Chapter 5 - I'm Trapped

My Lover in the Alternate Dimension

YiBo's POV:

"So what are Wang Corporations future plans for business or cooperation's with other companies?" the interviewee asked me. 

I looked into the camera and replied, "We plan to further expand our business internationally to make us more well known to the people from other counties. As you know our corporation has many departments such as clothing, technological gadgets like computers. We even manage some schools and have many department stores under Wang Corporation, so we want to appeal internationally for more people to be aware of Wang Corporation."

"Oh how wonderful." the interviewee chirped, a little to enthusiastic for my taste. 

"So Mr. Wang, do you have a girlfriend or would you like to share anything about your private life?" the interviewee slurred, very obviously trying to seduce me as she bent forward exposing the crease of her chest. 

I was literally not amused and just turned back to the camera with a straight face. "I have no comment about that question."

The interviewee laughed off her failed attempt to seduce me and get something out of my private life. 

"Ha Ha, I see you like to remain the as mysterious, hot, good-looking and single CEO of Wang Corporation. Okay, that is the end of the interview. Thank you for taking the time to come here Mr. Wang. Thank you viewers for watching, good bye and have a nice day." the interviewee said waving to the camera.

The second we were off air I immediately got out of my seat and walked over to my secretary Huang Zi Tao before the interviewee could have a chance to spark a conversation with me.

"Huang Zi Tao..." I spoke softly yet sternly to him. 

"...was this interview really necessary?"

I walked out of the TV studio down a hallway with Tao trying to catch up to my pace.

"Mr Wang, this show is well-known and loved by international viewers. It would greatly promote Wang Corporations internationally." Tao shared with me practically running beside me. 

When Tao finally paced himself to my pace, I held my hand out to him. 

Zi Tao quickly opened his briefcase and handed me hand sanitizer and a handkerchief.

"That woman touched my arm three times and touched my hand once. It was absolutely disgusting. She must have been eating with her hands because I felt the oil on my skin. Throw my jacket away." 

I sanitized my hands  and then took off my navy blue suit jacket and handed it to Tao.

"Next time check if the interviewees are professional before signing me up for a show." I added to Tao.

"Okay Mr. Wang, I will." Huang Zi Tao said opening the passenger door of the Mercedes Benz for me to sit in.

*At the Company*

"Where in the world is Zi Tao?" I stood at the entrance of my office waiting for Zi Tao to come back from delivering a document to discuss some business contracts with me.

However, my thoughts were cut off when I heard a loud voice, "Hey Luhan, I think we found the location!" 

I turned my head around just in time to see a man in a rose-gold suit run towards me at full speed. 

I saw a puddle of water on the marble floor and tried to reach out my hands to tell the man to stop.

"Zhan Zhan, be careful the floor is..."

I was practically thrown over by a huge weight and pressed to the floor like a stamp.

"...wet." 

I heard the same guy from earlier say, not like it mattered anymore. 

I started to become outraged and felt like killing the person, as the pain started spreading in my head and back. 

The pain I felt made it impossible to not be angry at the person who caused it. 

The man pushed himself off my body tying to get off me. 

However, just as I thought the huge weight above me was lifting, it came crashing back down on me. 

The man's lips connected to my neck and a shivering sensation ran through my whole body. 

I found it hard to breathe and gulped which was definitely felt by the other man. 

The man placed his palms on my chest and pushed himself up. 

That was the first time I properly looked into his eyes. 

They were full of worry and anxiety, dreamy enough to drown in and as wonderous as the moon. 

My eyes ran over his beautiful and delicate face as I took in all his distinct facial features. 

The slightly slimmer man on top of me crunched his face up in destress, which was extremely cute, and huffed out the name, 'Luhan'. 

I snapped out of my frozen state when, who I presumed was, Luhan lifted the man off me. 

Still in an angered state, I heard Zi Tao running towards me. 

He bent down and helped me up from the floor.

"Mr. Wang are you okay?" Tao asked me, even though it was pretty obvious I was not. 

Tao turned to the man who had fallen on me and then turned his head back to me, "Umm, he is one of the new interns. He is not very familiar with the rules yet please let him off just this once." Tao pleaded. 

The man apologised profusely and bowed to me. 

I stared the man down and turned to Zi Tao, "Tell Liu HaiKuan that he should train his interns well...if not they shall be removed from the company. Wang Corporations will get rid of any burdens." 

I turned back to the two men who were supporting each other and bowed slightly. Then turned around and made my way to my office with Tao.

 

* Later in Yibo's Office *  

* Later in Yibo's Office *          

Smart Glass

I could not get that man out of my head

I could not get that man out of my head.

Images of his face were infiltrating my head and I was thinking about how cute he was, about his beautiful face and about how his body fitted perfectly to mine.

After the short meeting with Tao about the improvement of some of the department stores, I stepped out of my office and walked past the Board Room. 

I peered through the glass plane and spotted the man from earlier standing at the long black table presumably introducing himself. 

The door of the Board Room swung open and Ms. Wen Qing, the receptionist came walking towards me. 

She greeted me with a bow when she saw me and I signalled to her to come over. 

"Yes Young Master Wang. How can I help you?" 

I had known Ms Wen Qing since I was a child and she was like a mother to me. 

When I was a child my father would bring me to his work and I would play with her while he was working. 

Even back then she was the receptionist of Wang Corporation. 

"Could you tell me what the name of that man over there is?" 

I asked her in a kind and soft voice pointing to the man who had run me over earlier in the day. 

A smile spread on her face, "His name is Xiao Zhan. A very peculiar man I must say. He's kinda weird but very cute." Ms. Wen Qing said. 

I gave her a small smile and allowed her to go back to work. 

I looked back into the Board Room and caught Xiao Zhan smile shyly and bite his bottom lip in embarrassment. 

My heart was beating out of my chest and I felt a strong undeniable attraction towards the man. 

I hit my head, "Yi Bo, what in the world. Are you falling for a man? What are you thinking!" I thought to myself. 

The truth was, I wasn't thinking. 

I could not control my heart nor my bodies desire to have Xiao Zhan as my lover. 

I was trapped...

...and I could not escape.

 

 

Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day ahead. Pls vote hahaha.

:)