After Awhile

Still the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the caption of Dara's IG post and my story revolves around the behind the scene of that and the aftermath.

 “Wooyoungie, whom I met up with for the first time in a long while after his discharge!!! It’s been too long!!! Because the final show on 5/31 is sold out, yesterday was the last day that friends could come to see me, so thank you so much for not forgetting and coming to see me!!! In my attempt at a surprise… I worked really hard to dance [2PM’s] ‘Again and Again’… Wooyoung said, ‘Hehehe noona, I’m sorry… I really didn’t know.’ No one knew… hahaha… 2PM’s dances are too hard. When I was practicing that dance in the dressing room backstage, my co-stars said, ‘Unnie… weren’t you originally good at dancing?!’ I practiced really hard!!! Hehehehehe.”

Enjoy!

“Unnie! I’ve got the sandwiches!” Ji Yeon, one of the staff members of “Another Oh Hae Young” musical, barged into the dressing room. It was the day before the final screenplay of the show and Dara wanted a quick snack before going into stage again for the final scene. But Ji Yeon was taken aback seeing she’s doing something weird instead of rehearsing her lines for the final scene. She slowly made her way into the room while checking Dara, who was doing some dance, humming a familiar tune she hadn’t heard for a while. The former 2NE1 member didn’t notice Ji Yeon first as she was super focused on whatever she was trying so hard to do.

“Um, what’re you doing, Unnie?” 

Sandara Park finally lifted her head and looked over at the other girl. “Ah Ji Yeon-ah! I was so hungry thank god you’re back!” She hurried over and took the sandwiches from the younger girl and sat down on a nearby chair. Ji Yeon also pulled a chair next to the petite older woman and sat down. “Hmm! This hits the spot!” Sandara took a bite off her sandwich and smiled. “But Unnie, what were you doing just now?” Ji Yeon asked, taking one sandwich for herself.

“Hm?” Dara blinked. “Ah that… heheheee...” She laughed being a bit embarrassed. “It’s uh... A surprise! For someone.” She smiled some more and started nibbling on the sandwich. Ji Yeon got a bit surprised by the way Dara is acting right now. Being the social butterfly, she’s got a log of friends in the industry as well as out of it. There were a lot of colleagues and friends who have come to support her on her first musical till now. However, Ji Yeon never saw the ever-confident Dara this fidgety, which made her super curious as to who this person might be. 

“Well, it’s been so long since I last saw him ‘cause he was in the military, so I just wanted to do something to surprise him, now that he’s back.” The petite woman started chatting away as always. “What’re you gonna do though Unnie? From what I saw, is it a dance?” The staff-member asked as her curiosity was raising by the second. Isn’t it too hard to do a dance just to surprise someone? I mean in between her show no less. Ji Yeon wondered to herself. It must be someone special, right? 

“Yes! Well, I was gonna dance to one of their songs but that choreo is too hard!” Dara complained while munching. Cute. Ji Yeon thought. “Really? That’s so sweet...” The petite woman looked at her with wide eyes. “Um.. is it too much?” Oh Ji Yeon! Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter