Ditching with My Brother's Enemy

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun managed to leave the school without anyone catching them. They both cheered. “What do you want to do?” Seulgi asked her. “Hmm.” She was thinking. “What do you usually do?”

 

“I usually go to a lake.” “Okay, lead the way.” Seulgi gave a smile and the two sat on the bus waiting for their destination.

 

They took the bus to his place and made it within 20 minutes to the area with boats and etc.

 

“Woah.” She says, admiring the view. “I know I usually come here for a swim since it’s hot. Since it’s hot, shall we go for a swim.”

 

“But I don’t have a bathing suit!” “Neither do I. That's why I swim .” He smirked and began to strip. Joohyun quickly turns around and blushes.

 

She turned around after hearing a splash and saw Seulgi’s uniform by her and him in the lake. “Come on in the water feels great.” He shouted. Joohyun hesitated. You know what it.

 

“Turn around.” She shouted back. Seulgi listened and turned his back while she changed out of her clothes.

 

She goes into the water despite it being cold and swims closer to Seulgi. He turned around surprised to see her close to him. “I wasn’t expecting you to be this close to me.” “Well expect the unexpected.” She says as she swims away from.

 

Seulgi smiled and swam in her direction.

 

MBE

 

Chaemin was in the middle of class studying but he was getting distracted when he heard Seulgi’s friends talking.

 

“Where is Seulgi? He’s ditching again?” Byulyi asked Mino. “Probably, I think he left with Joohyun.” “Joohyun? Wow, I wonder what they are doing?”

 

Chaemin was leaning in a little closer to hear what they were talking about after mentioning his sister’s name.

 

“Knowing Seulgi, he and Joohyun might be at the convenience store then at the arcade.” “Or maybe they are getting it on.” Byulyi said while smirking. He had a feeling that Chaemin was listening and decided to . “Oh right.” Mino laughed softly with Byulyi.

 

Chaemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter