My Parents Meeting My Brother's Enemy's Parents

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaemin met up with his parents at the police station and saw them talking to the police officer. “I understand, we are looking for them. Please calm down” The officer tried to explain to them.

 

Not only was his family there but also Seulgi’s parents were at the police station. “Our son could be dead with his girlfriend and you want us to calm down!?” Soomin, Seulgi’s mom told the officer.

 

Chaemin saw Seulgi’s parents for the first time and saw that Seulgi mostly looks like his mom than his father.

 

“Everyone quiet down. I do need to ask you all questions. Starting with the Kang’s, what happened the last time you saw him?”

 

“He was making a portrait of his girlfriend then I told him to break up with her and focus on school. Then he shouted that he wanted to stay together with her, and preferred to go to art school instead of SKY and I punched him.” Chanwook explained to the officer.

 

“That was the last time we saw our son.” Soomin cried and Chanwook felt guilty because he is the reason for his son’s disappearance and his wife's heartbreak.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Bae, when was the last time you saw your daughter?” “We were celebrating my mother-in-law’s birthday. Joohyun asked us why we treated her like she was nothing but…” Mr. Bae takes a deep breath. “Munhee, told her that she wasn’t her mother and left.”

 

“I knew I shouldn’t have left her with you.” Someone was walking towards him and slapped him in the face. “Tiffany, you can get arrested, that's assault.” The officer scolded her. Tiffany rolled her eyes at the man. “Taeyeon, my daughter could be dead because of that idiot and his family.”

 

“You rude , if you didn’t throw yourself at him none of this would happen.” Munhee shouted at Tiffany. “Jihoon oppa, I mean Jihoon ssi never told me he was married.” She shouted back at her.

 

Taeyeon clears his throat. “Look, the point of this is that the parents are partially at fault for this.” Everyone looked at him. “What do you mean it’s our fault?” “All of you drove them to resort to this. If I was in their shoe, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter