π‘·π’π’π’•π’π’Šπ’π’†π’”ο½‘

π‘ͺπ’šπ’ˆπ’π’–π’” qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† When Hotshot redebuts, an applyficq APPLY NOW!
PLOTLINES
proxima b | available
Position in Cygnus: main vocalist, leader
Hotshot position twin: Junhyuk
Age range: 1992-1993
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: Superstar K2 in 2010, solo songs, enlisted in January 2020.
Β 
*debut member of Cygnus*
Β 
Used to be mr. Tall guy in Hotshot.
Β 
Β 
amateru | available
Position in Cygnus: main dancer, vocalist, rapper (lost his lead vocal spot to the young ones), choreographer
Hotshot position twin: Taehyun
Age range: 1993-1994
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: member of a dance crew since he was a teen, participated in produce 101 season 2 and debuted with JBJ. Enlisted in December 2020.
Β 
*Joins Cygnus on their first comeback after returning from enlistment*
Β 
*has some famous female veteran idols amongst his friends*
Β 
Part of Hotshot's tiny line.
Β 
Β 
phobetor | available
Position in Cygnus: main vocalist
Hotshot position twin: Sungwoon
Age range: 1993-1994
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: A collab with Chad Future that we all collectively try to forget, participated in produce 101 season 2 and debuted with Wanna One, after that he went solo and basically left Hotshot.
Β 
*debut member of cygnus*
Β 
*has a lot of hateful akgaes and a lot of idol friends*
Β 
* wasn't allowed back into Hotshot by the old CEO, he missed the boys so he's extremely happy to be allowed back*
Β 
Part of Hotshot's tiny line
Β 
Β 
hypatia | available
Position in Cygnus: Main rapper, producer
Hotshot position twin: Yoonsan
Age range: 1994
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: Majored in fashion design in france and lived there for a big part of his lifeΒ (honhonhon speak french to me chΓ©rie), makes mixtapes and soundcloud songs, briefly appeared on a season of Show me the money, enlisted in December 2020.
Β 
*Joins Cygnus on their first comeback after returning from enlistment
Β 
*shy and awkward, not really good at dancing*
Β 
Part of Hotshot's tiny line but isn't as tiny as the other two.
Β 
Β 
orbitar | unavailable
Position in Cygnus: Lead dancer, vocalist, the OG visual
Hotshot position twin: Hojung
Age range: November 1994 (original maknae)
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: participated in bodybuilding competitions (lmao), participated in The unit and debuted with UNB, enlisted in December 2020.
Β 
*Joins Cygnus on their first comeback after returning from enlistment*
Β 
*not the smallest but like kinda in the middle? goddamn hotshot is tiny*
Β 
Β 
dagon | available
Position in Cygnus: main dancer, lead rapper
Age range: 1999-2001
Ethnicity: free

Pre-Cygnus experiences: none
Β 
*While the rest of the new kids are tall bois, Dagon is tiny and blends in perfectly with the old Hotshot tiny line, he doesn't like it.*
Β 
Yeah the new babies plotlines are going to be more open than the Hotshot ones, if you get what I mean...
Β 
Β 
arion | available
Position in Cygnus: lead vocalist
Age range: 1999-2001
Ethnicity: free

Pre-Cygnus experiences: he did smth before but you can decide what, he has definitely some kind of fanbase before joining cygnus. Maybe a singing competition? A youtube channel? A survival show? You get to decide.
Β 
*T A L L like ROWOON LEVEL OR SMTH*
Β 
Β 
brahe | available
Position in Cygnus: lead dancer, lead vocalist
Age range: 2000-2002
Ethnicity: free

Pre-Cygnus experiences: none
Β 
*tall*
Β 
Β 
saffar | available
Position in Cygnus: maknae, vocalist
Age range: 2003 (a baby)
Ethnicity: free

Pre-Cygnus experiences: he's the only one without a lead/main position in the group, he has something else that he's known for (which is up to you, sports? variety? acting? gaming? maybe he's stunning? it's entirely up to you)
Β 
*ofc also tall*
Β 
Β 
TIMOTEO | EX-member
Hotshot position twin: Timoteo
Age range: 1992
Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-Cygnus experiences: Ex-SM trainee, participated in The unit and ended 10th place, unable to debut with UNB.
Β 
He decided to not return after Hotshot's disbandment and preferred to pursue other fields, currently combining a regular life with producing indie soundcloud tracks for himself.
Β 
Β 
min jiyeon
Position in Star crew: CEO, stylist, camerawoman
Birthdate: 25 April, 1988
FC: Rainbow's Jisook

The one who made Cygnus possible. She was Hotshot's stylist for years, but because it was literally so dead for Hotshot, it was dead for her too. She picked up fashion design and made some good money with that. But her being not that much older than Hotshot, sociable, friendly and bubbly, she was very close to the members and was very sad when they disbanded. She asked the CEO if she could take over and he gave the company to her for a really cheap prize. She took it and made plans for Cygnus. It's her passion project that she made out of love for Hotshot and its members, who she considers her friends.
Β 
- she doesn't know how to do CEO things but heck she'll just wing it by the help of Seowoo
- while she technically bought Star crew, she likes to call it a coup d'Γ©tat
- always running around in the company because she has so much to do
- she always jokes about how the company is now her and her guys
Β 
Β 
Han seowoo
Position in Star crew: all the administrative stuff that Jiyeon is not able to do
Birthdate: 07 March, 1988
FC: Park Minwoo

Being Jiyeon's childhood best friend, Seowoo always knows what she's up to. When she announced her plans to take over Star Crew, Seowoo called her nuts. But he always knew that Jiyeon was nuts and always sneaked her way out of trouble somehow, so he offered help. Seowoo actually majored in the management field and was prepared to get into this kind of position, but he was bored at his job at a company. This would play less, but it would make him happier. So he joined forces with Jiyeon. Without Seowoo, she probably would've gotten herself and the company into trouble already by forgetting to turn in some kind of license request or something. He keeps the company from burning down.
Β 
- tall and handsome, the Cygnus members are jealous of him like why is he stuck in a management job? become an actor or smth!
- always teases Jiyeon because she's his smol best friend since kindergarten
- always drags Jiyeon out of trouble
- has a very busy job and is paid less than in his previous one, but he's feeling really good in this company
Β 
Β 
min sangyoon
Position in Star crew: manager & bodyguard
Birthdate: 12 October, 1995
FC: Kwon Sangyoon

Large (a bit) and in charge (a bit), chunky yet funky, it's Min Sangyoon. Jiyeon's younger cousin who was looking for a job when Jiyeon was preparing Cygnus for debut, and she needed a manager for the boys. He offered to be the temporary manager, but he ended up really loving the guys and staying with them. He might be younger than all of Hotshot and they mostly can take care of themselves, he's still there to make sure that the boys are all safe at all time (especially the babies). He'll accompany them outside, go out to buy them food, drive them to schedules, make sure they are everywhere on time and all of that stuff. It's a hard job, but he likes this way more than regular jobs. Especially when they go to a crowded place and need bodyguards. Yes, of course Jiyeon hires professional bodyguards, Sangyoon will still be there and he will PROTECT HIS GUYS.
Β 
- is especially fond of the kids and will always be looking out for them
- kinda lets the older guys do their own thing (as long as they follow the rules, ofc)
- really likes playing bodyguard for the members, he might not be that big and strong but he'd literally throw his whole body at a sasaeng
- nicknamed teddy bear manager
Β 
Β 
Β