Unexpected meeting

Tell me im in your heart

 

Hello guys!!

im so sorry because i didnt update the chapte very soon,because im so busy with my Uni right now,and i promise to update evrey week for your all. And a million thanks to my subcribers!! I love you guys..

..........................................................................

2am dorm

Jinwon just back from the reading script at Gangnam Restaurant,Seoul.

Seulong:Hey,your face lok really serious,you must be working very hard today.haha

JW:Neh,Im so tired even though we just sit there and read our script.

Changmin:so? How is it? Do you have fun?

JW:Yeah ,I think so. It’s a new experience for me; the feeling is so different than filming for MV,but I will give my best in this drama and become the most successful actor-dol.!!

Changmin:What with you? All of sudden talk with full of spirit? You must be possessed by the drama spirit right, let shout it together, Dream High!!!Yeah dream high!haha..Anyway hwaiting!

JW:yah3..hyung why are you being like this? ~suddenly T-ara songs why are you being like this play from the radio~ shheshh…this song remind me of jiyeon from T-ara!

Seulong: what about her?are you mesmerized by her beauty already?(with smile on seulong face)gwaenchanhayo,you can tell me..

JW:Nothing its just I don’t like her. I think she is arrogant.

Seulong:Haha..You don’t know her well and how come you can say like that to her?

JW:Aishh…I don’t want to discuss about it, i feel so embarrassed I I remember about today, don’t ask me anymore about her.

Changmin:She not really bad,I heard actually she is very kind and nice.

JW:Off course your saying like that because you is her fanboy.Anyway,I don’t want to ask for her phone number for you hyung,if you want you ask it by yourself arasso.

Changmin:Shessh,your so calculative..

JW:Ok, I think I want to eat something…anyone want to follow?

Changmin:Yah you don’t try to change the topic…Ok if you cant ask for her phone number, just tell her I send my regard…hehe…

JW:Arasso,I will try just for you hyung,now you have to treat me jjangmyung…

Changmin:Anything for you dear….haha

……………………………………………….

The first day of the filming and introducing all the cast

JB:Annaseyo jiyeon…(smile with his killer smile)I am JB,one of the lead character in this drama.

JY:Annaseyo JB,jiyeon immida..

JB:#what?she just response my killer smile just like that?Its ok,I know she shy for the first time we met,I will try harder after this# “so jiyeon,its look like we are ex-couple in this drama,I hope we can always hang out together so that we can build the chemistry between us and make our acting more natural, right?”

JY:Eerrr…neh..i hope we can do really well.But,to hang out always do you mean on-site or off-site of the filming?

JB:Off course off-site..wae?do you afraid your bf will get mad?

JY:Aniya….its just im too busy with my schedule,so that I can’t find time to spend more with you,bianney.. But if on-site,I  have no problem at all…~jiyeon answer JB with smile on her face too avoid JB feel uncomfortable after rejecting him~

JB:Aww..to bad..but its ok,we can build our chemistry on-site of filming too,who know we can be real couple afterward,hehe..~JB trying to bait jiyeon,he want to know whether jiyeon have a bf or not.~

JY:Owh..anyways we don’t know what the future held for us right.. But don’t you think its quite cold here,let go over there which warmer.

JB:#Yes!!is it mean she like me? Is it any chance I can date her in the future so that she tell me that..hehe..# “Yeah,kaja..Dont worry jiyeon,I will take care of you during this filming..hehe..if you feel cold let me know, I will bring you a lot of hot bag.”

JY:Aww..thank you, you are so kind. Ok lets practice our sword scene here…..

JB:ok..~with big smile on his face~#wow,she change very fast…I think she is very cold to me just now,but now I feel like we are best friend already.#

And they both start practicing their scene together,and it’s the initial of their closeness…. As they both in the same age,so that they can agree to each other more. Furthermore, jiyeon feel guilty if she cant potray their chemistry so well due to the hectic schedule, so that they always together at the set if they have free time.

…………………………………………………

AT JYP Entertainment Building

Jinwoon POV

I need to practice more, I think that my dance skill need to improve for this coming comeback..Aishh,im so stress about the comeback this March, maybe I should hang out more with wooyoung he can give me a tips to become a good dancer…hehe..Anyway,I think,that its for today practices,I have to sleep early,tomorrow my filming schedule will start on 5am…(while looking at mirror)wow,I really have a nice body,but I think I want to add muscle here  at my hand and then it would be perfect..

~when he get out from the practice room,he see someone~

Eh!isnt that JIYEON!!What is she doing here at late night..Erm. Ahh,whatever,its not my business anyway.

 

Jiyeon Pov

I think I see Jinwoon,but luckily he didn’t see me,or I can say he didn’t recognize me.Im wearing a scarf, sunglasses and cap,so there no way he will recognize itsme. If he saw me he must be wondering what I doing here at late night. I should be more careful next time.

1 new message:

Hai jiyeon,do you think you have time tomorrow? All the other cast will gather tomorrow, just a simple dinner to tighten our relationship. Do you think you can go??

From JB

Jiyeon reply

“erm,let see tomorrow if I have a free time I will go, but I cant promise it k.

To be continue…