First Date with My Brother's Enemy

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Songs I recommend to listen to for this chapter:

 

Young & Beautiful by Lana Del Ray

Everything I wanted by Billie Eilish

Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean

Bebe by Seo In Guk

Can’t Fight the Moonlight by Leann Rimes

Joohyun was at home getting ready for school, she was smiling and thinking about how Seulgi asked her out.

 

Seulgi and Joohyun both woke up. They both stared at each other and smiled at each other. Joohyun kissed him as he held her body close to his. “Morning.” He says. “Morning.” She smiled back at him.

 

“You look so beautiful Joohyun.” Joohyun shyly looks away, but Seulgi keeps staring at her with a smile full of love. The two changed back into their clothes.

 

“Seulgi?” “Hmm.” “Nothing.” Joohyun looks down. As the two stand up getting ready to leave, Seulgi kisses her and it leads to Joohyun kissing him back longer than their first kiss. The two left the hotel and held hands walking back to Joohyun’s place.

 

It was 6:30 am so not a lot of people were on the streets. They arrived back around 6:47. “Thank you for taking me out.” She says to him. “No problem, plus I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

 

Joohyun hits his arm and hides her chest in his chest. “Should we go on a date. A real one?” She looks up and stares at his monolid eyes. “I would love that.”

 

Joohyun finished getting ready and went downstairs and everyone ate. “Come and eat Joohyun.” Her father says. The four ate in silence. “So Joohyun, how is school going?” “It’s okay.” “Are you sure? You did ditch school?” “I’m leaving.” She was getting up from her chair and started to get ready. “Sit.”

 

She sighs and turns around to face her family. “We just want to know why you ditched?” Her father says. “Is it because you can’t handle being overshadowed by Chaemin?” Her mom says. “Umma, Joohyun just needs to study more than we will be at the same level or be under me still.” Chaemin teases.

 

Joohyun, fed up with her family, left the house while her parents were calling her back. She angrily left, even her neighbors avoided her. As she went outside, Seulgi was there. She saw him and hugged him. He hugged as soon as he felt tears on shirt.

 

Chaemin arrived outside to the scene, and this time instead of smirk, he saw glare from Seulgi. That glare made Chaemin nervous, like it could actually kill him. Seulgi put his arms around her and left. Chaemin began to fear the most, his sister falling for his enemy.

 

Seulgi took Joohyun to a secluded area. “Let it out. No one will hear you.” Joohyun does exactly that, crying on his lap with him holding her.

 

MBE
 

In school Chaemin was getting distracted, the way Joohyun held Seulgi and the look Seulgi gave him kept appearing on his mind that he didn’t notice his classmates looking Seulgi entering the room.

 

“Kang!” Mino and Byulyi yelled. Seulgi had a slight smile and sat at his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter