My Brother's Enemy Final Chapter

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hey Everyone, I am so sad to end the story and I want to thank everyone for reading and liking the story. This was one of my favorite stories to write and I loved the comments that you guys wrote and voted up.

Songs recommended

Ateez- Be With You

Zayn, Sia- Dusk Till Dawn

Katy Perry- Harleys in Hawaii

Red Velvet- Oh Boy

Today was the day that Seulgi was going to do his 18 month military service. Joohyun, Wonwoo, Yeri, his parents, Sunmi, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, all came to send him off.

 

“Don’t cry Yeri, I will be back before you know it.” Seulgi picked his daughter and hugged her as she was crying. Everyone else tried not to cry at the moment, even onlookers couldn’t help but cry.

 

“Wonwoo, you will be the man of the house, I need you to look after your mom and sister.” “I will dad.” Seulgi smiled.

 

Seulgi’s father took Yeri and Joohyun went up to her husband and hugged him. “Please be safe Seul.” “I will.” “Especially for our three children.”

 

Seulgi looked confused. “But we have two?” Joohyun wiped away the tears from her eyes. “I’m pregnant.” “What?” “We’re going to have another kid together.” Seulgi kissed her and hugged her and spinned her.

 

“Joohyun’s pregnant!” The family was surprised.

 

“Attention, may we have all the men that are serving come. It is time.” Seulgi gave Joohyun one last kiss before leaving. “I love you Kang Joohyun.” “I love you too Kang Seulgi.”

 

Throughout the pregnancy, Joohyun had help from her mother, Jessica and Yongsun.

 

“WHAT?” Joohyun laughed at Seulgi’s reaction. “Yes, we’re having a boy.” “Does Yeri and Wonwoo know?” “They were there, with me. To be honest, I thought Yeri would get mad but it was the opposite, in fact she is happy to boss him around.” Seulgi laughed.

 

“I miss you Seul.” “I love you too Hyunnie.” After their phone call. Seulgi laid in his bed looking at the background of his phone. It was him, Joohyun, Wonwoo and Yeri together at Disney Sea.

 

“I can’t wait to see you guys.”

MBE

 

“Don’t worry Joohyun, we’re almost there.” Taeyeon said as he was driving Joohyun with the kids, Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

Tiffany was helping Joohyun calm down, since her water broke during dinner. They made it to the hospital where Seohyun went to alert the front desk that her sister’s water broke.

 

“Joohyun, here it is the wheelchair.” Joohyun was being wheeled to a room scared that Seulgi isn’t with her.

 

“Mrs. Kang, I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter