Hanging out with My Brother Enemy

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hey everyone, the votes are in and it was very close. And yes I did a recount lol. The losing couple will be featured in a new fanfic that will be coming soon.Here is the first chapter of My Brother's Enemy. Enjoy :)

 

The school rankings were in and again being in first was Bae Chaemin. His friends and some of his fangirls were cheering. Joohyun however, rolled her eyes. 

 

“Bae Chaemin congrats.” Everyone turns around and sees Seulgi walking towards Chaemin while mockingly clapping for him. “Always #1 huh?” Chaemin just rolled his eyes and gave a smirk. “Well Kang, if you at least study, you would be in the top 10 instead of the 30s.” Chaemin mocked back.

 

Seulgi laughed. “Touché Bae.” Chaemin and his friends left. Joohyun looked at Seulgi and saw him leaving the hallway.

 

“Yah, what is wrong with Seulgi?” Joohyun heard her friend yell. “I know, maybe he’s just jealous that he’s not the popular one.” “By the way Joohyun, is Chaemin single?” After the question was asked, the other girls chimed in with ‘does he?’ Or ‘Hook me up with him.’ 

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes and left the classroom without answering them. She was tired of her ‘friends’ and teachers commenting about her brother being smart and handsome. She walked outside to the back of the school and heard a voice coming from the corner.

 

“That ing prick.” She heard someone say and when she turned to the corner, she saw Seulgi smoking a cigarette with his friends. “Right, Chaemin thinks he’s hot .” The group were still smoking until one of them spotted Joohyun. 

 

“Yah, it’s Bae Joohyun.” They all turned around and saw Chaemin’s younger sister. “What are you doing here?” Seulgi approached her. “Are you here to snitch on us?” The other group of guys surrounded her. Joohyun again rolled her eyes. “If I was, wouldn't you think, I would have ran away?” She said to Mino who got angry while Seulgi had a smug look on his face. 

 

“She’s right but that doesn’t explain why you’re here?” Seulgi told her. “Well, I wanted to get away from people talking about my oppa, as he is a god.” “Looks like I’m not the only one that can’t stand Bae Chaemin.” 

 

Seulgi and Joohyun both locked eyes with each other. “Yah, you brats.” A teacher said. “Aren’t you Chaemin’s younger sister?” Joohyun didn’t say anything. “You are, wow never thought he would have a delinquent sister.” “Actually sir, she didn’t do anything, it was all us.” 

 

Joohyun was surprised along with Seulgi’s friends. “Well then, you guys g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter