He not my boyfriend!

Tell me im in your heart

 

Chapter 5

 

Jinwoon pov

Its look like they change the whole story…after this I will have more scene with jiyeon.. Thank god, it would easy for me to ask for her number.

Jinwoon pov end

During this time T-ara is promoting Lovey-Dovey song and the song received a lot of love from the fan as they win Triple Crown already in music bank.

At music bank winning moment for T-ara, all the audience is excited and shouting after the MC announce the winner. At that time T-ara vs MBLAQ and T-ara beat MBLAQ.

MC: wow! Chukae T-ara.Do you have anything to say?

Hyomin: we feel really grateful because of this winning as thank you to the entire fan; we will work harder after this!

MC: This already your third winning, and I see jiyeon is not here, where is she?

Hyomin: Jiyeon is busy right now because of filming for DH2, so she can’t perform with us here. MC:owh, pity her, do you want to say anything to her hyomin shi..

Hyomin: Jiyeon ah~ we win again!! I miss you jiyeon ah!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 1 new message

From: Joon Oppa

Jiyeon ah~ im so envy with you guys! Its already your 3rd winning. Anyway, chukae for the winning, next time give us chances for winning ok? Hehe.. :) Btw, where are you now? Did you eat well? Don’t overwork yourself ok, hwaiting!

When jiyeon read the message she feels so happy and feel so warm. Without she realize, she smile while replying to the message.

To:Joon Oppa

Gomawo oppa~ yeah..im so happy when heard we win again, but at the same time I sad for your guys. Its ok oppa, you can try again next week. Hwaiting! Now Im at DH2 filming site, it’s a break time now .Don’t worry they prepare a lot of delicious food for us here. Hehe.. ^^

Then, jinwoon came toward jiyeon to ask if jiyeon already eat.

JW: jiyeon-shii why are you smiling alone? Haha..you look like a crazy person you know..

JY: Eh? *blushing* haha.. what are talking about oppa, im just practicing my smile.*why he like to bother other people,haish~jiyeon said in heart*

JW:yeah yeah.. I can see the way your smile, can it be you texting with your bf? If  you already have a bf just tell me, so that others people now your heart is already taken they  will just leave your alone. Hehe

JY: Who? Oppa,do you like me??*jiyeon ask in a surprising tone*

 JW: Haish~aniya…its my hyung.. Changmin,He want to ask for your phone number, but if you already have abf forget it then. I will tell him you already have bf.

JY:Owh.. Changmin oppa.. I don’t care to be friend with anyone. Just give him my number. I would love it to be friend with changmin oppa. Here my number, 010-2349870. Save ok.

JW:Great! But, just be honest with me, do you have bf or not? * jinwoon analyze jiyeon face with suspicious face, as he come close to jiyeon face*

JY:*what is he talking about? Off course I don’t have a bf, Joon oppa its just me like him, its not we are couple of whatsoever, but what I should answer? Ok, then I will  just tell him I don’t have bf* Aniya… I don’t have a bf. Chongmal chinchayo~ Then she smile..

JW: Arasso3.. Actually I come here to ask, whether you’re already eat or not? If haven’t eat, let eat together.

JY: Kaja~ im also startving right now!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Behind stage music core, at the dressing room MBLAQ

JY:Oppa! Here gift for you from japan! Hope you like it.

All the MBLAQ member envy joon because jiyeon give him the red scarf.

Mir: Buya…jiyeon-shi where is my gift, why only he received your gift?*pout*

JY: Haha..Dont worry, I also buy souvenirs for all of you also. Here… * she give them Japan keychain*

Thunder: Joon you give scarf,but we only have keychain. Wae? Do you 2 hiding anything?

Joon take thunder head and put it under his armpit.. Joon:Yah… Jiyeon shi want to pay debt for me that why she gave me  arasso…Don’t make a wild guess.

Thunder: Apa..apa..apa..(it hurt) Yah…hyung…let me go… Arasso arasso.. Both of you become so close after jungle fish. Your so lucky hyung!

JY: *Blushing when thunder said that joon so lucky because close with her.* Ok, I have to go now, after this is our performance. Bye.* she bow and leave*

To be continue….<3 <3

 ..................................................................................................

Its a preview for next episode.. I know joon is and jiyeon is cute,but since this is G-minor fanfic, so joon will