Can I love too?

Tell me im in your heart

 

JB POV

2 jan 2012

T-ara Jiyeon was taken to hospital before and after Inkigayo recording.

Poor her,she filming last night until 4am,yet this morning she need to do the recording…I wonder how  is she now…As Jb read the headline ,he called Jiyeon to ask is she ok. But Jiyeon cant answer her, because she is busy. Its ok, I will ask her later.

End of JB pov

Inside T-ara Van

Eunjung: Aigoo uri jiyeon ah.. Are you feel any better now?

JY: Gomawo unni.. neh..keokjeonghaji ma(don’t worry), I will make sure to eat a lot of vitamin after this.. See, im already fine after the shot. Hehe..

Eunjung: yeah..just make sure careful next time arasso..

Soyeon:yah eunjung..you give advice to jiyeon, but I think you also need to careful.. You have a lot of injury recently.

Jy:yeah eunjung unnie, you should be careful too.

Manager: Ok girls, tonight we all will go to japan, and we’ll filming  “pretty boys search” at Japan.

All:neh…. *all excited*

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jiyeon need to go back to korea early because she have DH2 filming..

Jiyeon POV

I buy him souvenir, hope he like it. It’s a couple scarf. I have one, and he have one too..*jiyeon smile shyly..*

End of Jiyeon POV

Somewhere at the jyp building

Jiyeon POV

Where is he? I didn’t find him here. Ottokhae.. Maybe I should gave it later.. Jiyeon walk away in disappointment, that night also I cant see him. He told me to meet me here, but he the one that cant make it. Chincha dapdaphaeyo..(really frustrating)

End of jiyeon POV

Jinwoon POV

Eyh its jiyeon.. AGAIN? What is she doing here actually? Aigoo, she always have that gloomy face when she alone..haha.Let me ask her.

End of Jinwoon POV

JW: Jiyeon..jiyeon…jiyeon…shii…*jinwoon call jiyeon a bit whispering, cause he afraid jiyeon will get mad at her like the last time*

JY:*Turn back,and see jinwoon, she feel surprise but she try to hide it as she don’t want her secret is known*  Jinwoon oppa…wow im so surprise see you here. What are you doing here?

JW: iba iba..Look who talking.. I think im the one that should ask you, what are you doing here jiyeon-shii? Obviously this is JYP entertainment building, and im under  JYP off course I will be here..if not where should I be? So what bring you here? Let me take you a tour around the building..

JY: Aah, erm err ,hehe… Actually im here for the script. Yeah the script. They just told me that the script is change so I came here to take it. And thank for the offer, but its okay since I need to go now. Bye.*she mention about the DH2 script)

JW: why you take it by yourself, where your manager?

JY:*seriously, she really love to asking, like a policeman interrogate a criminal..haish*.. Aniya, because I just pass by here, so I take it by myself. ..(jiyeon feel a bit uncomfortable because jinwoon asking her a lot of things) So I go first.bye, see you later.

Jiyeon bow and walk away….

JW: *yah look at her worry face, so cute…haha..eh, wait a minute…I just remember what hyung ask me to do..haish.how come I forgot about it everytime I with her.*

By that time,jiyeon already gone.

JW:where is she? How come she walks really fast…I wonder why she come here frequently, that night I also saw her. Erm..

Jiyeon POV

In jiyeon room

Compose message:

Oppa..How are you? I hope you fine, so how your comeback plan..i hope its run smoothly, By the way I look for you earlier this morning, but you not in your practice room.i guess maybe your so busy, anyway, hwaiting oppa!

Message sent

1 new message

From:!@#$%^&* oppa

Aigoo..jiyeon shii…mianhe, we are extremely busy  nowadays because busy for the comeback. Im fine, how about we go to picnic when we have the time?So is there any souvenir for me from japan? Hehe

Jiyeon smile as she get the reply. She said in her heart, oppa…do you want to love me?

To be continue…..