Character Introduction

My Lover in the Alternate Dimension

Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan, known as Zhan Zhan and Zhanie        

Xiao Zhan, known as Zhan Zhan and Zhanie

Intern at Wang Corporation.

When he was transported to the alternate dimension it was his first day at work as an intern.

Age: 27 (I made him a year younger...not that it would matter much)

Character: Handsome, cute, clingy, smart, oblivious to his surroundings, loves his friends, clumsy and careless. 

Xiao Zhan is an extremely relatable character, he is smart but is incapable of studying, he is at the bottom of his class according to grades, he has an extremely quirky, cute and bubbly personality, has he looks of a god and is a very affectionate person.

Xiao Zhan is an extremely relatable character, he is smart but is incapable of studying, he is at the bottom of his class according to grades, he has an extremely quirky, cute and bubbly personality, has he looks of a god and is a very affectionat...        

Xiao Zhan in the alternate dimension in his working clothes 

(Me: *searches up how to look like Xiao Zhan)

 

Wang Yi Bo

Wang Yi Bo, y, hawt- boss who usually keeps a straight face        

Wang Yi Bo, y, hawt- boss who usually keeps a straight face. 

Boss of Wang Corporation, inherited the company from his parents. 

Age: 27 (made him a lil older than he is to match Xiao Zhan) 

Character: Cold, indifferent, charismatic, smart, strong physically and mentally, loyal, handsome and y. 

Yi Bo is extremely smart and indifferent to almost everyone in his life. He is a perfectionist who has achieved many successes with his company and his work. He is drawn to Xiao Zhan and falls in love with him. Many people are in love with him...I mean who wouldn't be. 

He looks so hawt in this outfit        

He looks so hawt in this outfit...*cries

 

Liu HaiKuan

Liu Haikuan, the man everyone will fall in love with

Liu Haikuan, the man everyone will fall in love with.

He is a Senior Manager of Human Resources in Wang Corporations, if ya don't know what that is, it is a high position in a company and your job is to oversee a company's recruitment process, sets objectives for the Human Resource team and design recruitment policies. Your ultimate goal is to ensure that a company attracts and hires qualified candidates.

Age: 27 (me just making everyone older to match XZ's age is hilarious)

Character: Gentle, kind, gentleman, smart, tenacious, is in love with Xiao Zhan, Yi Bo's love rival, and his relationship with Xiao Zhan is very affectionate. 

(Bruh my dream practically, *searches up how to be Xiao Zhan again)

(Bruh my dream practically, *searches up how to be Xiao Zhan again)        

Yi Bo better watch out, cus this man can do things to people...and possibly steal away Xiao Zhan.

 

Hwang Zi Tao

Hwang Zi Tao, another beautiful person who makes me feel like I am extremely ugly

Hwang Zi Tao, another beautiful person who makes me feel like I am extremely ugly.

Wang Yi Bo's Secretary, who has a different personality when on and off work. At work he is a perfectionist, always following the rules and being exceptional at his work. Off work however he is an extremely mysterious guy who likes drinking and mixing alcohols and wines as a hobby.

Age: 27 (not kidding this is his actual age)

Character: Perfectionist, mysterious personality, kind-hearted, honest and direct, he can be sharp-tongued at times.

Character: Perfectionist, mysterious personality, kind-hearted, honest and direct, he can be sharp-tongued at times

Zi Tao off work, bruh look how hot he looks...

 

Xi Luhan

Xi Luhan, Xiao Zhan's best friend in the alternate world        

Xi Luhan, Xiao Zhan's best friend in the alternate world. 

Luhan is also an intern at Wang Corporations and met Xiao Zhan on the day he was transported to his world (it happened to also be the first day of work for both Luhan and Xiao Zhan as interns).

Age: 29 ( he's actually 30 but I wanted to have him in his 20's. Oh my god I can't believe our baby is 30 already)

Character: Loud, mischievous, evil in a good way, energetic, clingy, enthusiastic and is great at promoting products.

Character: Loud, mischievous, evil in a good way, energetic, clingy, enthusiastic and is great at promoting products        

How can one be so beautiful...

 

Sehun & Kai Feng

Oh Sehun & Kai Feng (Kai)        

Oh Sehun & Kai Feng (Kai)

Xiao Zhan's and Luhan's office mates and close friends. The 4 of them are practically a gang and they like to hang out in a not so popular Library Cafe, that actually belongs to Huang Zi Tao's mother, after work.

Oh Sehun

Age: 26

Character: Does not talk much, is very observant of his surroundings, loves his friends, loyal, does everything in his power to protect them.

Kai Feng, known as Kai

Age: 26

Character: Funny, evil in a good way, he and Luhan come up with the best plans, he is weird, quircky, loves his friends, loyal. 

 

 

Anyways enjoy the story...I apologize in advance for the slow weekly updates...I am having my O-Levels next year and I have limited time to write... :)

Please also leave a vote :)