Again and Again

Still the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park tore her eyes away and looked down at the floor. In a split second, she regained her composure and called out to the man standing a few feet away. “Wooyoung-ah!” 

The guy snapped his head in her direction and smiled. Her heart skipped a beat, but Dara kept her face smiling like always, hiding her feelings. She could tell he was smiling even behind his mask because his eyes smile every time when he does. She started toward him with a bright smile just as he pulled himself from the wall. 

“Ssan~ da~ raa~~” Wooyoung did a little comical dance broadening the petite woman’s smile. She always loved the way he says her name. “Ugh, it’s been so long!” I missed you… Dara couldn’t say that out loud, instead, she grabbed his hands and squeezed tightly... The 2PM main dancer lowered his mask revealing the rest of his face and laughed. “I know right? nearly 2 years huh?” The last time they met was on her birthday in 2018. He went to the party since he was on vacation from the army. “C’mon, let’s go inside” The former 2NE1 member pulled his hand and started towards the dressing room. “Uh, Noona, is that… alright?” 

“Yes, yes everyone’s wrapping things up now. And-” She looked over her shoulder at the young man and winked. “-I’ve got a little surprise for you!”

“Eh? What? Why are you surprising me, Noona?” He chuckled while getting pulled by Sandara. “It’s your Musical debut” 

“Right, were you able to see the show?” She was not expecting anything from him, since he said he had a schedule that day and can only make it there for a short while. Wooyoung was busy with the NiziU project and other JYPe projects since he’s now one of the directors. Dara pushed the dressing room door and entered, with Wooyoung tailing behind. “I saw the last scene. Sorry, Noona. I had a shoot today morning and came here as soon as it ended. But I got you something Hehe” Dara twirled around with wide eyes to see what he’s got. “What?? Really?” 

“Ta-daa~”  

Wooyoung pulled out a polaroid and showed it to her with his usual cute smile. Dara took the photo and stared at it. It was taken just today, he was pointing at the TV screen, with his cute yet cool smirk. A closeup of Dara was on the screen during her final scene. Dara chan~ Congratulations on your first musical <3 was written on it. Naturally, a smile brought to her face. He had signed it as JWY with a heart, but Sandara knew he meant everything as only a close friend. It may be something very simple, but she liked polaroids so much and it was a good memory to get that from him. 

“Aww… thank you, Wooyoung-ah...” While she was appreciating it, Ji Yeon made her way next to Wooyoung, finally finding her notebook. “Wooyoung-shi, can you please sign this?” She smiled shyly handing the notebook over to the tall guy. “Of cause. Uh, how should I address you?” The 2PM member took the notebook and asked. Dara looked up from the photo and looked from Ji Yeon to Wooyoung and to her staff member again. “You can write it as Ji Yeon-ie.” This was the first time she witnessed an interaction between a fan and Wooyoung. She noticed how Ji Yeon’s ears are slightly red and how she’s staring at him while he’s signing the notebook. Will I be able to express myself like that someday as well…? She shook her head and went to them. “I see you’ve met Ji Yeon-ie already” 

“Yeah, I asked her where you were” Wooyoung answered without lifting his head from the book. “Alright! Here you go.” He closed the book after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter