| 3. | A house warming gift

Practical Magic | xiuchen |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok stood in his now fully furnished living room with a smile on his face. He glanced out the window to see the curtain of his new neighbors home to be closed. Oddly ever since he had introduced himself to the young man he caught himself every once in a while looking out the window into the kitchen. Waiting to see his lovely neighbor standing there drinking a cup of coffee as he usually did. Usually wearing a large sweatshirt, sleep pants, and his house slippers. Strange it was that he just so happened to know each time Jongdae was there, and he always felt like his neighbor was looking back. Secretly wanting to catch his gaze each time. 

Teased he felt as he knew deep down that maybe it was the truth. Already having met his neighbor's brother and boyfriend as charming as they were he wished he could have just kept that moment for themselves. The couple seemed odd but in the best way possible but Minseok didn't really mind that at all. It reminded him of his own parents and the way they were always intertwined at the hip. Never separating even for a moment, and in a way, Minseok was blessed with that for his whole life. Until he decided the big city life just wasn't him. Deciding to move to the slow-moving hidden town that happened to lay right near the beach. Next to a neighbor who was eyecatching and always pleasant. He couldn't have asked for a better way of living. 

The sudden knock at the door startled him causing him to accidentally drop his glass of water onto the floor. Flustered, he quickly grabbed his washrag from the stove and threw it on top of the glass and water. Making his way quickly to the door and cracked it slightly open. He quickly realized who it was Jongdae's brother and his boyfriend. 

"Minseok! I hope we aren't disturbing you," The smaller man said, peeking his head through the crack of the door. 

Minseok sighed in relief thinking he was about to be robbed or something of that nature. 

"Not at all! Sorry for being late to get the door I made a little mess- why don't you both come inside," He said, opening the door now for the two to come inside his home. 

They quickly rushed inside and gazed at the newly furnished place. 

"Wow the place looks great," Chaneyol said, complimenting him.

Minseok quickly thanked them and closed the door behind them. Running over to clean up the glass and water making sure his quests didn't accidentally find themselves with glass in their feet. 

"Well how are you loving the house so far- you know how crazy is it that you're just right nexr door to my family home-" Baekhyun started,

"Well I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter