My Brother's Enemy is My Everything

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Recommended songs

Ateez- With U

LambC- Love like that

Baby Bash- Suga Suga

 

10 years ago…

 

“I’m pregnant.” These Were the words that came out of Joohyun’s mouth. Seulgi was stunned. “Really?” “Yeah.”

 

The two were spending the night at a love motel. “We’re going to need to find a way to support our growing family.”

 

Joohyun snuggled more into Seulgi hearing his steady heartbeat. “You want to keep the baby?” “Of course I do.” He gives her a kiss on the forehead. “I want to see a mini us.”

 

Joohyun softly laughed. “Let’s try to sleep and find somewhere a little more permanent to sleep.” Seulgi said. He says as the young teens are beginning to listen to the other rooms funtime.

 

3 months later:

 

Seulgi woke up in the middle of the night, hearing Joohyun throw up in the bathroom. He got up and held her hair while the other hand was patting her back.

 

“Sorry, I woke you up.” Joohyun felt bad for Seulgi since he was the only one working. The two teens were able to find an apartment for $200 a month after countless times spending the night at motels.

 

“It’s okay. Plus I don’t have work til night.” Joohyun got up and washed . Seulgi went into the kitchen and got her a Gatorade. “Thank you. But still you got home not too long ago.” “It’s okay. Let’s go back to sleep.”

 

6 months later:

 

Joohyun looked nervous while Seulgi was holding her hands. They were at the OBGYN, checking on her pregnancy. She was nervous for various reasons, that people might recognize them as the runaway teens.

 

Another reason is because they were the youngest in the room. She could see the eyes of the women looking at her. “Ms. Im, the doctor is ready to see you.” Seulgi gave her a squeeze and helped Joohyun up.

 

“Your baby is healthy, and as you're in the second trimester, you will experience new symptoms including ual desires.” The doctor said. Joohyun blushed and Seulgi blushed too. The women in the room laughed at the two expressions. “Would you like to know the gender of the baby?” The woman asked them.

 

9 months later:

 

“Seul, my water broke.” Seulgi hurried them and carefully helped Joohyun to a taxi. “Please drop us off at the nearest hospital. Please hurry.”

 

The taxi driver drove them to XXX hospital. Seulgi got the screaming Joohyun out of the car. “My girlfriend is about to give birth, please help us.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter