"Shut up and get ready or else, I'll go there without you." Yooa tells her with a slight glare. She's always having a hard time tying her hair and Mimi always finds it cute. 

 

Mimi stares at her girlfriend for a few more minutes, Yooa still struggling on tying her hair. "You can't shut me up without kissing me." 

 

"Mihyun." Yooa glared at her once again and that got Mimi on her feet, her hands raised surrendering.  

 

"Finee, it's not like their house is so far away."

 

Mimi wonders why Yooa always stays on Hyojung and Hyejin house. As she walked downstairs, she starts sniffing. The house smells good though. There's literally nothing wrong with their house, Mimi did her best to keep every part of this perfect for YooaThen why'd she always stay there? 

 

With all the sniffing she did that almost made her look like a puppy, she arrived at the dining table.

 

"Did you cook these..?" Mihyung asked as soon as she saw the breakfast set on the table. She's sure she didn't wake up early this morning to cook all these. Wow.. did Shiah cook?

 

Mimi sat on her chair as she scanned the food Shiah might have really prepared for her. She heard heavy footsteps running hurriedly downstairs and it's Yooa ofcourse. 

 

"Yes-! I-I.. prepared that." Mimi couldn't stop smiling while looking at shy Yooa's face. Yooa always hated cooking. She has a record of ruining a lot of food back in their apartment and it always had been Mimi who cooks for the two of them. 

 

"Wow.." Mimi was speechless, she couldn't pick whether to tell Yooa that she's proud or tease how much Yooa is blushing right now.

 

"Your mom told me you love scrambled eggs and fried rice.. Next time, I'll try for lunch but for now, I'll.. keep on practicing with breakfast." Yooa explained as she sat across Mimi who still has that big smile on her face.

 

"Hyojung unnie taught me too.." Yooa added as she watched Mimi take a spoonful of both rice and a slice of egg. She's nervous she might give Mimi a stomach ache if the food wasn't good. 

 

That's the reason why she's always with them. 

 

Mimi smiled after swallowing the food. It's really good, almost like her mom's only that she knows it was Yooa who did it. 

 

"Shiah.." She stared at her and Yooa couldn't help being nervous. Did I blow it? 

 

On the other hand, Mimi's staring at Yooa while thinking, Is this the right time to ask her? Mimi held on the ring on her necklace through her shirt. She's been wearing this necklase for years now and only months ago when she decided to put the ring she bought for Yooa there.. Just in case I find the right time. 

 

Her closest friends Jiho and Seunghee have gone further than she's currently at with Yooa. Of course, Mimi would love to do those.. engagement and wedding things with Yooa too.

 

"Do me a favor and make my breakfast everyday." Mimi said with a giggle and she feeds Yooa. Maybe next time. 

 

"You're so cute when you do things like this." Mimi told her. Yooa hits her shoulder playfully. "I can't always cook for you, I want you to feed me too." 

 

And Yooa puffed her cheeks so cutely that Mimi can't help but pinch her cheeks.

 

 Shop 

 

Seunghee's done doing all the doodle things and she already fed the pets. The intern came a few moments ago so Seunghee got a little help cleaning the lobby.

 

At around 11 AM, Jiho came out from the office. "Hey do you wanna grab lunch? I wanna try that one restaurant nearby." The girl said, Seunghee looked at her friend whose coat is hanging around her arm. Jiho looks good no matter what she wears, I can't believe her. 

 

Seunghee remembered what Yubin told her. She should entertain Jiho today. 

 

Unlike in college where Jiho was the most independent person among the group, things have changed now. Even when the group don't gather as much as they do before, with a little help of the advantage of living next to each other, the friends managed to know what's happening to everyone in the daily basis. One thing they all noticed -- Jiho is only doing three things in her daily life; (1) Do what Arin wants, (2) Go to work, (3) Go home. 

 

Of course, it was Arin who told them. Aside from the things Arin is trying to focus in her career, Jiho is also her responsibility. Not that she doesn't like being with Jiho but she thinks Jiho can do more. Back in college, there's so many things Jiho wanted to do that she told her friends but no, even Seunghee could see that Jiho might've or could've just forgotten all of it. 

 

"You're weird when you look at me like that." Jiho says, poking Seunghee's forehead. Seunghee chuckled. 

 

"Actually, I'm just gonna go home after we eat if that's okay. I'm gonna hang out with the girls." Seunghee tells her and Jiho scratched her nape, watching Seunghee put on her coat. "Wanna come?" 

 

Jiho wanted to. 

 

"I'll try to come home early." She said with a smile. Seunghee pouted but she can't force her to come if she's going to work. 

 

 Restaurant 

 

They aren't eating quietly. Jiho and Seunghee always have something to talk about. Sometimes, it's the new TV show. Sometimes, it's about the sisters who happened to be their girlfriends and now, it's about Jiho. "Jiho, I should confess.." 

 

"What?" Jiho took a bite, it's not the first time she and Seunghee ate lunch with just the two of them and everytime they talk while eating, Seunghee would always first tell her some new jokes she thought of.

 

"You have to, you know.. do some things you like?" Seunghee watched as Jiho acted so busy eating with the sudden bringing up of that topic. She knows Jiho knows what she's talking about. 

 

While biting on the tip of the chopstick, Jiho looked around their table, thinking. "Like.. what? Oh! Yes, I'm gonna watch this movie with Arin-" 

 

"NO, No Arin for today!" Seunghee tapped the table twice, she wants to get Jiho's attention. 

 

Jiho places her chopsticks down on the table. I live with Arin, why can't it be with Arin. "Why..."

 

"Don't mention her name even just for today. Think about the things that you wanna do,"

 

Jiho paused from eating and looked at Seunghee, she could tell where this convesation is coming from. "I'm doing things that I like."

 

"Back in college, you love photography." Seunghee remembers she always bring her camera with her in their classes. Jiho was that classmate who takes pictures all the time. 

 

"And I still take pictures." Jiho responded confidently. Yes, I do. Not just.. all the time.. these days.. or months? And now that she thinks about it, when did she start letting go of her camera? She used to have it in her hand all the time. The last time she could remember was Yubin and Seunghee's wedding.

 

"Yeah, why don't you make a blog?" Seunghee suggested again, people nowadays make money from just that. It's a good suggestion.

 

"Hm.. I'll think about it." Jiho went back to eating, she decided she'll just think about it later. Seunghee nodded and after a few more seconds, Jiho looked at Seunghee again.

 

"Did Yubin told you to do this?"

 

"Yah, that's a secret, don't tell her that you found out." Jiho laughed, she appreciates what her friends are doing but she thinks she really likes what's currently going on with her life now.

 

"I understand why you're doing this, but you know I don't have parents anymore." She muttered, almost so low that Seunghee wouldn't realize she's opening up if she wasn't listening.

 

Seunghee nodded slowly. Jiho rarely talks about her parents, although maybe she does with Arin or Mimi but when Jiho opens up to Seunghee, it's always just about work and the house. 

 

"You guys are my family now too, and my world revolves around Arin now.. I want to do everything with her."

 

Jiho looked at the back of her phone case, there's Arin's picture from the first Jiho met her. "But.. yeah, Arin will be managing a whole new business of her own with sidelines of her other work, I think I can use some time for hobbies." 

 

Seunghee giggled, "Alright! That's our Jiho." 

 

"Why are you only talking to me? Hyojung and Hyejin unnie are always together too." Jiho said, picking the cucumber out of the salad plate.

 

"Because they're already doing what they love. You know that." Seunghee takes the cucumbers and eats them. Jiho wouldn't anyway. "Do you love working with me and Yubin on that pet shop that never came up back in college?" Seunghee added.

 

Jiho smiled at her friend and cleared before speaking. "Seunghee, the Jiho in college never changed. I like new things, I love challenging myself and on the top of this work I have right now? I get paid reasonably and I work with my bestfriends."

 

"Sweet. You know, next time you say cheesy heart-fluttering words like that, just shut up. I don't want to have a crush on someone my wife had a crush with." Seunghee told her with her eyes narrowing at Jiho.

 

Jiho laughed, she knew Seunghee was joking.

 

 Hyojung and Hyejin's house 

 

Yooa entered the kitchen, her hands busy wearing the kitchen gloves. Hyojung was there with Hyejin and Mimi on the table, they're still cooking for their lunch. 

 

"I can't believe you forgot to set the alarm on." Hyejin scolded Mimi beside her. Mimi sighed, she chose to not respond anymore. She's been scolding me since 10 minutes ago! 

 

"Don't scold her, we also forgot about the time." Hyojung patted Hyejin's shoulder. Mimi thanks Hyojung in her head but she still feels like it's her fault why the food on the oven was ruined and it's because she brought them to playing Mario Kart the whole morning. Now it's 3 PM and they still haven't eaten anything. 

 

"Right, I didn't know you guys would love the game, okay? I suggested it for the sake of that- couple bestfriend thing." Mimi said, taking a bite from the bread in front of her. Hyojung smiled so wide upon hearing the couple thing. 

 

Hyejin smiled as well and asked Mimi, "So.. Are we like couple bestfriends now?" 

 

"...No, Jiho is my bestfriend." Mimi answered in a low voice, she earned a glare from Yooa.

 

"Well too bad for you Mihyun, we're the couple bestfriends now and you can't do anything about that." Hyojung but she's also serious. 

 

"Why caaaaaan't I?"

 

"Because we're the free couple who aren't engaged!" Mimi looked at Yooa who seems to be agreeing with Hyojung. Mimi was planning to ask Yooa to.. with the ring. She was just a little hesitant about it because Yooa is still studying and now, she figured another reason why she shouldn't ask Yooa yet.

