A Decade Later with My Brother's Enemy

My Brother's Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Recommended songs:        

                                                 A Song Written Easily in the Dark- Oneus

                                                 Daddy Issues- The Neighbourhood

                                                 Light- Ateez               

 

“Mommy!!!” A young girl cried. “Hey where is your mom?” A man stopped and helped the girl. “I don’t know.” She cried more. “Hey, hey. It’s okay we will find her okay?” She nodded her head. The smile and held her hand.

 

The man who was also with his family followed the lead of the young girl. They have been walking for three minutes. “Yerim?” The young girl named Yerim ran to the voice. The family saw the young boy smiling at her.

 

“Oppa.” She ran to him and hugged him. “Where did you go? I thought you were next to me?” The man saw their interaction and couldn’t help feeling sad.  “Oppa they helped me.” Yerim turned to the family.

 

“Thank you for helping my sister.” The young boy bowed to the family. “It’s okay, just keep an eye on her, kids that small and her age get lost easily.” “Okay sir.” “Yeri, Wonwoo.” 

 

The man saw two adults jogging to the two kids and gave them a hug. “Umma. This man found Yeri.” The woman looked up with a smile before she immediately looked at them stunned.

 

“Joohyun?” The man says.

 

MBE

 

Joohyun was in a cafe with her family that she ran away from.

 

Seulgi decided to take the kids for ice cream as a distraction for Joohyun.

 

“Yerim, she looks just and Seulgi.” Her father said trying to break the ice.

 

“Yeah, she does.” “How old is she?” “Six.” Joohyun took a sip of her drink.

 

“Oh this is Ara, Chaemin’s fiancé.” Ara bowed to Joohyun. “Nice to meet you Joohyun ssi, Chaemin has told me about you.”

 

Joohyun scoffs. “I’m surprised that Umma.” She shook her head. “I mean Mrs. Bae even accepted you. She’s too picky about the girls that want to date Chaemin.”

 

“Yah you brat.” “Joohyun!” Munhee and Chaemin scolded her. Joohyun rolled her eyes.

 

“Joohyun you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter