Chapter 3 - A new Friend & the Encounter

My Lover in the Alternate Dimension

I have no idea how I manages to get lost, but I did.

I was in some kind of very empty and quiet orange hallway with like ten thousand different doors.

I was beginning to feel a little creeped out because it was dead quiet and there was literally no one there.

Suddenly, I spotted a slightly shorter man looking around as helpless as me, coming from the other side of the hallway.

When he looked up at me his eyes lit up instantly and I smiled at him.

I felt strongly drawn and connected to him and I was pretty sure he felt the same.

"Lost?" the petiet young man asked me with a mega-wat smile.

"Uh-hu, and you're not?" I laughed slightly.

The man pouted, "Come on, you have to agree this place is so huge it could practically be a maze. Anyone could get lost."

The man and I looked at each other for a while and then the stuck out his hand,

"I'm Luhan. I don't know why but I bet we will be great friends. You see I am an intern too." he said as he held up his name tag.

I smiled as sweetly as I could and shook his hand,

"I'm Xiao Zhan, I feel like I have known you for years, we will be good friends"

Luhan's eyes widened, "Oh my god your smile is so beautiful! Like how are you so hawt!"

I was greatly taken aback but immediately played along.

"Says the one who looks as lovely as a flower." I playfully told him as I nudged his shoulder.

"Okay! It's official. I'm in love with you. You're my man now!"

Luhan hooked my arm under his and we both started walking down the never ending hallway, hoping to find the exit someday.

"How old are you?" Luhan asked.

"Twenty Seven." I replied hesitantly remembering my new age.

Luhan nodden slightly and continued the walk down the hallway with me.

"What about you"

"Twenty Nine"

I stopped, "Are you serious! Twenty Nine! You look like Twenty Two!" I stated in shock.

"Well with my looks, I am practically much younger and beautiful than all those other people who are actually Twenty Two." Luhan said as he vainly flipped his imaginary hair.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, the hallway finally ended and expanded into a huge office.

It was then when I spotted a group of people in front of us.

"Hey Luhan, I think we found the location!" I detached myself from Luhan and started running ahead.

"Zhanie, be careful the floor is..."

It was too late.

I had already stepped in the puddle of water ,completely oblivious to the big yellow sign that said, "Careful floor is slippery", and started flying off to a random place.

I closed my eyes tightly bracing myself for the very painful impact of the floor.

That painful impact however, never came.

I had fallen on much softer object or person.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with a pair of very angry black eyes.

The man below me, who had very helpfully blocked my fall, stared at me with intensity.

I had accidentally knocked over a random guy with my uncordinated clumsy body again.

I smiled sheepishly at the very evidently furious man under me and tried to get myself off him by pushing myself off the floor.

Completely forgetting that the floor was still wet, my hands lost grip and I fell back down on the man.

My lips connected with his neck and I could feel him gulp under my lips.

I quickly placed my hands on his surprisingly rock-hard chest and pushed myself up, looking to Luhan for help.

However, Luhan was just standing by the wall, staring at me and the man with a smirk on his face, obviously enjoying the view.

It was not just him standing there though, all the interns who had gathered there had shocked faces as they looked over to me and then man.

I glared at Luhan angrily and huffed out his name, "Luhan!"

Luhan snapped out of his world rushing over to help me off the poor man, I genuinely felt sorry for.

I bowed to the man who was still on the floor and apologised profusely to him.

Echoing quick steps were heard from a distance and a man in black ran over to the guy on the floor and kneeled next to him.

"Mr Wang, are you okay? I'm sorry I left you alone the document had to be delivered to the design department."

The man in back helped up the so called Mr Wang who actually was quite good looking.

Not to mention his body was very well built, I could confirm that.

"I'm fine, Tao." he glared angrily at me.

"I'm so sorry I did not mean to fall on you."

I guiltily went back to bowing at him.

Tao looked at me with concern and quickly turned to Mr Wang.

"Umm, he is one of the new interns he is not very familiar with the rules yet please let him off just this once." Tao asked Mr Wang for me.

Mr Wang, stared me down and then gave a little nod, "Tell Liu Haikuan that he should train his interns well...if not they shall be removed from the company. Wang Corporations will get rid of any burdens." Mr Wang said in his deep voice never turing back to me as he walked into the main office.

Tao gave me and Luhan who was still holding onto my arm a quick reassuing glance and turned after Mr Wang.

Luhan, breathed out a sigh of relief, "Bruh, it's your first day at work and you already ran the boss over. Wow you have skills."

"Wait that was our boss?!" I whisper-screamed.

Luhan nodded and shot me a grin.

I glared at Luhan again, "I did not do it on purpose, did you see how he glared at me! I thought he was gonna ask his secretary to start planning my funeral."

Luhan let out a string of giggles and comfortingly pat my back.

"Working with you will be fun."

Luhan gave me an evil glance as we walked to the BoardRoom where the interns had to gather.