 

They started eating soon although it's very late but it's alright. Whenever they talk, time just goes by and they still enjoy it.

 

Around 5 PM when they heard the gate from distance being opened and they knew it'd be Seunghee since Jiho is probably working still and Arin and Yubin went to their parents together. They waited for a few more minutes before Seunghee entered Hyojung and Hyejin's house already with her changed clothes. 

 

"Can't believe I'm fifth wheeling you again." She said as she sat on their couch. Mimi and Hyejin are sitting on the floor watching on the TV while Hyojung and Yooa are still at the kitchen cleaning their dishes used.

 

"Aww Seung, don't you miss this?" Mimi with a grin. Seunghee really has been fifth wheeling them since day 1 of their group. Hyejin salutes Seunghee for being the best fifth wheeler.

 

"Hmm.. I think your fifth wheeler is married now and you can't make fun of her anymore?" Seunghee showed them the ring on her finger again with a better grin, flexing it got both of her friends pouting on the floor. 

 

"Nah, we'll still make fun of you.' Mimi insisted and leaned on the center table, she looked at the ring on Seunghee's hand and smiled, thinking what would she feel if she and Shiah has something like that too.

 

"Can you believe we're the first couple to get married?" Seunghee wonders as she lay her back on the couch, her feet tapping the wall. The next thing she knew, a throwpillow flew towards her feet, causing her to sit back. It's Hyojung.

 

"Feet off my wall." Hyojung warned her and Seunghee scoffed.

 

"I believe that, you two fight a lot like a married couple." Hyejin said, as she stood up from the floor to join Seunghee on the couch. 

 

It's just another day of them watching TV while talking about anything random. 

 

Seunghee remembered something. "Oh by the way, I'm inviting you over to Jiho's house." Yooa, Mimi, Hyejin and Hyojung looked at her.

 

"...Why are you inviting us?" 

 

 Yubin and Arin's Home 

 

"I prepared your room yesterday. Don't worry, I didn't change anything, just the sheets." Their father proudly said as he takes a sip from his wine. It's been a while since they had a complete family dinner. 

 

"But, Arin I had to change your bed sheets into the yellow ones because I couldn't find the pink stuff. Did you bring all of it?" Their mom asked. Yubin laughed softly at the mention of the bed sheets. 

 

Arin shyly nodded. "Jiho and I use them sometimes.." 

 

They do. Jiho just lets Arin choose the things they'd use for the bedroom. She smiled, knowing Jiho isn't complaining about her preferences. 

 

"How is Jiho, by the way? I haven't seen her even during our calls." Their mom asked. Yubin calls them from work sometimes before but these days, Jiho locks herself in her office most of the time. 

 

"She's fine. She really takes care of me well." Arin admitted. Jiho already has a close relationship with her family that they also think of her as their child which is kinda weird sometimes because Arin feels like Jiho is her older sister when they visited here before. Anyway,

 

"Yubin told us about the cafe?" 

 

Arin glanced at her sister then took a sip from her glass of water. Yubin must've known Arin hasn't told their parents about it so she did it for her. 

 

Arin nodded once again. "It's near unnie's shop so I guess they can come to eat or for a drink some time." 

 

"Just so you know, we've been so proud of you. But we hope next time, you'd tell us by yourself." Yubin nodded in agreement to what their parent said. Arin can't blame them, she admits that she's not confident with the things she does so she prefers not to tell her parents.

 

 

After the dinner with mostly all just talk about how Arin and Yubin is doing, and how their parents enjoy their alone time together, the sisters head upstairs to their room they shared ever since they're kids. 

 

Yubin saw her sister quietly delving all over their room. How can I help her.. She feels like she still hasn't done anything yet to make Arin feel better. 

 

"Remember when we're younger? We always study together." Yubin sat on the edge of her bed. Arin's still walking around the room as if reminiscing. Yubin already came here a few weeks ago so she doesn't feel like she needs to do the same. 

 

"Hmm.. because you're too good and I didn't want to be compared to you." From the Arin kid who always keeps things to herself, she really grew up and now tells everything honestly. It's a progress. Yubin smiles knowingly.

 

"I know, Jiho told me." Yubin grins as Arin pouted. The younger of the two plopped on her bed. 

 

"Aish, I knew it." 

 

"But Yewon, you're amazing. You're just blinded by lack of confidence.. but you're good at so many things." Arin smiled a little after hearing Yubin calling her 'Yewon', it's been a while.

 

Yewon was 7 years old when Yubin started calling her Arin, until now, she doesn't know where that nickname came from but she likes it because Yubin gave it to her and it's cute anyway. 

 

"I-I don't know.." Arin murmured against her pillow. Yubin stood up and joined her sister on the other bed.

 

Lying her back down on Arin's arm spread on the sides of her bed, she stares at the ceiling. "You might not see it but I do, we all do. Look, you participated in the production and scriptwriting of that famous movie that our parents loved so much. Plus, you're still getting calls from producers and now you're gonna manage a one whole cube of a cafe."

 

Yubin pokes Arin's exposed cheek. "Arinnie, you're great. You're the best sister ever." 

 

Arin raised her head and faced her sister. "But I'm your only sister."

 

"Shush, they don't know that." Arin laughs and hits her sister playfully.

 

 Jiho's House 

 

It was a long day but Jiho managed to finish all the paperworks that could save her an entire week. She wanted to finish it because she's planning to help Arin with the new branch of cafe. Jiho hopped off her car and saw that the lights on her living room are on and there's a noise coming from the inside. She didn't have time to get confused because she's sure she could hear her friends' voices.

 

When she entered HER house, Seunghee, Hyojung,Mimi, Yooa and Hyejin already on her living room.

 

"Wow, welcome home to me?"

 

"Hi Jiho! Welcome hoe-- home. We know you'll come home late so we helped ourselves in here." Mimi greeted her. The girl is sitting on the big couch that they also call bed anyway with Yooa while Seunghee's on the floor and Hyejin and Hyojung are cooking at the kitchen. 

 

"Thank you I really appreciate that." Jiho said sarcastically, she hasn't eaten dinner yet so she's really hungry. Hyojung and Hyejin may have brought their own ingredients here because Jiho and Arin hasn't bought groceries, vegetables for this week. 

 

Arin was right when she said their friends would always come to their place. There's no explanation why this keeps happening, Jiho didn't bother to ask about why their friends love hanging out in her living room. It's like something natural that they come to her and Arin but sometimes it's like taking care of your grandma but the difference is that there are 6 grandmas

 

Tonight, Jiho's sure her friends are here because of what Seunghee told her this afternoon. She chuckled them and made her way upstairs. 

 

The truth is, when they gather like this, they rarely talk about cheesy couple things anymore. They're all adults now and they focus more on their careers. it's like.. a family. They don't need to ask anymore, they're all connected in hearts anyway.

 

...Nah, we still have to talk from time to time. 

 

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Yooa suggested, holding the bottle of beer they just finished.

 

They ran out of things to talk about. After eating dinner, they sat back on the living room, the TV was only opened for the noise but they aren't watching at all.

 

"We haven't played that in a long time." Jiho's voice was drowsy. She can't tell if it's because she's exhausted from work or she's drunk.

 

"Jiho's drunk, we played this last week." Seunghee said and Jiho hid her face using the fabric on the neck of her shirt. Her friends laughed at her. She's not really a good drinker. Minutes ago, Jiho received another set of scolding from the older girls and Seunghee was just there at the corner giggling at Jiho being scolded. Maybe Jiho drinks everytime another unnie gets to scold her and now she's drunk.

 

"I'm not a kid!" Jiho whined. Mimi stood up from her seat and takes the glass from Jiho. They knew Jiho shouldn't get this drunk. 

 

"Let's just play." Yooa told them, Mimi checks to see if Jiho can still stay with them or just put her to bed but Jiho just kept pushing her. Annoyed now, Jiho just crawled towards Hyejin and clung on the older girl's arm.  

 

Seunghee and Hyojung didn't stop giggling, they find drunk Jiho so entertaining.

 

"What about.. Whoever gets picked here should tell a story of their first kiss?" Yooa suggested. Her friends never talked about it and she's also confident with her and Mimi's. 

 

"Yaaaaaa, let's do that, genius!" Mimi exclaimed in support, she laughed while looking at her friends' reactions. Hyojung, Hyejin and Seunghee never talked about their first kiss yet and that's our agenda.

 

Yooa started spinning the bottle, only Jiho isn't interested but she's randomly focused on the commercial on the TV instead. They waited for the bottle to stop spinning until it points to Hyojung.

 

Hyejin tapped Hyojung's knee. "It's you." 

 

Mimi, Hyejin and Yooa got excited. Mimi and Yooa never heard of their first kiss but they're sure Hyojung wasn't Hyejin's first kiss. There was a Jinyoung. Meanwhile, Hyejin already knew who Hyojung's first kiss was.

 

Hyojung looked at Seunghee who's suddenly quiet. She takes a gulp from her drink before she starts talking.

 

"It's back in highschool and some girl is too playful we ended up accidentally taking each other's first kiss." Hyojung confessed so honestly that she's not even looking at anyone. She's blushing for some reasons and Mimi and Yooa found their way to . 

 

"Ehh, why are you blushing?" Yooa teased, poking Hyojung's arm. Mimi chuckled and woo-ed at the older girl.

 

"Who is it? Who is it?" 

 

"Why are you blushing like thaaat, Hyejin unnie look at her!"

 

"Fine!" Hyojung raised her hands to stop the teasing couple. She looked at Seunghee whose eyes are on the TV too all of sudden, sitting next to Jiho who now keeps pushing her.

 

"Go away this is my TV!" 

 

Mimi and Yooa are still waiting for Hyojung to tell them. HYUN SEUNGHEE COME SAVE ME. Hyojung is indeed embarrassed of what she's about to say.

 

"It's Seunghee." Hyojung muttered. Mimi and Yooa sat closer and only Hyejin started laughing while the coupld asked her again.

 

"Who? Who?"

 

"IT'S SEUNGHEE DAMN IT." Hyojung pushed the two girls and there Seunghee stood up. "SO WHAT"

 

"Oh my god, this is still so funny." Hyejin who can't stop laughing crawls back to the couch. She was there when it happened.

 

"REALLY HAHAHAHA"

 

"I knew there was something between you two!" 

 

Seunghee immediately takes a pillow and covered Mimi's mouth with it. "Nooo! It's an accident! Stop laughing about it!" 

 

But they continued laughing. It was very chaotic and they're fighting using their pillows while Jiho's on the floor covering her ears because all the noise is like 2 times louder in her head at that moment.

 

"Yaaah! Don't tease us! Jiho kissed Arin on Yubin's bed!" Seunghee dragged Jiho who was already having the worst moment of her life.

 

"Why you suddenly talk about me!" Jiho stood up and they all paused- Hyojung grabbing Yooa's leg, Hyejin locking Mimi's arm to keep her from throwing pillows-- looking at the now drunk but wide eyes opened glaring at them. 

 

They waited for minutes of silence but Jiho didn't say anything at all. 

 

Ignoring her, Yooa sat back on the couch. She faced Seunghee and asked her back to the topic again. "Woah, you mean Yubin's not your first kiss?" 

 

"Does Yubin know this?" Hyojung asked as well. She got lucky about Hyejin being there when it happened but Yubin wasn't even in the picture when Seunghee got her first kiss. Isn't it something essential to be talked about?

 

"No... Haven't told her yet- we never got to that topic." Seunghee answered casually. Of course she thought about it as well.. Yubin never asked about it too.

 

"YOU'RE DATING FOR FOUR YEARS AND YOU NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT."

 

"It's alright! Not a big deal okay!" Seunghee pulled the standing drunk Jiho down. Gosh she's too random when drunk. What is she even standing for.

 

"It's gonna a big deal for me." Yooa tells her. They all wonder if it's gonna be a big deal for Yubin too. 

 

"Noooo, it'sh just- friend..ly kisz" Jiho mumbled. She yawned and her friends watched her fish her phone from her pocket. 
 

"Wait." Jiho raised her hand shushing her already silent friends who are just watching her. 

 

Jiho clicks on her phone and the girls started talking about something else instead. 

 

"Arin, Hyojung and- Hyun Seunghee want to prove that friends can kiss without meaning." And there, she got her friends' attention once again. 

 

"Is she really talking to Arin?" Hyojung asked, worried. Earlier they're scolding Jiho about being too dependent on Arin and now she's calling her. 

 

"Oh thanks god I was worried you're all alone."

 

"Aah no. I'm with the girls. Seunghee invited everyone over.. to our house." Jiho looked at her friends watching her and shushed them again even when the girls aren't speaking at all. 

 

Arin laughed from the other line.

 

Jiho smiled like an idiot, then grinned at her friends before saying, "So .. because just to keep you two updated, Seunghee is actually Hyojung's first kiss."

 

Seunghee immediately jumped from the couch to where Jiho is but Jiho quickly ran away to the other side of the living room.

 

On Arin and Yubin's room, Yubin sitting on her bed seemed to not be bothered by what Jiho just said. 

 

"Ah.. We know about it..?" Arin tells her, unsure. It seems like Arin's just  gonna let Jiho say anything and she knew Jiho is drunk.

 

"Yeah! Maybe we talked about it before!" Yubin shouted from a distance, am I on loud speaker? Jiho sniffed and cleared . Seunghee infront of her is gesturing she hangs up now but Jiho shook her head. 

 

Jiho ignored it. "No you didn't, liar. Anywho.. how? What's that word again.." 

 

Jiho suddenly got dizzy and almost fell down on the floor. Mimi stood up and pulled Jiho back to the couch.

 

"I think Hyojung unnie is right though. See, she and Seunghee unnie are still good friends." Jiho said as she looks at her friends one by one. She heard Arin humming.

 

"Then can I kiss one of our friends?" 

 

From Yubin and Arin's room, Yubin who's just listening to Jiho from Arin's phone furrowed her eyebrows. What the hell is happening there..

 

Arin picks up her phone from the bed and looked at the screen where Jiho's name is written on it. "Why would you kiss them.." She knew Jiho may be really wide when drunk but she's curious why and how things got to this point.

 

"To answer the question?" Jiho is indeed drunk. Arin chuckles, she hasn't heard Jiho's drunk talk for a year or more.

 

"Just a peck then, and then make sure to clean up before we get home."

 

"The unnies will help me clean up."

 

"No we won't"  Hyejin whispered and Yooa chuckled, shrugging. They're all still listening to Jiho.

 

"No, I mean your lips." Arin's still not sure if Jiho's really gonna do it but again, she knows how wild Jiho could get when drunk. Also, the unnies are there to watch on Jiho and she trusts that Jiho wouldn't make a mess.

 

"Don't worryyy, I'll put on thick thick thick lipstick."

 

Arin smiled, listening to her voice somehow removed her worries. "Fine, please don't drink too much?" 

 

Jiho even smooched the phone and Arin could hear it before Jiho ends the call. After Arin placed her phone on the side table, she met her sister's eyes. 

 

"What? She's already so drunk." Yubin told her and Arin couldn't agree more. 

 

 The next day 

 

Arin and Yubin came home, they saw their friends on Arin's living room. The living room isn't messy, it's just their friends lying here and there. All of them has lipstick marks on the faces. Many on Hyejin's forehead, on Hyojung and Yooa's cheeks, and...

 

Mimi and Seunghee's lips.

 

Arin remembered Jiho told her she'll put on thick thick lipstick so she's pretty sure this is all her fault. Anyway, Arin is more worried about not seeing Jiho anywhere. 

 

"I'll go wake them up. Find your girl." Yubin told her. She placed her bag on the table and first went to her wife. 

 

"Seunghee, wake up for a bit and rest on our house instead." Yubin slowly and carefully pulls Seunghee to sit up. She takes a tissue from the center table and cleans Seunghee's face. Aside from the lipstick mars, there also are some kind of paint on Seunghee's cheeks which Yubin doesn't know where the paint came from. 

 

Seunghee smiled seeing her the moment she opened her eyes. "Welcome home, lovee" She says softly with a yawn. 

 

Yubin kisses Seunghee's forehead and pulled away for a moment to wake their other friends. Hyojung woke up just right after one call from Yubin and she helped Yubin on waking the other girls too. After Hyejin and Mimi woke up, they're all ready to go to their respective houses with Mimi carrying Yooa on her back. 

 

On the other hand, as Yubin goes to wake their friend, Arin went upstairs to check where Jiho is, There she saw the love of her life sleeping peacefully on their messed up bed that she must've ruined last night due to headache.

 

Arin kneeled on the floor to watch Jiho up-close. She brushed Jiho's hair and tucked the strands behind her ear. Arin noticed Jiho's clean face, unlike what she witnessed on her friends earlier.

 

She smiled. Jiho really did clean up everything I told her too.

 

"I love you." Arin kissed Jiho's cheek and Jiho woke up with a smile realising that Arin's finally home. She pulls the girl on the bed with her and mentally thanks her alarm clock for waking her up early so she could wash up and not disappoint her fiancée.

 

They woke up after an hour, they received a text on the groupchat from Yubin telling them to eat breakfast together. 

 

"Good morning Jyorin." Hyejin greeted them as soon as the couple sat with them on Seunghee and Yubin's patio. Jiho had to pull away from holding Arin's hand as they started eating.

 

"Morning." Jiho greeted back and takes a bread from the table. Arin eats with them as well.  

 

"Where are the others?" Arin asked, it's just her, Jiho, Arin, Hyejin and Yubin on the patio. Seunghee's still inside, Yubin said she's still showering.

 

"They'll come out soon, eat more." Hyejin placed the cups on the table and Yubin poured hot coffee on them. 

 

Soon, Seunghee walked out from her house and joined them. Her bath towel's still hanging on her shoulder as she walked towards her friends. 

 

"Oooh, coffee." Seunghee sat next to Yubin. "Good morning Arin,"

 

"Good morning, unnie."

 

"Good morning, Hyejin unnie~"

 

"Good morning.. Seung?"

 

"Good morning love."

 

"Hmm"

 

"Good morning lipstick girl."

 

That got their friends laughing, even Arin. Jiho confusedly raised her head from eating cereals and looked at her friends. Who's the lipstick girl? 

 

Just then, Hyojung and Mimi arrived. 

 

"Good morning everyone, Shiah's still asleep!" 

 

"Good morning guys~" 

 

"Good morniing" 

 

"Morning to you two." 

 

"Good morning unnie!" 

 

Mimi sat next to Jiho with a wide smile on her face. Jiho slowly turned to face Mimi and Seunghee both grinning at her. 

 

"Good morning lipstick girl." Mimi greeted her and everyone started laughing again. 

 

Jiho sighed and went back to eating. She doesn't remember anything from last night and unfortunately, everyone else does.

 

No one bothered to tell Jiho what happened anyway. Jiho also asked them not to tell her because she has a good not-really-good feeling she's gonna be so embarrassed about it. 

 

That afternoon, Jiho and Arin drove out. They'll be visiting Jiho's parents. They do this atleast three to five times a year. It's breezy out there, her parents' grave is still much the same as when she last saw them, only that the place looks older. It's sunny, Jiho is holding the umbrella for her and Arin. There's actually a tree and its shade is helping them ease the sunrays.

 

After Arin placed the flowers near the thombstone, she walked a few steps back and held Jiho's free hand again. 

 

"They're still getting older." Jiho spoke softly, referring to the thombstone on the tree that already looks old. Arin hummed, listening to her.

 

"Do you know why I always loved taking pictures back then?" Jiho asked, Arin wondered what's the exact reason.

 

"Because you love photography?" She guesses and Jiho shook her head. 

 

"Not so much but I love taking records of the special moments in my life. I don't have much photos with my parents before they left me."

 

Arin knew about it-- that Jiho doesn't have enough pictures of her parents. Now she understands why Jiho loves photos. Again, she finds yet another reason why Jiho is amazing. She does everything for a reason. 

 

"Our friends talked to me about getting a hobby." Jiho spoke again. Arin chuckles,

 

"Hm, yes. Yubin unnie told me about it." Arin said, Jiho faced her.

 

"What if it's the hobby that I want to continue doing? I mean.. I'm so so in love with you and I have nothing else to wish for.. I just want to make memories and celebrate more moments with you."

 

Arin smiled and nodded again and again as she hugged Jiho. "You're right." 

 

 Opening of Arin's cafe 

 

After washing up, Hyojung walked out downstairs seeing Yubin and Seunghee both looked worn out eyes because they couldn't sleep. Why can't they sleep?

 

They're already dressed for today. Mimi, Yooa, Jiho and Arin entered the house just in time. Hyejin's still washing up.

 

Seunghee grunts as soon as she saw those four. "Yubin.. I wanna move."

 

"Where? We just moved in together."

 

"Move our house somewhere else." Yubin laughed at her wife about to complain on their neighbors again.

 

"Why, what's going on?" Hyejin walked downstairs with the towel still on her hair.

 

"Them! These two couples next to our house is what's going on- they're so loud last night!" 

 

"Whaaaat, we closed our door last night." Jiho walks towards the TV set and looked at her appearance through the glass.

 

"AND MIMI HOW DO YOU STAY UP UNTIL MORNING- god don't you get tired" Seunghee whined again but Yooa stopped her.

 

"Sorry, okaay? Today is Arinnie's day!" 

 

 At the cafe 


When Hyojung and Hyejin decided to give this branch to Arin, they knew she'd be handling this well. Their friends have so much trust in Arin although she lacks confidence at stuff like this. Arin's day with Yubin helped a lot. Even with Jiho, and their other friends telling her that she'd do well, Yubin- who was her role model since then and the person she always depend on back then made her realize that she can become more. Arin works hard for everything she got now and she should be confident of herself. 

 

The cafe.. It's almost similar with the older cafe. Just the same vibe with the same scent but Arin did some modifications. 

 

"Wow. WOW. Are these- these are all of Jiho's?" Hyojung and the girls stood closer to the walls, checking the photos on them one by one.

 

"Yah! This is so pretty!"

 

"A for Effort Choi A-rin!"

 

"This is amazing, Arin-ah!" 

 

Arin have printed out all of the pictures Jiho took in the past 7 years and decorated the walls of the cafe with all of these. Her talk with Jiho on the cemetery got her into this idea. Jiho didn't know about this, of course. Even when Jiho kept volunteering to help her, she always tells her it's okay and got Seunghee and Yubin to keep Jiho busy. 

 

Arin hugged Jiho from behind and leaned her chin on Jiho's shoulder. Jiho was still in awe, she couldn't stop staring at the walls. She can't even focus at just one picture. Everything just reminds her of many memories they all had together. Arin made sure there are still many spaces for them to fill. Soon. 

 

"Was this like.. what, 6 years ago? When was this?" Seunghee pointed at one picture of them in a row next to that photo of them from their trip on their first year together.

 

"7 years ago. The foundation day, remember?" Hyejin also pointed at another photo of Seunghee and Yubin holding each other's hand, they looked like they're running. Yubin couldn't help giggling as she looks back on what happened that day.

 

"Wow. We were so young back then."

 

"And playful."

 

"And childish."

 

"And addicted to games."

 

Jiho pulls away from Arin and faced her. She looks right into Arin's eyes with a smile. Arin smiled back, she knew her surprise is a success. Between her and Jiho, Jiho's the one who always gives her things, does things for her, surprises her and such. She thought this is already her chance to show the girl how much she cares. 

 

"Give me that ring." Arin was confused, why's Jiho taking it back? She slowly pulls the ring off her finger and looked at Jiho's eyes. She's not mad or anything. 

 

Jiho takes the ring from her hand and kneels down on the floor. Their friends turned around from the wall to watch Jiho and Arin's very first moment in that cafe. Mimi quickly took her phone out from her pocket and made sure her camera is ready.

 

"I should ask you again," Jiho smiled cheekily as she stares at Arin biting her bottom lip while blushing. "Will you be my wife?" 

 

"Yes. Yes, I'll always say yes." Arin couldn't help it anymore, she kneeled down as well and hugged Jiho's neck. They giggled together as their friends gathered to hug the both of them. 

 

They all end up on the floor after. Mimi sighed as she sat up and looked at her girlfriend whose head is leaning on her lap. Mimi holds the ring pendant on her necklace once again as she stared at Yooa giggling with their other friends. Next time. 

 

BONUS: Foundation Day 7 years ago 

 

Back when Hyejin and Hyojung were just bestfriends, Mimi's still appealing Yooa's father, Seunghee and Yubin are still the third wheelers and Jiho was still with them. Arin was invited by Jiho to the marriage booth who back then was still confused whether they're just friends or what. 

 

"Can I really be here?" Arin shyly asked behind Jiho who's taking photos of Hyojung and Hyejin at a distance. Jiho removed the camera from her neck and hung the strap on Arin instead. 

 

"If anyone asks you, tell them you're a photographer." Jiho said, grinning. Arin pouted but still followed. At the other side of the venue was Yubin and Seunghee walking together-- bored. 

 

Mimi was with them earlier but Yooa called saying she's on her way to school. Yooa was at her parents for a few days now so Mimi was really excited to see the girl.

 

"We should let them take us to the jail booth. They have free snacks there." Seunghee said while patting her tummy. She's still hungry even after the hotdog Yubin bought for her. 

 

"Jiho said it stinks there." Of course, that was the time Yubin was still hooked by Jiho.

 

"You're all about Jiho." Seunghee muttered, pouting. Yubin couldn't hear it well.

 

"What?" 

 

Seunghee shook her head and sighed. "Nothing, should we go to the marriage booth? Hyojung unnie said they're all waiting there." 

 

And so they did. When they got there, Mimi and Yooa are talking on the side while Hyojung and Hyejin are taking pictures with Jiho and Arin. Seunghee sat down on a free seat. There are some couples at the altar of the booth and some students watching them act like it's a real wedding. Seunghee scoffed. I wonder if I'll ever get married. 

 

Yubin sat next to her but Seunghee tried to ignore her. Yubin looks like she isn't up to talking anyway. After wondering if she'll ever get married, she wonders next: Who would ever marry Yubin? Would Yubin ever marry anyone? 

 

Some random thoughts are in her head like, maybe some person who's as smart and neat as Yubin would marry her, or maybe it'll be Jiho in the end. Who knows. Seunghee felt bitter. Why do I feel bitter??  

 

"Seunghee!" A familiar voice called her, it's Jamie. Her new friend. Suddenly, Seunghee got excited. Her friends are all busy with their own business and Yubin looks like she doesn't want to do anything and here's Jamie to save the day!

 

"Jamieee! Are you going to try the booth?" She asked her after clapping a high five with the girl. Jamie giggled and nodded. 

 

"Marry me?" That was very random but Seunghee found it exciting. I was just wondering when I'll get married and maybe this is the only time I'll be.. 

 

Seunghee stood up and left her jacket on Yubin's lap. "Wait for me, I'll just get married!" She tells her friend excitedly.

 

Yubin was so confused about what just happened. Did they just decide to get married in front of me? She heaved a deep breath and rolled her eyes, looking away from the altar to her sister and Jiho taking photos of each other. She feels upset about this.. and her supposedly partner Seunghee's right there getting married. 

 

Yubin chose to just watch Seunghee instead of Jiho and Arin. Right there infront of her, was Seunghee and Jamie holding each other's hands. The acting priest is telling them some acting phrases about proclaiming a marriage. At that moment, Yubin could only look at Seunghee's face. It was like there's something in her chest urging her to stand up and pull Seunghee away from Jamie.

 

She didn't like how Seunghee looked so happy with Jamie that moment.

 

After a few seconds, Jiho and Arin came to her seat and for some unknown reasons that time, Yubin ignored the two and instead walked to the altar and took Seunghee's hand. 

 

Jiho was there to capture how Yubin ran away with bride Seunghee. 

 

 

 

Years later, Yubin realized the reason why she did that. I'm the one Seunghee will be marrying. 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, you may think that you need more things in your life but you're never sure if you never held the best things that life would offer you. In Yubin's case, it was Seunghee and it took her some time to realize what she already has. Appreciating all the things you currently have leads you to enthusiasm and motivation rather than disappointment, you'll never know if a rock has crystals in it but once you do, you'll start to appreciate it more. And that goes on in a cycle.