2nd

The Pacey Tendency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 11 am and the two headed to Parduch – the go-to eatery for students on a budget – for brunch. Seulgi was already on her second cup of rice and was eating heartily, sharing that tried-and-tested Filipino fare of chicken adobo and pork sinigang with her.

“I’ll do it Jisoo,” she said with full.

Jisoo chuckled at the sight, but her eyes lit up to what Seulgi said. Jisoo has just asked the other girl if she can help her with this DIY projector-project, which consists of tinkering with a magnifying glass, a shoebox, a smartphone, some glue sticks and a foam board.

Jisoo’s a forestry student, but on days when she wills herself not to observe the breathtaking panorama that only nature can give, she buries herself in the menagerie of movies, both mainstream and obscure.

Her room has this invitingly white wall which is perfect for projected images, so she thought of this DIY project.

She has been asking her friends to help her assemble it, but aside from some threadbare responses such as “That sounds cool!” and “Sure, let’s,” no one really committed to just doing it. When she described it to Seulgi this morning, however, the girl listened intently and said those magic words – “I’ll do it Jisoo.”

Jisoo knows Seulgi will follow-through. It’s been a year since they first met and she already knew what kind of person this girl is, so she has no doubt that when Seulgi says she will do it, she will.

The girl with the crescent eye-smile is just so easy to read because she wears her heart on her sleeve.

Jisoo bemusedly recalled how she got to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter